A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)

12.2K 246 56
By StoriesByAlexis

~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY;)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re gunna get it this time,” Harry snarl in my ear as he pressed up against my body.

“I’ve been bad master I think it’s time I’m punished,” I lightly bit his ear, he gave out a shaky moan that drove me crazy.

“Oh god come here,” he pulled my body an inch off the wall to only pick me up and slam me against the wall harder, “call me your master again,”

“Gladly…master,” I whispered, he thrusted hard making me whimper with breathless puffs coming out. “I want you Styles, my body is yours.” I said as I tugged on his hair getting a growl out of him, he began to suck hard on my neck making me wince as I felt his teeth, “Harry,” I softly let out. He thrusted against me again making me whimper once more. 

“Fuck I want you so bad,” he said pulling away from my neck and crashing into my lips, not even asking or giving a plead, he stuck his tongue through my lips roaming around. I didn’t even fight for control I just let him, I pulled back his head by his hair separating our lips, his eyes full of darkness and lust.

“I’m ready,” we were quiet as he analyzed what I just said,

“Are you sure I’m happy with what we always do,” he said with concern, looking in my eyes for assurance

“Harry I want you so much it hurts, I love you so much that it pains to not be by your side when im not with you, your scent is like oxygen to me, Harry I’m ready and I want you to be my first…and last,” I paused taking in my plead I needed him and I won’t sleep till he has me. When he was unsure and looked away I grabbed his head and directed his eyes to mine, my eyes surely filled with wanting, I couldn’t wait, “Harry I want you to fuck me now…master.” I roared, he smirked and crashed his lips into mine. He picked us of the wall and to my bed, as I laid there propped up on my elbow.

Harry tore off his shirt and threw it to the floor and bent down and gave me one hard kiss, then he pulled off his pants and went back to me. He hovered over me, he released my hold on my elbow and held my hands above my head,

“Stay,” he whispered, I nodded my head and kept my hands in place. He went down my body till he got to the hem of my shorts, with his teeth he swiftly pulled them off. My chest rose and fell quick with every feel of his lips down my leg.

He finally threw them to the floor and quickly got in my face, “So should I tease you like your little kitchen show?” he growled, I felt his hands press against my throbbing sex. I arched my back, I moved my hands making his touch leave my area and pulling my hands back up, “No no no, bad girl, don’t move your hands.” I bit my lip and,

“Yes master,” he bit his lip after the word left my mouth. He sat up and straddled my middle unbuttoning my shirt slowly, one button at a time,

“Fuck Harry just rip the damn thing open!” I half yelled through my gritted teeth. He smirked and did as I said making the buttons hit against the wooden floor, well there goes my favorite shirt, he threw that on the floor as well.

He started at the middle of the neck and slowly kissed down my body whilst rubbing me through my black laced panties. I let moans slip, every time he let a breath fan over my stomach chills rose.

Harry got to the top of my underwear and kissed over the fabric, making the lace pattern and small parts of his lip press on my sex (a/n sorry I hate the word vagina…yolo). The wetness from his lips and the breaths he let out send cool waves over my body, as he kissed harder on my entry my hips rose wanting more of his touch.

“F-fuck Harry,” pants left my mouth. He smirk standing on his knees. He pulled my legs together and placed them on his shoulder (a/n okay so Alexis is like this _I <-- if u were confused). He kissed my ankles as he slowly pulled up my knickers and tossed them.

I was only in a bra now, he spread my legs and leaned back down face to face, “I’ll rock your world baby” he said in a deep muscular voice, I smirked and…

“I want you to rock me,” (a/n see wat I did there, yeah okay so anyways) he let out a chuckle as he pressed his lips against mine, in surprise he thrusted against me, making me feel his growing piece hard against my sex. I rolled my head back breaking the kiss, he left from on top of me and when I looked to him he was kneeled at the foot of the bed, when I was about to ask what he was doing he pulled me by my ankles making me come closer to his face.

My legs dangled over the edge as he held them down, within seconds I let out a sharp breath feeling his lips on my entry.

(Okay it gets really graphic you ready!? Bare with me I have really bad feels rn)

He began to suck and tug while he did so. My mind was going absolutely mad as I tried to raise my legs but Harry held them down tight. As his nose pressed into my clit I let out a moan I’ve never heard.

I felt his tongue slip in and out of me with every second I couldn’t take it. I gripped the sheets as tight as I could turning my knuckles white, I felt the tightness running through my body I knew it was a sign,

“Harry, *pause* Harry I’m going to oh god Harry I,” his mouth left my entry and stood up. He walked to his pants; I frowned from the absence of his touch,

“Harry what are you doing?” he looked at me and held up a condom in between his fingers, I shook my head. “Harry no you don’t have to,”

“but-,”

“I can’t get pregnant I had my tubes tide when I was 15 so I didn’t have to deal with girl problems,” I swear as soon as he heard that his face lit the entire room. He threw the packet down and walked back to me, he pulled me up the bed, unhooked my bra and kissed over my nipples.

I moaned so loud I think china heard. He looked me in the eyes,

“Are you sure,” he asked fear in his eyes, I looked deeply into him

“I’m sure,” he nodded and looked down getting in position, my heart rate picked up,

“Just tell me if I’m hurting you and I’ll stop; please tell me if it hurts.” I nodded my nerves not letting me, I closed my eyes waiting. As soon as I felt the tip in me my eyes snapped open, I looked at the ceiling as he slowly entered.

“Fuck Alexis you’re so tight,” he let out

I bit my lip hard, to say it hurt was an understatement. I felt tears start to sting my eyes, I felt him all the way in as he paused for me to get used to him, I closed my eyes letting a tear roll down.

“I’m going to start mo- you’re crying, do you want me to stop?” I shot opened my eyes and shook my head vigorously pushing back the pain.

“No please no, I want this take control Harry…take control master.” He nodded and slowly started to move, as he rested on his elbows, he kissed along my jaw line, moans reached a new pace. As much as it pained me I didn’t want him to stop. I gripped the bed sheets,

 “Oh god Alexis you feel so good, can I move faster?” I nodded lost for words, he picked up the pace and my eyes shut tight. I can feel every inch of him, from my shoulders to my knees.

Using his fingertips, he pushes my hair out of the way while kissing my shoulder. He runs his wet tongue up my neck, causing me to shiver, my body reacting instantly when his thrust picked up, my back arched and long yell escaped.

“Am I hurting you?” Harry asked

“Oh god, Harry please go faster!” the slowness was killing me, I wanted more of him. He went faster till he found a pace that shocked my body, it may have hurt but the feeling that I was Harry’s kept me going.

I lifted off the bed and smashed into Harry’s lips, one arm around his neck and the other clawing at his back. He picked up my left leg and brought it to his hip for more access. He let out loud moans that followed mine. He went faster and faster, my body not able to contain the feelings exploding inside me. My legs started to shake and my stomach tightened. I threw my head back with a sharp moans pouring out mixed with his name. I tightened around his member, in the feeling Harry through his head back,

“Harry I-I cumming, Harry I,”

“Oh god,” he let heavy breaths through his nose, as my body tightened and the pressure was unbearable. I bit down on Harry’s shoulder; the tear that slipped out was now rested in the crease between my cheek and his shoulder.

As my excitement spilled out, Harry held us close getting over our highs.

“I Love you…so much,” He whispered, his hot breath fanning over my sweaty skin giving a cool breeze. I snuggled closer to his chest and he laid us down. His rough large hands tucked the strands behind my ear and brushed over my cheek. I placed my hand over his and felt the veins.

“Forever and always,” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
12.7K 535 41
This book, together with the sequel, belongs to 'ashtonfivesauce'. If you didn't know her, her past username was 'malikjuanaxo' :))
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...