Konoha High School [Kiba Roma...

By MissChryss

Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her tw... More

Sasuke's twin sister
Grounded 4 lyfe
Military School?!?!
Operation: Sneaking Out
Halloween Fall Ball
Sleepover at Sakura's
Back to Military school
Operation: Suck up
A not so great Reunion
I can be a real bitch
Sweet, sweet Revenge Muahahaha!!!
Pool Party!! ;)
Friends with Benefits
Instinctively XD
2 Nice 2 B Mean
My date for the dance ;)
Tutoring & Much more
Band Rejected!
Eiko's Twin Sister & Kiba's Date
Simple Hilarious Preparations
Back-to-School Dance
Night at Kiba's
Dinner Party Disaster
Coma?!
Amnesia
So many Questions
A-list, Friend or Foe
Do You Remember??
Mysteries Still Uncovered
Plot Revealed and then some
I really like you too ;)
Kairi and Daisuke
No Dates?!
Black-and-White Masquerade Ball
Face the Facts
Taking a Break
Suzuki Kyoko
Akira's Past
A week in Suna: Day 1
A week in Suna: Day 2
A week in Suna: Day 3
A week in Suna: Day 4
A week in Suna: Day 5
Back to Konoha
Hamasaki Daisuke
Mitsuki and Suki
Shapeshifters
Spirit Week: Day 1
Carnations
Spirit Week: Day 2
Fashion Show
After Party
Spirit Week: Day 3
Spirit Week: Day 4
Respective Missions
What a waste of time -_-
Spirit Week: Day 5
Ice Princess
Spring Fling
Promise

Forgive and Forget

1.7K 24 1
By MissChryss

Chapter 48

~*~

((Kiba))

“That’s how I was able to change my hair and eye color when you mentioned it” she said looking down.

“So what does that have to do with me?”

She sighed, “Honestly I have no idea” I sweatdrop. “We being shapeshifters has nothing to do with you, but one more thing is that we are mind controllers” she said, I raised an eyebrow,

“That sounds unreal, like it could never happen” I said doubting the whole mind readers theme.

“But it’s true, the actual mind readers clan is gone, but because our parents are both mind readers and shapeshifters, we had the power of both” she said leaning towards me.

Before I could reply something in my head kept telling me to do something.

It was giving me a headache. “Kiba-san, what’s wrong?” I could barely hear her, and that’s bad, seeing as my hearing is above average.

She said something else but my mind wouldn’t focus, there was this loud annoying sound ringing in my ears.

“Kiba, I know how to make it go away” she says, I look up as her lips meet mine.

((Akira))

“Okay, your point being?” I ask signaling for him to continue.

He sighs, “if you didn’t know already, shapeshifters are a known Uchiha enemy, so Mitsuki was trying to kill you to get rid of you for good and we don’t have to worry about the Uchiha clan”

My jaws dropped, “so basically, you were sent to kill me?!” I ask.

My shock evident in my tone. He nodded solemnly.

“Then why didn’t you? You had a perfect chance” I asked looking straight at him; he looked surprised and horrified that I’d even suggest that.

“I couldn’t possibly kill you!” he gripped my shoulders.

“why not, I don’t have anything to live for, Eiko thinks I’m crazy, Sasuke doesn’t care, Kiba probably hates me, and your sister freaking wants to kill me!” he stayed quiet, I was about to cry,

“Maybe I should go find Mitsuki, she’d be willing to kill me” I said and struggled to get out of his grip.

“I can’t let you do that” he says pushing me against the door, his hands were by my head, locking me in place.

“you see, you don’t know Mitsuki, she will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and what she wants at the moment is Kiba, and you’re just an obstacle along the way, a beneficial obstacle, and if she gets one chance to get rid of you, she will take it, no hesitation” he said softly, I looked away, avoiding his eyes.

“then you kill me, at least I know who I’ll die by” I spread my arms out as much I could, “I’m right here, take me” I said dramatically, but not enough to make anyone laugh.

He sighed, “I told you, I can’t do that”

I dropped my arms, “and why not” he looked hesitant, but leaned in, bending his arms to get closer, I blinked, our faces were centimeters away, so close, my heart was thumping loudly in my chest.

And finally, our lips met in a passionate kiss.

He pulled away after a few seconds; “because I fell in love with you”

I could’ve sworn my heart stopped.

((Kiba))

“Did it go away?” she asked, her face was still pretty close to mine.

I nodded slowly O.O “Anyway, we need to find Akira; Mitsuki might’ve already gotten there!” she stood up and brushed off her pants.

“Hello? Are you coming?” she asked, I snapped out of my trance and got up, dusting off any dirt on my pants also.

We walked for a few minutes before we saw Konoha, we were already close to it?!

We hitched a cab and headed for the Uchiha Mansion.

Suki’s jaw dropped to the ground when she saw it. I gently pushed her jaw back up and smirked.

I entered the gates and froze; there was Mitsuki, on a horse.

Akira was there too, and so was a guy with orange hair, and a jacket similar to mine.

Suki was about to call out to someone, but I stopped her, “wait, let’s go listen to what they’re saying” I said and moved a little closer.

((Akira))

I stayed silent, mainly because I didn’t know what to say and also because, I didn’t see him that way, or did I?

You know what, I really don’t know anymore.

I was debating what to say in my head when he back away, “I understand if you don’t feel the same way, you have Kiba” I bit my lip, making it bleed.

“Daisuke…” I suddenly saw a blue-haired girl on a horse.

The hell?!?!

Daisuke, seeing my face, turned around, and tensed. I put my hand on his shoulder; he turned to me and smiled sadly.

“Well, well, well, Daisuke, I see she forgave you, how sweet” this must be Mitsuki, by how she talks.

I took my hand off Daisuke’s shoulder and walked over to her, “excuse me, but I don’t allow horses in my Mansion” I said as sweetly as possible without sounding fake.

She smirked and hopped off her horse, and as soon as her feet hit the floor her hands went to my neck, choking me.

My eyes were wide, but they soon went to slits. =_= she squeezed my neck harder, as I struggled to breathe.

I swung my right leg to her right leg and tripped her, she let go of my neck as I took a deep breath.

Been a while since I’ve been in a fight.

Her head hit the horse; he/she jumped and ran away.

Mitsuki scowled and got up, “Stupid horse” I rubbed my neck, and sighed.

“Mitsuki, leave her alone” Daisuke said finally deciding to contribute.

“Well, since you won’t do your job, I will take it upon myself to get rid of her, whether you are in love with her or not” she said and smirked in my direction, I kept a straight face.

“Look, I know you want to kill me, but I don’t see a reason for that, seeing as I’m not allowed where you live anyway” I said, she raised an eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” I smirked

“I’m seen as a danger in Kirigakure, so I’m not allowed back there, due to past experiences, so if I can’t enter Kirigakure, how can I be of harm to you?” I ask looking her straight in her eye.

She looks deep in thought, “well, I guess you’re of no harm, but what about your brothers?” she asks looking like she just discovered something to ruin me.

“What use do they have in Kirigakure?” I retorted, smirking.

She huffs, “fine, I’ll leave you alone for now!” she said glaring at me before running out of the white gates.

“I really need to get some guards” I murmured and walked to the door.

“Wait, Akira!!” I turned around and saw Kiba and a blue haired girl that looked almost exactly like Mitsuki.

“That’s Suki” Daisuke said reading my mind, I nodded in understanding.

I suddenly felt shy, just staring at Kiba, as he stared back.

I bit my lip and looked away. “I’m gonna leave now” I heard Daisuke say, I turned to him and nodded. I tugged on his sleeve, without thinking, but quickly thought of something. I gave a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He blushed and smiled, walking away. I breathed out and walked over to Kiba.

The blue haired girl had followed Daisuke, so we were all alone.

I smiled at him and he seemed surprised, “in case you’re wondering, I forgive you” I said still smiling, his eyes sparkled as he grinned, he enveloped me in a huge hug.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We shared a long kiss, and ended up breaking apart because of air. Stupid lungs, needing oxygen.

“Come on, let’s go inside” he said still grinning.

“Yea and you need a shower” I said wrinkling my nose playfully, he laughed a hearty laugh, and I laughed with him.

~*~

After he took a shower, he wore some of Sasuke’s clothes, and came downstairs to join us.

I was playing shogi with Shikamaru, and I was losing.

NOOO!!!! Stupid, smart Shikamaru, wait, that doesn’t make any sense.

Ugh, whatever.

The game finally ended with him winning.

Again. I pouted and crossed my arms. Shikamaru just smirked.

“You can’t win with such an easy tactic”

I rolled my eyes and got up, “I’m gonna go make dinner” I said and walked off.

I found Rose in the kitchen already making dinner, so much for that.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist; I rolled my eyes and relaxed.

~*~

After dinner, I went to take a shower and go to bed, but apparently that wasn’t what was planned for me.

Eiko pulled me into my room and started squealing like a fangirl, until I clamped my hand over her mouth.

She protested for a while before calming down and sitting on my bed.

“Now talk slowly, I’m sleepy and I want a shower” I said while yawning, making it hard to understand me.

“Finally you and Kiba are back together!!” she said glomping me.

“Ow, and I never said we were back together” I said pushing her off me.

I stood up and headed for my bathroom. She rolled her eyes, “whatever” I shook my head as she exit my room, finally!

I took a quick shower and slumped on my bed, only to be interrupted again.

I groaned, geez, what is with people and not wanting me to get sleep?!

I felt my bed shake as I almost fell off. “Happy valentine’s day” said the person, which I recognized as Kiba. I looked at the time, 12:01am.

My eye twitched. “You came here, at twelve-oh-one to say happy freaking Valentine’s Day?!?!” I practically screamed; my eye kept twitching.

“Uh, actually, I said Happy Valentine’s day, not happy freaking Valentine’s” he corrected, -_- I took a deep breath to calm myself as he laughed.

“I’ll give you to the count of three to get out!” I said with my eyes closed, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Aw come on, don’t be like that” his breath tickled my neck.

“One” I said menacingly, he sighed.

“Please, I just got here” he begged, I could tell he was pouting.

Good thing I can’t see it.

Ha! Take that, pouty face Kiba

“And now you’re just leaving, two” I said he stayed quiet for a while.

“You count slowly” he said with a laugh.

“Ugh! I’m too tired for this” I said and turned my back to him, falling asleep almost immediately.

And the last thing I heard was his steady heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.6K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
95.8K 1.9K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
74.8K 2.3K 85
Itsuna Uchiha is the twin sister of Itachi. The two have always been together, so they share a tight bond, (or at least she feels they do), but after...
452K 10.7K 36
Sasuke wasn't the only one that Itachi spared that night. Itachi spared both of his younger siblings, Sasuke and his twin Tsuki. Sasuke and Tsuki hav...