His Baby Girl

By Falling4_HarryStyles

Harry Styles and Bethany Hills have been madly in love for two years. They are considered the 'famous, perfec... More

His Baby Girl
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
~~NOTE!!~~
Chapter Thirteen
Merry Christmas/ Holidays!
Thank You!
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
HAPPY (LATE) 21ST BIRTHDAY HARRY!
Sorry!
Chapter Seventeen
Thank You and Sorry! XOXO!
GUESS WHO'S BACK!?!
My Summer, and Apologies
Chapter Eighteen
Just So You Know! :D
Chapter Nineteen
4.46K reads and OVER 100 votes?!
Chapter Twenty
Phones suck
Chapter Twenty-One
Harry Styles Imagines?
All of the Updates! :)
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Thank You!!
My Life
Update! :)
Shameless Plug lol
I Can't Even!!
R.I.P Buster
Thank You! Update!
Wattpad Shat on Me.
Chapter Twenty-Five
20 K, Thank You, & Quick Update!
Chapter Twenty-Six
I Am Stupid -_-
WTF PHONE?!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Heads Up! :D
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Getting Something off of My Chest!
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Sad Update|Prayers Needed
Feeling Better/ Updating Story Tomorrow!
MY MAN IS IN THE TRAILER!
Surprise?! 😱😲😍🐶

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.7K 41 2
By Falling4_HarryStyles

Harry's P.O.V:

  By the time all three of us got back to the hotel, Beth was asleep on the passenger's seat. After the shitty day she's had, she definitely deserves that extra sleep.

  Eleanor got out of the car and apologized to me. I forgave her and after a quick hug, she went inside to talk things out with Louis, who had learned about the whole ordeal when I did.

  I got out of the car and unbuckled Beth and carried her after stuffing the keys in my pocket. Even at 3 and a half months pregnant, she was still very light. I closed all of the doors with one foot and carried my beautiful angel all the way into our hotel room.

  I somehow managed to get Paul to open the door without hitting Beth's head, and after Paul closed the door, I carefully set her on her side of the bed. I sighed deeply after checking the time on my phone. We leave to go to the next city in about fours hours.

  I took Beth's shoes off and I slipped out of my clothes before dipping on the bed. I covered us both under the blanket and I wrapped my arms around her.

  I'm so proud of her and how she had handled the situation. God knows she handled the situation much better than I could've. I was angry. No; I was furious. How could her friends and my best friends' girlfriends think taking a pregnant woman to a strip club was a goof idea?!

  I found myself clutching Beth too hard just thinking about it. I relaxed and apologized to her, even though I knew she wouldn't hear me. I needed to not think about it right now. The best thing to do was try to get at least two hours of sleep.

  I kissed Beth and told her good night and that I loved her before shutting my eyes and eventually falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 28
An ordinary girl named Melissa Darden had her heart broken, and she doesn't want to love anyone else expect a little famous boy named Harry Styles fr...
229K 2.3K 43
Harry and Jennie are “dating”. Well they are boyfriend and girlfriend but Jennie doesn´t want to deal with all the hate that comes from being public...
667K 13K 33
Harry Styles and Brooke Evans were dating for two years and were crazy in love with each other. Brooke was a music final year student in London while...
3.2K 9 7
You and Harry Styles have been married for 3 years and are planning to expand your family, but who came up with the idea and how did it turn out? Fin...