Getting Something off of My Chest!

Okay, I know this isn't technically a chapter update for the story, but I really need to get this off of my chest, and I know you guys will listen/read and that some of you may need to hear/read this.

  FYI: SENSITIVE TOPICS OF MY RELIGION WILL BE TALKED ABOUT, SO TURN AWAY NOW IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY CHRISTIANITY!

××××××××××××××××××××

  So if you guys don't know, I write Harry Imagines on the side, and when I don't know what to write about, I read some popular ones on here to get my creative juices flowing (get ur mind outta the gutter!). And, for some reason, a lot of imagines have chapters of Y/N (Your name, aka you) being a virgin. And after a while, this made me really upset.

  I'm about to get very personal with you guys!

  I have been on this Earth for 18 years. With those 18 years, I have not had a single boyfriend, kiss, makeout session, or even had sex of any kind.

  Yes, I am a virgin.

  If you want to know why, I will let you know. I am a religious woman. A Christian. For those who do not know the beliefs of a Christian, that's fine! To be honest, I get hate by some people in real life about it because people think just because I am a Christian, they automatically assume I am a homophobe and some kind of hypocritical asshole.

  But I am actually friends with gays. I EVEN TOOK ONE OF MY GAY FRIENDS TO MY SENIOR PROM FOR GOD'S SAKE!

  If you are gay, cool! I won't judge or treat you any differently. Why? Because if I do, I need to look and judge myself first before I judge you. If I didn't, that would make me the hypocritical asshole Christian people think of. I won't preach you guys about my beliefs if you don't want to hear them. What's the point trying if no one will accept it? It would be pointless!

  But back to my point, I am a Christian and the Bible states that premarital sex is a sin.

  So I plan to not have sex until marriage because of that and it is also a moral I have decided to accept.

  For those who are not a virigin, great! It's YOUR BODY and I shouldn't and wouldn't  tell you what to do with it. Like I said before, I won't judge and treat you any differently. You guys are my friends, and no matter what you do, I will always be there for you.

  Like, 80% of my friends aren't virigins and they are still my friends. If I went Preacher Mode on them, they would most likely not be my friends.

  For some reason, a lot of these imagines (and society/media) make it sound like being a Virgin is like a deadly fucking disease. And I want to tell all of you Virgins out there, like me one thing:

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT IS OKAY TO BE A VIRGIN!

  It doesn't even matter if you are or not!

  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT NO MATTER WHAT!

  Whether you are a virgin like me for moral and/or religious beliefs, or haven't found the right guy/girl or the perfect time, or even a person who ISN'T a virgin, you are all beautiful and perfect just the amazing way you are!

  Society, the media, and even some of these imagines on Wattpad makes it seem like being a Virgin is something to be ashamed of.

  WELL GUESS WHAT SOCIETY?!

  I AM A FUCKING VIRGIN AND I AM PROUD!

  And you people out there who feel ashamed to be a virgin, you shouldn't! You should feel proud!

  You, as an individual, have such good high standards about you and/or your future Mr. or Mrs. Right that you are WILLING to go through those lonely nights, wishing you had someone! You are WILLING to wait for that perfect someone! You are WILLING to find a man/woman who will love you, for YOU! Virgin and all!

And again, if you are not a virgin, awesome! If you are proud or happy about it, then wear that confidence! But just don't be a douchebag about it, and PLEASE DO NOT be a douchebag about it to others who are a virgin. It makes you look really bad. Just wear the confidence on the outside, don't brag about the confidence.

  And you virgins out there, wear that confidence too! You are not the only one who is a virgin, and if you look through comments about those imagine chapters about you being a virgin, you will find MANY, MANY other people who are virgins too! You aren't alone!

  If there is a man/woman who treats you differently because you are a virgin, or the keep asking you to have sex with them, even when you aren't comfortable with it; or even worse, they know you aren't comfortable with it or they know you don't want to, then you should show them the fucking door!

  Because if they can't handle something as little as being a virgin, how will they treat you about the major things in life as a couple? And most importantly, how will they treat YOU as a person? If they can't handle you, they are not worth it. You are more than a piece of meat! You are a living, breathing, feeling man/woman, and everything you say, act, or feel is important and meaningful.

  I, admittedly, have tried some of those stupid Hot or Not apps/websites, and from what some guys have told me, if a man/woman is a virgin, a lot of guys/girls find it hot.

  Why? Because they know you are a respectable person who is willing to wait to give yourself to the right man/woman.

  And you guys who aren't a virgin, that doesn't mean you are respectable! You are JUST AS respectable as virgins too!

  So the next tine someone judges you negatively about being a virgin, you can ignore them and smile, knowing that at least you are still a beautiful, perfect and amazing person, both inside and out.

  And those other people who judge you negatively about being a virgin can go fuck themselves.

×××××××××××××××××××

  Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest. It has been bothering me for some time now, and I think this was the best way for me to put that out there.

  I am finishing up the actual story chapter so it should be up wither by tonight or sometime tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me guys! Love you guys and you are all beautiful in my book! Xoxoxo!

- Falling4_HarryStyles