Chapter Twenty-Five

*If I have mentioned the next location in a previous chapter and it is different from this one, I apologise. I checked other chapters and didn't see it, so let me know what I originally put so I can fix it in this chapter if it is different. Thank you Lovelies! 😘*

*Bethany's P.O.V*

"Bethany, wake up, Love."

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and saw Harry on top of me, smiling.

"What time is it?" I asked him, sleepily.

"Two thirty in the morning. We need to pack and get going to the bus, Love," Harry explained, kissing my cheek tenderly.

I groaned in disagreement before trying getting up.

"Harry, I can't get up with you on top of me," I replied.

"But you're so comfy," He muttered, nuzzling his head to the crook of my neck.

"You can cuddle up to me after we are in the bus ready to go," I suggested, rubbing the back of his head affectionately.

"Fine. Let's hurry up then."

Once Harry got off of me, we both packed and got dressed and ready for the day. After we checked to make sure we got everything, we handed our luggage to Paul and thanked him. We started to walk out to the tour bus, hand in hand.

"Bethany!"

I looked besides me and saw Diana next to me, smiling.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I replied back, confused.

We all entered the bus and I sat next to Diana.

"Because I heard about the club incident. I wanted to make sure you were okay and everything," She explained, sadly.

"I'm okay. I just staying away from the girls for now. I need to cool off, you know? I'm still friends with you and Eleanor, okay?" I explained, smiling while giving her a quick side hug.

"Okay. When I heard from El what happened, I flipped. I never pictured Pierre or Sophia to do something like that. Especially the circumstances you are under. I just wanted you to know that everyone makes mistakes and no matter what happens, they are just trying to look out for you. I will be there for you, too. You're one of my closest friends and I don't want to ruin that."

"Awe, Di! You're so sweet. I will keep that in mind." I said, smiling.

Diana smiled back and walked towards Niall, who was sitting on the other couch across from mine, playing his guitar.

"So how are you, guys?" I asked the boys.

Liam, sitting next to Louis, looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm actually doing okay. Even after what happened with you and the girls and Sophia, I feel oddly fine."

Louis patted Liam's back reassuringly with a kind smile. Liam smiled back.

"I think everyone is doing okay. Just need some space from certain people, yeah?" Louis said, looking at Eleanor who nodded with agreement.

"Wait, where's Zayn?" I asked, noticing the lack of a man.

"He wanted to ride with the ladies' tour bus. I guess Pierre wanted to talk to him on the way to our next location," Harry said, sitting down next to me.

"Oh, okay. I hope everything is okay with them," I said, worried.

"From what Zayn told me, it is nothing bad. He just wanted to talk about a few things with her and get her opinion," Liam explained, grinning.