Chapter Twenty-Eight

I woke up the next day with Bethany's arms around my waist, snoring quietly. I smiled and remembered where we were. We were in Rio.

  I slowly got up without waking Beth and got ready for the day and got dressed. We would have a concert tomorrow, and the ladies would be watching us preform tonight. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and noticed my chin slowly growing a shadow on the bathroom mirror. I would have to shave soon.

  I wrote a note to Beth that I would be eating breakfast with the lads and would be back soon. I grabbed my things and left, whispering my goodbyes and I love you to Bethany.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

  When I arrived to the V.I.P dining room, I was greeted by the lads. I waved hi back and sat next to Liam.

"Sleep well, mate?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I did," I smiled.

"I didn't," Louis yawned.

"Why?" I asked.

" 'Cause somebody thought it would be a good idea to fuck their girlfriend... very loudly," Louis said, glaring at Zayn.

  We all busted laughing at Zayn's 'not even mad' face and shrugged with a smug look on his face. Louis flipped him off somewhat angrily and sipped on his coffee.

"Well, other than that, how was everyone else?" I asked.

"Pretty good." Niall smiled.

"To be honest, I slept like a rock," Liam laughed.

"Brilliant. Well, I don't know about you guys but I am starving," I sighed.

"The cooks are making us omelets, they will be out in a minute," Louis said, chugging his coffee.

"Well, I'm going to grab some tea, anyone else want some?" I asked.

"Sure," Niall confessed.

"I'll be right back then."

  I walked over to the counters where a fresh kettle of hot tea was waiting. I grabbed two cups and poured the tea inside them. I handed Niall's his and sat back down in my seat with mine. I sipped the tea carefully, trying not to burn my tounge.

"The omelets are here! Let's eat boys!"

We cheered as we digged in to our meal, laughing and chatting.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

  After we explored the town of Rio and visites the statue, it was finally time for our performance. We enetered the stage and were greeted by the hundred thousands of fans screaming. I smiled and waved. Nothing could top the exhilarating feeling of being on stage to perform to the people who supported us. It was an adrenaline rush, and almost all too addicting.

"Hello Rio De Janeiro!"

  The screaming intensified at the sound of Liam's voice boomed through the arena. After almost four years of doing touring, you get used to the ear deafening loud sound of simultaneous screams.

"It's good to see you beautiful people tonight!" Niall said, gaining a very loud roar of screams.

"We wanted to thank you all for using your precious time and money to watch us five idiots sing to you," I said, gaining a loud mix of screams and laughter.

"Why don't we start things off with one of are favorites, and one you can sing along with us. Midnight Memories!"

  The arena exploded with screams, laughter, and crying. At first, it felt awkward to sing with our fans in tears, and I felt bad that they would cry because of us, but I soon realized it was tears of joy, never sadness. I listened as the ear piece started playing the music and I brought my microphone to my lips.