Chapter Nineteen

When the plane finally landed, I woke up Bethany and whispered to her that we were here. She groaned a little before sitting up. I giggled at her and kissed her forehead softly.

"C'mon Babe, we got to get going to the hotel," I said, rubbing her back in small circles.

  She nodded and got up. She fixed her hair quickly, rubbed the sand out of her eyes, and we got out of the plane. Paparazzi was by the gates far away, trying to get decent pictures of everyone. Niall and Diana walked over to them to answer their questions to distract them from Bethany, and we entered the Black Range Rover.

"What time is it?" Bethany yawned.

"Around three in the morning. We will be at the hotel in half an hour," I responded.

  Bethany nodded and yawned again. She laid her head on my chest and fell back asleep immediately. I smiled and kissed the top of her head gently.

"Sleep tight, love," I whispered, and wrapped my arms around her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  When we all arrived at the hotel, I woke Bethany up again and we entered the hotel in the back. No one was here yet, and Bethany and I went inside our room. It was a giant king sized bed, with a giant tv, mini kitchen, and bathroom with a nice shower.

  The tiny living room area had another tv, a tiny coffee table, and a leather couch. I closed and locked the door behind us and sighed deeply.

  We finally made it.

  I helped Bethany unpack our things in the dressers and hide the suitcases under the bed. Once that was done, Bethany and I changed into pajamas and crashed on the bed, tangled together.

"I love you, Haz," She muttered sleepily.

"I love you too, Beth," I yawned.

  We both fell asleep, knowing we will need our rest with our long day ahead of us.