Chapter Twenty-Seven

The faint sound of snores made my eyes flutter open. I sighed deeply and looked down and saw Bethany facing me, her hands placed on my bare chest. Her rhythmic breathing reminded me she was in a deep slumber. I smiled seeing her peacefully sleeping and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. I carefully crawled over her and stretched as I stood up. I threw my tee back on and wondered how I managed to fall asleep with my jeans on.

"Well, look who rised from the dead!" Louis teased, making me playfully flip him off.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning.

"It's around two o'clock in the afternoon. Liam, Diana, El and Niall all crashed about an hour ago," Louis explained.

I nodded as I sat next to Louis.

"How come you are still energized?" I asked him, rubbing the sleep off of my eyes.

"I have been drinking Red Bull," He said, raising his hand that was holding the iconic tin can.

"I don't know how you can drink that shit," I said, grinning.

"What? It's fucking good, mate," He defended, taking a sip out of the cup.

"It is rubbish!" I exclaimed.

"To you, not to me," He said, letting out a belch.

"How are we even friends?" I asked him, chuckling.

" 'Cause I'm fucking awesome, that's why," He said, smirking.

"Ha, you wish, mate."

We both laughed as he flipped me off.

"So, how much longer until we get to our hotel? I am ready to leave this bus," I sighed.

"I think in about an hour. So not too much longer, Haz," He answered.

I nodded and checked my phone. There was a couple of messages from Gemma and Mum. I opened the one from Gemma first.

'Hey Baby Bro! Hope ur doing well. I miss u and Beth! Come see us soon! Xo. Gem.'

I smiled and responded back.

'Hey Big Sis! We are all doing well, and we both miss u 2. I'll try to have the family meet up with Beth and I soon! Xoxo. H.'

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"Gemma. She just wanted to see if I'm alright," I said, grinning.

"I haven't seen your sister in awhile! Hope she's doing fine," Louis said.

"Sounds like she is. She recently got a puppy so she's been busy training it," I explained.

"She got a puppy?! And she didn't tell me?! Or you?!" Louis exaggerated, gripping his chest over his heart.

"Calm down you Drama Queen. Yes, she did. Her name is Poppy, and she is a King Charles Spaniel. She's not even a year old yet," I explained, showing Louis a picture of Gemma and the puppy.

"Holy shit that is the cutest dog I have ever seen!" He said, pouting his lips together.

"Yeah, she is cute."

We talked together for the rest of the way to our hotel. I woke up Bethany when we arrived and we swiftly enetered the hotel and got in our rooms before the paparazzi could even notice.

***************

"Wow, this place is nice!" Bethany gasped.

I nodded in agreement. You could tell it was their suite hotel room. It had one large queen sized bed, a giant flat screen TV hung up on the wall, with a dresser underneath it. It was a tiny bedroom space, and when you opened the bedroom door open, there was a living room space with one three seated couch and a smaller flat screen TV.