Chapter Eighteen

Bethany yawned as she rested her head on my shoulder. It has been quite awhile since we took off in the jet ride with the girls and the boys, and it was obvious that Bethany was starting to get tired. I smiled as she slowly fell asleep, hugging my arm protectively, while her legs were crossed somewhat awkwardly from her belly.

"How the hell can she fall asleep positioned like that?" Louis asked.

I shrugged and looked down at her.

"I have no clue, but she's getting sleep, and that's all that matters," I replied.

Diana and Niall were chatting and laughing with each other, while Zayn and Perrie were in their own corner, chatting quietly. Liam and Sophia take pictures on their phones, and Louis and Eleanor are cuddling together.

I yawned as I stared out of the window. We wouldn't arrive to Argentina until three in the morning, and I was worried for Beth. Hopefully she can handle being on a jet for this long.

"Harry..."

I looked down and saw Bethany looking up at me tiredly.

"Hey babe, you tired?" I asked her softly.

She nodded while yawning. I grinned and kissed her forehead gently.

"Let's sleep on the crouton couch then, okay?" I suggested.

She nodded and slowly got up with me. I opened out the bed and fixed the sheet. I grabbed our pillows and lied them down. She got on the bed while I spread her large blanket over her. I crawled in under the blanket next to her, wrapped my arms around her and her cute baby belly and fell asleep.

When I woke up, the only people who were awake was Niall and Liam. I yawned and managed to free my arms from Beth and stretch them. I wiped my eyes groggily and got up from the bed.

"Hey," I said groggily.

"Good afternoon, Harry," Niall smiled, stroking Diana's long brown hair.

"You slept like a baby, mate. Louis made quite a ruckus a couple hours ago," Liam stated.

"Yeah well, he hasn't had to stay up most nights to take care of his pregnant girlfriend," I retorted, smirking.

Liam and Niall grinned at my banter, and Liam put his phone away in his pocket.

"So, how has she been then?" Liam asked seriously.

"She's three months in, and her cravings and mood swings are becoming more and more common," I started, looking at Bethany on the bed.

"Have there been any fights between you two since Niall called?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"She's been very controlled with her mood swings so far. She's probably had crying breakdowns a couple of times, but other than that, no."

"She is quite tough," Liam nodded.

"She's got balls, Harry," Niall agreed.

Liam and I looked at him with confusion.

"No! Not like that!" Niall exclaimed.

Liam and I both began to laugh.

"We know, Niall. We were just fucking with you," I said through fits of giggles.

"Fuck you both," Niall muttered.

"Okay, when and where?" Liam asked, making me laugh even harder.

Niall and Liam laughed along. God, it's been awhile since I had laughed this hard. It's nice to be able to see the boys and joke and laugh along with them again. It's something I really missed, and didn't realize I was.

"Can you night owls shut the fuck up?! Some of us actually would like to sleep!" Louis groaned.

"Ah, loosen up Louis! What got shoved up your ass today?" Niall bantered.

"Your Mum! Now seriously, can it!" Louis snapped.

Liam and I looked at each other and bursted out in laughter.

"Okay, that's it!"

Louis stood up and started walking towards us. We both screamed and ran.

"Which one wants to get their ass whooped first?" Louis giggled.

"That depends: Who's on top?" I snickered.

Liam and Niall were now rolling on the ground, crying from laughing so hard. Louis clicked his tounge and grabbed me and carried me.

"Your such a bad boy Styles!" Louis growled playfully.

"When was your first clue?" I asked him.

"Your in big trouble mister!" Louis laughed.

"Then punish me already!" I yelled, kicking him to free from his grasp.

Before I could free myself, Bethany walked up to us.

"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt this Larry Stylinson moment here, but would you kindly shut the fuck up before I beat all if your asses? This pregnant woman kind of needs her sleep!"

We all watched Bethany in shock. Bethany never curses in front of the boys.

"And besides,"

She walked up close to my face.

"the only person who can punish Harry is me."

She kissed my lips passionately and then went back to the bed, immediately falling back to sleep.

"Now that's someone who has something shoved up their ass." Zayn yawned.

A/N:

*insert tons of the okay hand emoji and the laughing so hard its crying emoji here since Wattpad is stupid and won't save the emojis*

(≧∇≦) (≧∇≦)

- Falling4_HarryStyles