Thank You!

O.M.G!

  'His Baby Girl' has officially 1.11K reads! I was at school in study hall tearing up and in awe. Never had I thought that 1.11K people would want to read my story, and now, here I am, thanking you 1.11K people!

  I don't know how to thank you all! It means so much to me that you guys would read this book! I promise I will update more frequently, and hopefully get 100 votes on this story!

  I love to write so much, it's not only become a hobby and a past time, but it's something I want to do in the future as a job. So seeing all of the support from you guys proves to me and gives me hope that I can become an author.

  I really want to thank not just you guys, but to all of the other popular authors on here for giving me such awesome feedback and praise on this story. It helps me in the long run, and it makes the story even more enticing and interesting.

  I also want to thank all of my friends for moral support on writing, and for holding me accountable for updating. They really have helped me push myself on being true to my word and update when I said I would.

  Now, due to work and school, I still will not update as much as I would like, but I will be updating! So all apologies if I don't update forever.

  Thank you everyone!

  I love you all so much, and you all are beautiful in my book!

  With much love,

  - Falling4_HarryStyles