Chapter Twenty-Two

** It's now back to Harry's P.O.V**

  When we got back from the hotel, I told Beth that I was going to say hi to the boys. She nodded.

"Alright, tell them I said hello. I'm going to rest. I'm exhausted, and I didn't get much sleep. Love you, H," She yawned.

  I quickly pecked her lips with mine.

"I love you too. G'Night," I said.

  She nodded and headed back towards our room with our bags of baby clothes. I quickly texted Louis.

"Hey, do you and the other boys wanna hang out?"

  Within a minute, I got a reply back.

"Sure. Let's meet up at Liam's room. He has a nice big-ass balcony we could use! :)"

  I smirked at Louis' response and stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"Um, excuse me?"

  I turned around and saw a woman about in her late 20's, early 30's. Hand in hand, was a little girl with blond hair and big brown eyes that were super cute. She looked to be around four or five.

"Hello," I smiled politely.

"I hope I didn't disturb you or anything, but are you Harry Styles?" The women kindly asked.

"Oh no, you didn't disturb anything, or me. And yes I am," I replied back with a smile.

"I told you it was him, Mommy!" The little girl squeaked.

  The woman laughed.

"You were right, Sweetie."

  I got down to the ground, with my knees up my chest with my feet still on the floor. I looked at the little girl.

"What's your name, Beautiful?" I cooed.

  She giggled, showing her cute tiny smile.

"My name's not Beautiful! My name is Bianca Joyce Smith," She said proudly.

"Bianca, that's a beautiful name," I replied with a warm smile.

  She giggled and looked up at her mom.

"Thank you! Can Mommy take a picture of us, pretty please?" She asked.

"Well, since you said pretty please, I will," I opened my arms out.

  She squealed and giggled happily as she embraced me for a happy hug. The mom was snapping pictures on her phone of us hugging. After a real picture, I stood up and said goodbye to the two.

  I started heading towards Liam's room, excited to be able to hang out with them.

******************

Bethany's P.O.V:

  I sighed when I entered my hotel room. The whole morning of walking killed my feet. I took off my shoes and slipped out of my clothes and put on pajamas. I took off my sunglasses, headband, and socks and put the clothes in my empty suitcase.

  I happily layed on the bed and yawned. I was so tired.

  I turned on the TV on the wall and flipped through channels. After finding a show I liked, I sat up on the bed to watch.

"Beth! It's Pierre! Can I come in?"

"Yeah, door's unlocked!"

  I heard the door click and swing open and close. Pierre, Sophia, and Eleanor smiled with giddy as they saw me. What was going on?

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, pausing the TV show.

"Well, it's been three months now since your surprise, and we wanted to celebrate for making it through the first trimester," Eleanor replied.

"Oh, okay! Where are we going?" I asked, excited.

  The girls looked at each other and smiled.

"A dance club!"

***************

Holy shit I'm so freaking tired lol

The years almost done (in like 4 months!!) and I'm gonna graduate! I'm not ready to be an adult! :S

So my birthday is coming up (the 21st), and I'm gonna be (considering where u live) an adult! Ahh! Help!

I'm thinking that once I graduate and get a bunch of nice gifts and money, to get a nice Mac laptop and start 2 Youtube channels. One for gaming (Sims, General gaming, etc.), and one for Pokémon, cause I love Pokémon.

Go to community college in the fall or spring, and go from there.

Ugh, where did my young youth life go? Lol

Love you Lovelies, and thanks so much for reading! Hopefully more will be out when I actually HAVE TIME LOL

Xoxoxo, ( ˘ ³˘)❤

- Falling4_HarryStyles