Chapter Thirty-Four

*Putting this gif up cause it's adorable. Anyone who says other wise can fight me 💕*

Bethany's P.O.V:

"Babe? We're landing now."

  Harry gently shook my shoulder, waking me from my slumber. I groaned, unhappy with being waken up.

"Bethany, c'mon Love, we gotta get up and get moving," Harry whispered, pressing his lips on my temple.

"Nooo," I whined childlike.

  I gripped onto Harry's jacket with defiance.

"I'm tired, and my feet can't handle those shoes for more than two minutes," I complained, burying my face into Harry's chest.

"I know, Sweetheart, but you have to. For me, please?" He asked.

"I'd rather wear my slippers," I sighed, compromising on which shoes to wear.

"Okay, I will let you wear your slippers. I will put your shoes in the suitcase and then we gotta get off, okay?" Harry said, rubbing my back.

"Okay."

  Once after I got my slippers and Harry packed my shoes in my suitcase, he handed me my bag and slowly started to get off the jet, hiding behind Liam. Harry was close by, holding his suitcase in one hand, and my hand on his other.

  Paparazzi flashed bright lights at us as their cameras clicked, taking hundreds of photos a second. They shouted questions at everyone, but everyone didn't answer. The boys just smiled and waved but Harry. His hand was firmly attached to mine, to help me feel secure and safe.

"There's so many people, Harry," I said, growing nervous at the thousands of people crowding around us.

"It's going to be okay, Baby. I am right here with you, okay? Deep breaths, Hun," He reassured, his tumb rubbing my hand to comfort me.

  I took slow, deep breaths, trying to lose the bundle of nerves I had. There was so many people, that I couldn't even see past Liam.

"We're almost there, Sweetie. You're doing so great," Harry mumbled in my ear.

  I nodded and found myself staring at the ground, unable to look up at the many people around us. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears.

"Give Paul the suitcase, Babe," Harry said.

  I looked up and saw that our black van we would be riding to our hotel to. Paul walked up to me and I willingly gave him my luggage and thanked him. Harry did the same and he helped me get in the car before getting in himself and closing the door.

  I exhaled deeply at the release of my anxiety and laid my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Thank you so much, Harry. You helped me a lot," I thanked genuinely, looking up at him.

"You're welcome, Babe. I know you have bad social anxiety and it's hard for you to do that. I wanted to make it easier on you and our little girl," He explained.

  I giggled at his last sentence, causing him to grin.

"You can say it's a girl all you want, but it's not going to change the fact it is going to be a boy," I joked, lightly poking his dimpled cheeks.

"We'll see, Babe."

  He smiled and pressed his lips softly against mine, making me smile in the kiss. God, he was too good for me. How did I ever get so lucky? How could I deserve such a perfect man?

  "You packed our cameras, right Harry?" I asked him, once we broke away.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"I was thinking about taking pictures of New York. Since we will be there for almost a week, it will give me plenty of time to finally take pictures of the sites we saw during this tour," I explained.

"Good idea. I haven't gotten a chance to take many pictures either. Just a bunch on my phone," He said, nodding in agreement.

  I smiled.

"I was also thinking of vlogging the last five months of the pregnancy, so we can show it to our baby boy when he gets older," I added.

"That's a brilliant idea, Baby. I think our little girl would love that."

  I playfully slapped his arm as he agreed with a smirk, making us laugh.

"Hey Lovebirds, the other van was too full so I have to join you. Is that alright?"

  We looked over and saw Liam with the car door open to the left of us. I smiled.

"C'mon in, Liam! Harry and I need a third party to help settle something," I said, winking at Harry.

  Liam got in the car and closed the door. The three of us buckled up and started to drive away, with the other van in front of ours.

"What's the dispute about then?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Harry over here thinks we're going to have a girl, but I think we are going to have a boy. What do you think?"

"Depends. Why do you say it's a girl, Harry?" Liam asked.

"Gut feeling," Harry shrugged.

"Nuh-uh! You told me that you wanted a girl, and that's why!" I proclaimed.

"But I would be just as happy with a boy. Something just tells me that we are going to have a girl," Harry defended.

"Why do you think it's going to be a boy, Beth?" Liam asked me.

"For the last seven generations of my father's side, every first born has been a boy. I even have an older brother," I explained.

"Your brother? You have an older brother?" Liam asked, surprised.

  I nodded.

"His name Jake. He is a Staff Sergeant for the U.S Army. He was deployed for war, but returned safely in one piece. He is currently at a base in New Mexico giving a helping hand for training. We don't get the chance to talk to him much, because he is so busy with his job and raising two kids with his wife," I explained.

"That's so cool, Beth! Why haven't you told anyone this?" Liam asked.

"He has some major P.T.S.D since returning, and his mental state is not very healthy for me to be around him yet. Plus, he was kind of bitter about me moving in with Harry before he left. His last words he said to me before he left for war was harsh. He called Harry and I nasty things, so I haven't even bothered to try to fix things since then," I admitted.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Beth," Liam apologized.

"It's fine. I know we will make up eventually, but for now, we just need space," I said.

  Liam nodded and cleared his throat.

"Well, from what I gathered, I think it will be a boy," Liam said confidently.

"Ha ha! I knew Liam would agree with me!" I cheered as Harry groaned.

"Really, Liam? I thought you were my friend!" Harry proclaimed, in a half teasing way.

"I am your friend! How can you beat seven generations of first born sons?! Genetics kind of trump a 'gut feeling'," Liam defended.

  Harry slouched on his seat, pretending to act very hurt and offended. I rested my hand on his thigh.

"Don't be such a drama queen, Harry. Or a sore loser."

  Harry looked at me and relaxed, smiling again.

"You win this time, Bethany. But not the next time," Harry mumbled, hugging me.

  I giggled and spent the rest of the car ride chatting and laughing with Liam and Harry.

His Baby Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें