Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry's P.O.V:

  By the time all three of us got back to the hotel, Beth was asleep on the passenger's seat. After the shitty day she's had, she definitely deserves that extra sleep.

  Eleanor got out of the car and apologized to me. I forgave her and after a quick hug, she went inside to talk things out with Louis, who had learned about the whole ordeal when I did.

  I got out of the car and unbuckled Beth and carried her after stuffing the keys in my pocket. Even at 3 and a half months pregnant, she was still very light. I closed all of the doors with one foot and carried my beautiful angel all the way into our hotel room.

  I somehow managed to get Paul to open the door without hitting Beth's head, and after Paul closed the door, I carefully set her on her side of the bed. I sighed deeply after checking the time on my phone. We leave to go to the next city in about fours hours.

  I took Beth's shoes off and I slipped out of my clothes before dipping on the bed. I covered us both under the blanket and I wrapped my arms around her.

  I'm so proud of her and how she had handled the situation. God knows she handled the situation much better than I could've. I was angry. No; I was furious. How could her friends and my best friends' girlfriends think taking a pregnant woman to a strip club was a goof idea?!

  I found myself clutching Beth too hard just thinking about it. I relaxed and apologized to her, even though I knew she wouldn't hear me. I needed to not think about it right now. The best thing to do was try to get at least two hours of sleep.

  I kissed Beth and told her good night and that I loved her before shutting my eyes and eventually falling asleep.