Sad Update|Prayers Needed

Hey Lovelies. 

You guys have probably have been wondering where I have been....

Well, get some tissues out, cause it's some sad and shitty news.

About two weeks ago, our other and last dog, Jessie, had started to limp and was in a lot of pain. We took her to a second vet when she was not getting any better. 

On Friday, we found out that she has fast spreading cancer. 

Golden Retrievers are prone to getting cancer, and unfortunately for her, she has it. 

It is so bad guys, that for 2 grand we would have the option to amputate her WHOLE ARM AND SHOULDER, but even then there would be no guarantee that the cancer would be completely gone from her body. So we are just letting her eat whatever she wants, and giving her some heavy medication to help with her pain. She limps really bad, still. 

So we will be putting her down (I believe) next week, and she will go to Heaven and join Buster. 😢😭

Our family is taking this A LOT harder than when we put down Buster, so please give me the prayers and patience as we all cope and grieve of her last week here on Earth. 

I love you guys, and I hope to get back to writing soon. I am just helping my parents take care of her, since Jessie needs all of the help she can get. 

Love you Lovlies. 

xoxoxoxo, 

- Falling4_HarryStyles