The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 34: Saving Malia

2.5K 57 12
By multi_fandom2015

OK! So I re made this chapter, using what I posted a few days ago. I am so sorry for the confusion and long wait.

Scott and I started running around the forest looking for Stiles. "Ah!" They both scream as they run into each other. I roll my eyes at their reactions. 

"I think I found something." Stiles pants.

"So did I." Scott says.

"And I am done for the night. See you in the morning." I say.

"What?" They ask.

"Scott, if what you say is true, we seriously need to find out how to protect this girl from her dad and we need to figure out how to turn her back. So I'm going to do research. You guys can take care of yourselves." I snap back harshly. 

"Fine, go home. The badass hunter doesn't want to help." Stiles says sarcastically. I give him a face before turning around and walking home. 

"Of course I want to freaking help..." I mutter, annoyed with what Stiles said. How can he not understand that?! 

SNAP 

I stop in my tracks as I hear branches snapping. I slowly turn my head to look towards the sound. There, in front of me, was Malia. Her eyes glowed ice blue as she stared at me. I prepare myself to run but something tells me that she won't hurt me. 

She tentatively steps forward as I put my hand out. She slowly walks up to me as I bend down towards her. I feel her hair brush up against my skin as she comes even closer. Before I can close the gap between her head and my hand, I hear police sirens from behind me. I whip my head around, annoyed at the noise. 

I slowly turn back as Malia starts to growl. I stand up, give her one last look before running towards my house. I hear her feet running after me and her growls becoming louder. I push myself even more until I run into the middle of the road.

A car swerves to the left to avoid hitting me. It parks quickly and the Sheriff steps out, severely pissed. I look at him and back at the forest, confused. "Lizzie! What the hell?" He asks, walking over to check for injuries. 

"To be honest, I don't know..." I say, bitting my lip. 

"What are you doing in the middle of the road?" He asks, arching his eyebrows. 

"I don't know... Sorry for running into the road." I say sheepishly. "I'll go now. Bye." I run off before he could say anything.

What the hell did just happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I walk into class, exhausted from the night of researching coyotes. I already gave all of the intel to Scott so I don't have to repeat myself. 

Scott, Stiles and Allison are in the corner, probably discussing the coyote problem. I ignore them as a nervous Kira catches my eye. I immediately sit up and look her up and down. 

She meets Scott half-way to his seat and then starts to ramble. "Hey. I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again." Scott smiles slightly at her awkwardness. "Anyway, I have something for you." She says, looking through her bag. If this girl is crushing on Scott, I swear I will interrogate her until she cracks. 

"For me?" Scott asks obliviously.

"Yeah. All about Bardo. My explanation was sort of all over the place, so I did some research and printed it out for you."

"You didn't have to do that." Scott laughs, scratching the back of his neck. 

"It only took me a couple of hours." She says.

"I'm pretty sure Lizzie knows about-- Couple of hours?" He exclaims, a little surprised. 

"I swear I printed it out." Her face turned red at my mention, but she seemed to ignore it. 

"Kira." Her father says, appearing behind her. "You forgot all that research you did for that boy you like." Kira looks mortified and Scott looks embarrassed. She takes the papers and gives them to Scott. I giggle as he sits down, mouth wide open.

"Shut up." He says.

"Sorry." I say, trying to suppress my smile. 

"Alright everyone, lets get started." Mr. Yukimura says. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" I see Scott looking over the stack of papers and Kira watching him closely. 

"Mr. Stilinski, how about you." The smile is erased from my face as Stiles' name is called. 

"Oh, maybe someone else could." Stiles says sheepishly.

"I could." I suggest, raising my hand. 

"Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski." Mr. Yukimura says, ignoring me. 

"Ok." Stiles breathes out, walking to the podium. As he looks at the book, he starts to mutter something to himself. I get nervous and lean forward. 

"What's wrong?" Scott asks, probably noticing the change in my mood. I keep looking at Stiles and Scott gets the point. 

I see Stiles grab the podium, his knuckles turning white. His breathing quickens and he looks around the room. 

I stand up, unable to watch my friend in pain. "Stiles? You ok?" I ask, walking over to him slowly.

When he doesn't answer, Scott stands up to as I get to Stiles. "We should take him to the nurse's office." Scott says, as I wrap Stiles' arm around my neck. Before Mr. Yukimura could reply, we race out of the room. 

We run to the bathroom and Stiles fumbles in. "Stiles, look at me man. Is this a panic attack?" Scott asks as we watch him helplessly. 

Stiles grabs the sink and looks at himself. "This is a dream. It's a dream. This is just a dream." He repeats, breathing erratically. 

"Stiles, no it's not. This is real." I say, putting a hand on his back. He pushes me off and I stumble into Scott. 

"What do you do Stiles? How do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?"Scott asks, steadying me. 

"Count your fingers." I whisper before turning Stiles towards me forcefully. "Count with me, ok?" I hold out a finger. "One." I say, as he looks at my finger. "It won't work unless you count." I growl. I grab him head and pull him towards my finger. "Count!" I scream. 

"One." He says. I put up another finger. "Two." His voice cracks and I want to hug him, but he has to calm down. I restrain myself as I put up another finger. "Three." He looks down and groans. 

"Keep going." Scott says, as he helps Stiles focus on my hands. 

"Four." Stiles says, looking at my fingers.

"Five." We say together. 

"Six. Seven." Stiles keeps counting until we get to ten.

"Ten." I nod as Scott keeps Stiles from collapsing. "Ten, Stiles. This is real. It's not a dream." Scott finally lets Stiles sink to the ground.

We both kneel next to him as he pants. "What the hell is happening to me?" He asks, his voice broken. 

"We'll figure it out. You're going to be ok." Scott says. 

"Am I? Are you?" Stiles asks, looking at Scott. "You can't transform. Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt. And I'm straight up losing my mind. We can't do this. We can't... We can't help Malia. We can't help anyone." He whispers the last part. 

"We can try, we can always try." Scott says. I look down, knowing that trying doesn't always work. 

"What do you think?" Stiles asks, looking at me.

"I think, if we are going to do anything, we are going to need a lot of help." I say.

"From who?" Stiles pleads. 

"Bobby." Scott says, looking at me.

"No. No way." I say, shaking my head. 

"Why not?" 

"He may know more, but he won't help you. You're supernatural, he's a hunter. Plus he won't talk to me. He wouldn't help us." I say sadly as the bell rings. 

"Scott, calm him down. Meet me later. Both of you." I say, walking out of the bathroom. 

As I walk back to the classroom, I see Stiles' bag outside the locker room. I walk towards it, and hear growling and whimpering through the door. When I look up, I see the shattered window. I quietly whisper Scott's name and where I am before walking into the room. 

I see a coyote walking around the room and hear whimpering from behind the lockers. The coyote growls louder as I see Kira walking in my direction, looking at the coyote. I grab her shoulder, and she whips around, surprised. 

I push her behind me before I jump and kick the lockers down on the coyote. Scott runs in as the coyote's growls stop. I look at him and motion to where the animal should be. He walks over cautiously as I guard Kira. 

When he moves, I see something in Stiles' bag I squint and determine what it is: Malia's doll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Dad, seriously. I'm fine." Kira complains to her father. I squat with Scott across the room, eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else?" Mr. Yukimura pushes. 

"They left their bags. I was just trying to do something nice. You do something nice and you make friends, or so I've heard." I suddenly feel really bad for Kira. She's just trying to make friends, she's not a threat.

"Scott," Stiles says, making us look up. "I think I know what she was looking for." He pulls the doll out of the bag. 

"You took the doll from the car?" I ask, annoyed.

"Yeah, I thought Scott could use it, you know, for like her scent." Stiles says.

I give him a look and he shuts up. "Put it away before--"

"Where did you get that?" I hear a familiar voice ask. "Where did you find this?!" Mr. Tate yells, grabbing the doll. "It belonged to my daughter..." He whispers, looking at the doll. 

"Sorry boys." The sheriff says, walking over to us. I cough and he rolls his eyes. "And Lizzie." I nod, satisfied. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your own police scanner or what, but you can't be here." As the Sheriff speaks, I notice something at his side. 

"Mr. Tate." I say, my eye brows furrowed. "California schools are gun free zones." Everyone looks at me surprised as Tate looks down. 

"Do you not see it?" I ask the sheriff. He just looks at me. I sigh and walk over. I slowly pull his jacket away to reveal a pistol. 

"I have a permit." Mr. Tate says. 

"She's right. California school are gun free areas, permit or no permit." The sheriff says. "You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." The sheriff starts to usher the sad man out.

"You find that animal. You find that thing." Mr. Tate spits out before storming off. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"So, I heard that you were having some trouble with your bow and arrow." I say, plopping down next to Allison.

She looks at the ground sheepishly before replying, "A little."

"You almost shot an arrow into Lydia's head. That's not a little." I say, teasing her.

"I thought she was Kate." She mumbles.

"Kate?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's all I've been seeing."

"Well, Peter killed her. She's gone." I say with a frown. "She's not coming back. Whenever you see her, you have to know that." I say, grabbing her hands.

"Could you help me?" She asks, looking at me cautiously.

"Oh my god, Allie!" I say, thrilled. "Of course! I would love to! Follow me."

Allison follows me out into the woods where I have a training area set up, mostly for me. "We already tried this. I almost shoot Lydia." Allie complains.

"Not with me." I say, handing her a bow and arrow. "Now," I walk over to a big target. "Aim and shoot. I need to see how good you are." I walk back to her and inspect her form as she aims.

"That's not helping." She says, trying to sound annoyed.

"Well, I can't help if I don't know what to fix." I say, smiling.

She draws back her bow as her hands shake. "Breathe Allie. This won't work unless you're relaxed. I need to help you before we can help Malia." She takes a deep breathe and shoots. The arrow flies into the white area of the target, just barely on the paper. Allison looks defeated as I look happy.

"How are you so happy? I missed." Allison says.

"No, I just remember when I was being taught. It was much rougher than this. I was trained by 6 foot tall giants." I laugh. "Now, get into position, but don't shoot." She complies and I circle around her. "Move your right leg a bit. Aim a little higher." I start to give her instructions and she follows. "Good, now shoot again." This time she hits the third ring in the target. "Hmm." I think. What can I do?

"Ok, lets try a different hold. Try the Japanese raw." She tries and fails miserably.

"Lets do some hand to hand combat." I suggest. She sighs and follows me to a mat. She drops her bow and gets ready to fight. "Now don't be afraid to hurt me. I'm going to try and punch the living daylights out of you, so defend yourself." She nods, suddenly nervous. "Ready, go!"

I run at her and swing my arm at her head. I have a sudden thought that I might not be ready for fighting yet. I ignore the thought as Allison blocks my arm and tries to knock my feet out from under me.

I jump over her feet and grab her arm. I twist it behind her back,as she spins and aims a punch at my jaw. I duck and kick her gut. She catches my leg and looks at it. I take it as a sign of confusion and weakness. I jump and spin until she lets go. I push back into her, knocking her down. I straddle her waist and smile down at her. "Dead." I smile. I get up and give her a hand. "Nice work though." I say as she stands up.

"I was caught off guard when I grabbed your foot." She says, stunned.

"I was going easy." I say, shrugging. She playfully hits me, smiling. "You know, I haven't seen that smile in a long time." I say softly.

She looks as me, slightly confused before smiling widely. "Same with you."

"Want to know how I knew that you knew? About all this?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"How?"

"Well, your dad told me at the same time he told me about Scott. He didn't know that I knew Scott was a werwolf, so I played along." She nods as I continue. "Second reason is that after you found out, I noticed it in your eyes. At the mall." She looks at me surprised. "I didn't know exactly what happened, but something big changed you. The innocence was gone from your eyes and you jumped at everything." I say, pointing to my eyes. "I saw that same light go away from Lydia's eyes and it scared me."

"Just like how you're not talking to Aiden? You're scared?" She asks.

"Yeah. I don't even know why. I know that he hates Scott for not immediately accepting me as a hunter and I know that he doesn't know that I'm back. The more I wait, the worse our talk will become. I just feel like I waited too long." Her phone dings and she walks over. I watch as she reads the text and immediately tenses.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Hmm? Nothing." She says, putting the phone down.

"Allie..." I say, walking towards her.

"Nothing! I swear." She says, avoiding eye contact.

"Ok." I say. She looks up at me surprised at my compliance. I quickly duck behind her and grab her phone out of her purse.

"Hey!" She yells as I read the text.

Keep her busy. Ethan and Aiden just got to the loft and are basically beating the crap out of Scott. Something about letting go? I don't really get it, but keep Lizzie busy. -Lydia

My eyes widen at the information. "Why the hell is Scott meeting with the twins?" I ask, my voice high.

"He was having some... performance issues." Allison says, shifting her weight between her feet.

"Per- Performance issues?" She nods. "PERFORMANCE ISSUES? And he went to Aiden? Why not to me?"

"You aren't an alpha." She reminds me, stepping back from my outburst.

"I can sure as hell fight like one!" I yell, very angry.

"Lizzie, listen. He didn't want you to know, ok? He was just trying to figure it out." She pleads as my anger seems away into panic.

I read the text again and my eyes focus on the part about the twins beating up Scott. "I-I have to go." I say, dropping her phone and grabbing my purse.

"Lizzie—"

"Allison, don't." I warn her as I run to my car.

I go around 50 miles an hour and get to Derek's loft within minutes. I don't know if Allison texted Lydia but I don't care. As I get out of the car, I can hear the beating going on.

As I rush up to the loft, I hear people yelling. I run in and slam the door open. I gawk at the scene in front of me.

Scott is on the table, bloody and beaten as Aiden stands over him, continuing to punch him. Ethan, Lydia and Stiles are yelling for Aiden to stop.

"Aiden stop!" Ethan yells.

"Aiden! Please!" Lydia screams.

"Aiden!" I scream. He doesn't stop but Lydia stares at me. 

"AIDEN STOP!" I scream again. He freezes at the sound of my voice. His head slowly turns to face me and I sigh, looking at him innocently. "We need to talk."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I pace back and forth as I try to figure out what to say. It's been 15 minutes of Aiden looking at me with angry eyes. Everyone left so we could be alone, only after a checked Scott out.

"Are you going to talk or not?" Aiden growls.

"Yeah, I am going to talk." I snap back at him. When I don't start, Aiden takes it as a cue for him.

"Lizzie, I've been looking for you and the entire time you were here?!" He screams, standing up.

"Aiden..." I mumble, stopping my constant movement.

"Don't 'Aiden...' me! Two months. TWO MONTHS! I have been going out of my freaking mind trying to find you. The only reason I came to help your brother was because maybe he found something. But no. You both kept the truth from me!"

"Don't blame Scott. It's my fault I didn't call." I say, trying to keep up my facade.

"And why the hell was that?!" I don't answer. He looks at me, just getting angrier by the second. "Answer me!" He screams.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I scream, my anger seeping through.

"You don't know?! How can you not know?! It's a choice! Just like I chose not to tell Deucalion about you! Just like how I didn't tell your brother about you!"

"Aiden. I don't know why, so stop asking." I say, trying to calm down.

"No, Lizzie. There has to be a reason." I scoff and turn around, walking away. "Tell me!"

I whip my head around in anger. "MAYBE I THOUGHT I WAS KEEPING YOU SAFE! MAYBE I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT HAPPENED! MAYBE I WAS PROTECTING YOU FROM BEING THE NEXT PERSON THEY USE AGAINST ME BY KILLING YOU!" I scream, unable to control my rage, with a single tear rolling down my face.

He looks at me, stunned. "I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't— I shouldn't have said that." I mutter, walking backwards.

I turn around and wipe the tears falling from my eyes. I suddenly feel a soft hand on my arm and I turn around. Aiden is standing there with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" He asks in a small voice. 
Just like at the hospital. I tell him everything. Every little detail. When I finish, the tears are still streaming down my face.

We stand there, looking into each other's eyes. I see his beautiful brown ones staring into my greenish ones.

"I am so sorry." He finally says, breaking the silence. I gulp as he gets even closer to me.

I fling my arms around him and hold on for dear life. I let my tears fall silently and I grip his t-shirt. His strong arms wrap around me and keeps me in place.

"I don't want to lose you." I whisper as my tears slowly turn to into sobs.

"You won't." He whispers as my body shakes.

"Ho-How do you know that?" I ask, snuggling into his neck.

"Because I won't leave you." He says, holding me tighter.

"I don't want to lose you." I repeat, sobbing into him. "I would go out of my mind and end up in Eichen or some crappy asylum. I just can't— I love you and I just—-"

"What?" He asks, interrupting my rant. "Did you just say you love me?"

I freeze, not knowing that I said it. Then I realize: I love him. I do. Even though it scares the hell out of me, I love him.

"I did." I say carefully. He looks at me, surprised to say the least. "Do- do you—?"

"Is that even a question?" He asks, grinning. "I do, I love you." With those words, I lunge at his lips and kiss the life out of him.

I love him. I love Aiden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Scott, meet you at the preserve?" I ask, standing in the doorway into his room. 

"Yeah." He says distantly. 

"My offer is still available." I say. "I could do it instead of Allison."

"No, Allison can do it." He says, grabbing a few things and looking around his room, avoiding eye contact with me. 

"Alright. See you soon." I sigh. I walk over to the stairs and yell, "Mom! Can I borrow the car...." I trail off as I see her standing at the open door. I come to a full stop when I see who is at the door. 

I walk towards my mom, my eyes still on the visiter. "Mom, could you make sure that the new puppy stays upstairs?" I ask, hoping she would get that I was talking about Scott. 

At first she looks a little confused, but then she understands who is standing there. She nods and turns to the older man. "I'll leave you to it then." She then runs up the stairs. I follow her retreating figure until I turn back to the man at the door. 

I look into those old, tired eyes and smile slightly. "Hello Bobby."

"Hey kiddo." He smiles back. I move aside and let him into the house. He steps in and looks around. "Puppies? Really?" 

"Eh. They're cute." I shrug, closing the door. "It's good to see you."

"You too." He says, giving me a strong hug. 

I walk him towards the living room and we sit down. "Not that I'm mad or anything, but what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to check on you." He says. "Dean told me what happened." He says, making me curl up a little bit. 

"Yeah..."

"So you only have your mother and brother?" He asks with a knowing look in his eyes.

I shoot straight up. How does he know about Scott? I told Dean that Scott was dead... Then I hear the roar of Scott's motorcycle. I crack my jaw in anger. 

"He called you?" I ask in a very dangerous voice.

"Yup." He smiles smugly. 

"I'm going to barbecue his little True Alpha ass." I say, glaring at the wall. 

"He's concerned." Bobby says lightly.

"I'm concerned about him!" I say, finally looking at Bobby. "He, Stiles and Allison have a door open in their minds." Bobby's eyes widen. "Yeah, I know. And now they think that they can change a were-coyote back into a girl after she went out of control, eight years ago!" I rant, still pissed at Scott. 

"Why do they have a door open?"

"Jennifer freaking Blake, AKA a freaking Darach." I mutter. 

"You seriously need to tell me what happened here." He mumbles, standing. "Now, are you going to sulk here or help that girl?" He asks, extending a hand. I grab it and grab my gun and some of the horse tranquilizer we are using to sedate Malia. 

We get  to the preserve and park right next to Stiles and Lydia. We jump out and they look at us in confusion. "Which way did they go?" I as, rifle in hand. 

"Wait, what are you doing here? Why is he here?" Stiles asks, looking at Bobby. 

"You're best friend called me, so shut it!" Bobby yells. 

"Lydia, which way did they go?" I ask. 

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A loud roar reaches our ears and I recognize it as Isaac. We all start to run but Lydia stops. "Lyd, what are you..." I stop as I look at her foot. "Oh my god." An animal trap encircles Lydia's foot. 

"Bobby, you know how to disarm it, right?" I ask. 

"Maybe, I don't know." He snaps. 

"Stiles, Bobby, stay here. Help her." I say, before running off after Isaac. They yell after me, but I don't listen. 

As I get to a clearing, I see Isaac crouching in pain and Allison standing above him. I see her miss her target and Isaac encouraging her. As much as I want to step in, Allison needs to do this ignored to close the door in her mind. 

I run up and drop the gun. Allison takes no notice in me as I start to disarm the trap. "Allison. Allison!" Isaac yells, getting her to look at us. I focus on the trap as Isaac says, "Breathe." 

She starts to whisper something to herself: The Argent's new code: We protect those who cannot protect themselves. 

She shoots and I hear a thud. I look up and see Mr. Tate on the ground, unconscious. "Isaac," I say, as the trap springs open. "You see Scott, tell him I will skin him alive." I growl before grabbing the gun and running towards the car wreckage. 

I get there to see Scott and Malia in a standoff. Scott roars, making me grab my ears from the noise. 

As Scott stops, Malia lies down and starts to transform back into a girl. She sits up and looks at her unflawed hands. I wrap my jacket around her and try to warm her up. "Let's get you home." I whisper, smiling at her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"SCOTT!" I yell, walking in the door. I see Bobby and my mother talking peacefully on the couch. They look up at me, my mom with a confused face while Bobby looks like he's impressed. "I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR LITTLE WEREWOLF ASS INTO NEXT MONTH!!!" I scream, running up the stairs. 

"Um, Lizzie, so about everything..." He says as I get to his room. 

"You lied to me!" I scream, extremely pissed off. 

"To keep you safe." Stiles says, sitting on Scott's bed. I didn't realize he was here. 

"I can take care of myself." I say in a 'duh' tone. I then turn back to Scott. "First, you call Bobby when I asked you not to, then you let him corner me at the house while you go and help Malia?!"

"I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?" Scott asks. 

"You..." I point at him as I get an idea. "And you," I point to Stiles, "Are going to do my homework while I'm gone." I say.

"Wha--? Where are you going?" Scott asks. 

"Hunting." I say, knowing it would piss Scott off. "Bobby invited me to take the edge off." I say, exiting the room. "Ready Bobby?" I yell down. 

"Whenever you are kid!" He yells. 

I grab my bag and as I walk past Scott's room, I see my brother fuming. "And don't forget the extra credit." I say, before walking out the door with Bobby. 

Hope you liked this long chapter. Again, I am soooooooo sorry for the wait. I've just been extremely busy and I'm going to get even busier. 

I'm in Urinetown the musical. It's hilarious but it's going to take up my entire week, so expect updates to happen mostly on weekends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 922 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
2.5K 85 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
81.4K 2K 26
My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since then, I learned everything about monster...
59.1K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...