Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

sakkaira tarafından

COMPLETED The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book... Daha Fazla

Mr. Bad Boy Saw Me Naked
Chapter 1 - Oh Damn, He's Hot...
Chapter 2 - This can't be happening to me!
Chapter 3 - Is there a monster inside my room?
Chapter 4 - I promised you.
Chapter 5 - Like them, we don't attract each other.
Chapter 6 - New clothes. New enemies.
Chapter 7 - Something that was unknown to me.
Chapter 8 - Bring back the past.
Chapter 9 - Bullshit is very common nowadays.
Chapter 10 - I suggest you to wear something see through.
Chapter 11 - Cherry Lips.
Chapter 12 - When the lights are off.
Chapter 13 - Two blue orbs.
Chapter 14 - Trapped and hopeless.
Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Chapter 16 - Someone else's.
Chapter 17 - Mine.
Chapter 18 - Déjà vu.
Chapter 19 - For her.
A/N: Trailer
Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.
Chapter 21 - Plans.
Chapter 22 - You could've just asked!
Chapter 23 - You're worth the wait.
Chapter 24 - I'm dead.
Chapter 25 - That must be a world record.
A/N - Suggestions? Christmas Special?!!
Christmas Special
Chapter 26 - Nice shirt.
! 1 MILLION !
Chapter 27 - Good night.
Chapter 29 - Mistakes.
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [1]
Chapter 30 - Mirror, Mirror. [2]
Chapter 31 - I like cherries.
Chapter 32 - Take care of him.
Chapter 33 - Oh Shit.
Chapter 34 - Please, don't die.
Epilogue

Chapter 28 - Snap some pictures.

166K 5.2K 6.2K
sakkaira tarafından

Chapter 28 - Snap some pictures.

Anything you wanna say about the photo? *wiggles eyebrows*

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•

I woke up by the sunshine which was caressing my cheeks, warming me up, and the birds that were beautifully chirping outside the window, announcing that today was a good day.

I sighed in content, turning around and hiding away from the sunshine that became a little bit annoying.

My forehead pressed on something, making me realise that that thing was a pillow.

I slung my arm over the surprisingly hard pillow, and inched closer towards it.

Burying my face in it, I inhaled what seemed like a masculine scent.

"Mmm," I let out a quiet, satisfied sound at the smell which the pillow was holding.

"Mmm," The pillow copied my sound, making my eyebrows shot down in a frown. Do pillows talk?

Fluttering my eyes open, and leaning my head backwards, I tilted it up, getting a better view of the pillow I was hugging. Or better said - human.

My eyes widened when I saw his peacefully asleep face. Even sleeping he was very handsome.

His pouting lips were a little bit dry- from the sleep-and rosy. His hair was very messy, a lot of strands shooting up in different directions.

I watched his face for a long time, examining his high cheekbones, his perfect shaped lips, his dark brown hair, his perfect eyebrows -I'm kinda jealous on this one-, but the only thing I couldn't examine at him were his eyes, the eyelids hiding them from my view.

Putting a leg on my right one, he turned around on his back, making me lay on his chest, my right leg captive under his legs now.

The sheets around us were messed up, the part of the sheet on Ayato's side flowing off the bed.

I looked at him, trying to see any signs of him waking up. Imagine the horror. I would make a fool of myself for the 'n' time this trip.

My eyelids began to become heavy , preventing me from keeping my eyes open. Eventually, they closed.

I tilted my head up, and buried my face in Ayato's neck. Inhaling his cologne, I sighed.

I wish I could be so close to him everyday.

Wait? What am I thinking here?

I shouldn't be thinking that when I promised someone that I'll go on a date with him.

So stupid.

But, I like being close to Ayato. It gives me the feel of safety and home. It really feels good.

A warm feeling made its way into my chest down to my belly, making me furrow my eyebrows.

I have to tell Zach that I don't like him, and that I like him only as a friend.

I have to. I can't lead him on.

I hugged Ayato tighter, my face pressing deeper into his neck.

My heart jumped when a hand came in contact with my hair. I felt Ayato's chest rise up high as he sighed.

One of his arms was under me, holding me by the waist, the other one being on top of me, his hand on my head.

My arms were around him, keeping him close to me.

I can't believe it.

I'm such an easy girl.

I fell for Tyler so fast and got myself heartbroken.

Then I said yes to Zach, leading him on when I don't even like him...

And now...

And now I'm falling for someone else.

How is this possible?

Why do I fall so fast for people?

Why?

...why?...

"Emily," Ayato whispered out of nowhere. I furrowed my eyebrows. Emily?

Who is Emily?

Keeping my eyes closed, I listened carefully to Ayato's sleep talking.

"Please," Please what?

"Please, come back."

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Emily."

Emily what? Say it, Ayato.

"Emily, I love you."

My breath hitched and my heart dropped. It hurt. Even though I didn't like him, it hurt. And I didn't know why. It shouldn't be hurting me to hear him say that he loves someone.

When Samantha came, that day, he was talking about Emily. He's Emily's. And as much as it hurt admitting this, he loved someone else.

I opened my eyes, and took the sheets off me, raising up. With a furrow between my eyebrows, and a lump in my throat, I made quiet steps towards the closet.

Taking a pair of shorts, a simple, white top and some flip flops, not forgetting to take a bra and some panties, I went into the bathroom.

As I was about to close the door, a voice stopped me.

"Adaline," My heart skipped a beat when I heard him call my name. I opened a door a little bit wider, just so I could see him.

He was still asleep.

I shrugged, and went inside the bathroom. I probably misheard that.

I took a quick shower, dressed in my clothes, blow dried my hair and then brushed it. I also brushed my teeth, before getting out of the bathroom.

Ayato was on his belly, hugging a pillow that was under him.

A smile tugged at my lips while I went around the bed so I could see his face. I took my phone from the night stand, my smile growing up into a devilish smirk.

I turned on my camera and snapped a few photos of him, then I looked at the photos.

Haha, so cute.

I changed on the other photo.

Cute.

Another photo.

Also cute, goddammit.

"What are you doing?" A sleepy voice asked, making me jump out of my skin, startled. I hid my phone's screen at my chest, feeling my erratic heartbeat.

"N-Nothing!" I exclaimed, my voice cracking. Ayato raised his head up a little, and narrowed his eyes at me.

I gave him a nervous grin, then he sighed and plopped his head on the pillow, closing his eyes.

"Go ahead. I'm gonna come downstairs in a bit," He murmured, making me almost let out a sigh of relief. He didn't catch me, thank God.

I nodded my head. "Okay."

I turned around, then hurried towards the door. I opened it, and stepped outside the room, Ayato's voice making me stop dead in my tracks.

"I wanna see the photos you made earlier."

My eyes widened. "What photos? Haha. I didn't do any photos!"

I slammed the door shut, flinching from the big slam I created, probably waking up the entire house.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and opened my phone. I don't even know what time is it.

I almost choked when I saw the time: 7 AM.

What the fuck?!

How did I even manage to wake up at this time?

Sighing, I went to the door next to Ayato and I's room, knocking on it. This was Jemima and Finnegan's room.

I waited a few seconds, then knocked on it again. I waited for a few minutes, before my hand wrapped around the doorknob. I opened the door slowly, peeking inside the room.

Jemima was awake, sitting Indian style on the bed, and Finnegan, asleep as he was, he was facing Jemima, his arm around her waist.

That's so cute.

Jemima's head snapped up, a confused expression on her face. She made a small motion with her hand, welcoming me in.

I stepped inside the room, and closed the door after me, keeping the silence in the same time.

A notebook was placed on Jemima's lap, a pen right between the pages.

"Good morning," She whispered. I looked at her, and smiled.

"Good morning."

She smiled right back. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see how are you."

"I'm good."

My lips stretched out into a smirk as I eyed Finn's arm around her waist.

"I can see it."

Jemima blushed, trying to hide it by narrowing her eyes at me.

I gave out a light giggle. "Anyways, what are you doing there?"

I gestured at the notebook on her lap. She looked at it, and took the pen in her left hand, before her eyes moved again to mine.

She was born left handed while I was right handed. I was always jealous of her for being born left handed. They are faster in sports. But, I don't really do sports, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I actually practised two sports in middle school, and that were volleyball and soccer. I sucked at volleyball, but I was pretty good at soccer. I guess I'm better playing with my feet than my hands.

"This is the project Finn and I have to do for school. He made his part of project, and left the other one for me," She rolled her eyes, before looking at him. With a small smile on her lips, and a little sparkle in her eyes, she drew her hand in his hair. He responded by visibly tightening his hold on her waist, his eyebrows furrowing a little.

I smiled at how cute they were together. "What is the project about?"

"Sex."

"What?!" I shrieked, surprised by her sudden, straightforward answer. She snapped her head to me, and glared.

"Shut up."

"Okay," I breathed a little to calm myself. "So, s-s-s-" I gulped the lump in my throat. "-sexual intercourse, you say?"

"Mhm..."

"Okay, I'm gonna go downstairs now."

Jemima nodded her head, her attention going on to the project. "Okay. Now, let's draw."

I widened my eyes, then quickly get out of the room, slamming the door after me. I flinched again.

I could already tell that Finnegan woke up, by Jemima's groan. An amused smile set upon my lips as I went downstairs.

Immediately, I was met by silence.

I sighed, and went to the kitchen, putting myself a bowl of cereals. Eating at the big, wooden table, I heard some footsteps coming in.

Raising my head, I saw Ayato's parents come in.

"Good morning!" I greeted them.

"Good morning," They greeted me back as Roderic, Ayato's father, sat on a chair across from me and Diana,Ayato's mom, went to make the breakfast.

I returned to my bowl of cereal, eating in silence. Roderic was really engrossed in what he was reading in his phone while Diana was moving back and forth, preparing the breakfast for all of us. I wasn't going to eat because I'm eating right now.

"Why are you awake so early in the morning, dear?" Diana suddenly asked, making me raise up my head and give all my attention to her. Her back was at me.

"I just wake up earlier, I guess," I said returning to my cereal.

"I see. Did Ayato wake you up?"

I almost choked on my cereal as I was trying to swallow it faster, so I could answer to Diana's question, of course.

"No."

"Oh my! Don't tell me that he made you sleep on the floor!" She exclaimed. I shook my head.

"No! No!"

"Oh, good. I was going to give him a lesson if he made a girl sleep on the floor," She gave out a giggle.

I smiled, a few moments of silence passing. I even finished my cereal, raised up, and went to wash the bowl.
As I was washing the bowls, Diana spoke.

"I should put you two in a different room. Maybe move Jemima with you and Fi-"

"Good morning," A new voice said as someone went into the kitchen, interrupting Diana.

"Good morning," We greeted back, my heart doing a flip at the sight of him. He smiled at me, but I couldn't bring myself to smile back knowing that I'll kinda reject him the day we have the date.

"Lili?" He called.

"Hmm?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I looked at Diana for permission. I was actually speaking with her, so it was rude if I just straight walked out, letting her hanging.

She nodded her head and smiled at me. "Go on."

I smiled back. "Thank you."

Zach walked out of the kitchen with me trailing after him. We sat on a couch. My hands went straight to my lap, his eyes straight to me. I was avoiding eye contact.

It hurt to know that I'm going to reject him.

"So, about the date. Do you wanna go somewhere today?"

I thought for a few seconds.

Is better if I tell him today that I don't like him than later, right?

"Yeah," This time I looked at him, regretting it as I did so. He had a big smile on his face, his eyes literally sparkling. Guilt will literally be eating me alive after I'll confess my nonexistent feelings towards him.

"Cool! I know exactly where I'm going to take you to!"

***

He took us to an ice cream parlour in the little city close to the beach.

The ice cream was delicious. Stracciatella, my favorite.

Zach was now talking about him, and his family. It scared me a little. Talking about parents on the first date.

I smiled at him as he was now gushing about how cute his little sister was. He suddenly stopped, his eyes going to my mouth. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened?"

He chuckled, took a napkin and came closer towards me. My heart skipped a beat, as he wiped the left corner of my mouth. He retracted.

"You had some ice cream on your mouth," He smiled, and I nodded muttering a quiet thank you. I drew the back of my hand over my mouth to be sure that no ice cream was there anymore.

After thirty minutes or so, my phone buzzed inside my pocket. I excused myself to Zach, and took it out of my pocket.

I had a new message from...

Perverted Psycho.

I rolled my eyes, immediately remembering who it is.

Perverted Psycho: Where are you?

Me: Eith Zach.

Goddammit.

Me: With*

Perverted Psycho: What are you doing with him?

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Curious much? We're on a date. What do you want?

Perverted Psycho: Jemima is searching for you. She said that she's near the toilets.

What does she want right now?

Me: Okay, tell her to wait there.

I put my phone back in my pocket, and raised up from my seat. I took some money out of my wallet and handed them to Zach.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave. My sister is waiting for me."

Zach furrowed his eyebrows. "Keep your money. I'll pay. We're on a date. What kind of a guy I would be if I wouldn't pay."

I smiled, and put my money back in my wallet. "Thank you."

I was ready to leave, but Zach caught my wrist.

"Second date?"

My face paled.

I totally forgot.

"Umm, Zach. Look."

It break my heart to see him smiling, a hopeful spark in his eyes. But I had to do it.

"I can't. I-I- I don't like you."

He blinked, then let out a sad chuckle. "I knew it. How would I expect you to like me when- when-"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "When?"

"When you like him."

"Him? Him who?" I asked, confused. Zach let go of my wrist.

"Nevermind. Jemima must be awaiting for you. Go."

I nodded my head, still confused.

I turned around, but decided against it, turning around again.

"Friends?" I asked Zach, smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Friends."

And this is how I walked out of the ice cream parlour not even a bit of guilt in my heart. Okay, there was a little bit. He likes me, and I straight rejected me.

But I can't like him. I can't.

I can't lead him on when- when-

I like someone else.

And that someone else is-

"Ayato?" I whispered, my heart speeding up at the sight in front of me.

Ayato...kissing...a girl.

Not just a girl...

That girl is...

Is...

Samantha. My cousin.

God, I feel like fainting.

I don't believe this.

I can't believe this.

Tears began to blur my vision. I walked past them, and began to run to the toilets.

This is what happens when you fall for players. This happens. Always.

I have to see Jemima.

I have to tell her anything.

Holding back my tears, I arrived to the toilets. Jemima was staying outside, waiting for me, her foot tapping on the ground impatiently.

"J-Jemima..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, almost on the verge of crying.

She snapped her head towards me, beginning to walk to me.

"There you are, Addy! What took you so- What happened?" She came rushing towards me, her voice frantic and concerned. She cupped my face in her palms, wiping some traitorous tears that escaped my eyes. I shook my head.

"N-Not here," I barely whispered, my voice wavering a little.

She gave me a sharp nod, then turned to the left, calling for a taxi.

We got in the taxi, my face lowered down. Jemima was gripping my shoulders, rubbing my arm soothingly.

We arrived home, and Jemima gave the money to the driver.

We got in the house, and that's when I lost it, my tears finally escaping.

•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: HALLELUJAH!! This chapter came faster!! xD

So? What do you say? I'm not really proud of the end, but whatever.

Hope you like it!!

Make sure to go and read "Not Your Type" by AshleyT7 and make sure to also follow her!

And, if it's not too much to ask for...can you go and check out my new book: "They Said He's Gay"?? Thank chu!! xD

I don't know when the next chapter will come. I have my mock exams on 22 and 23 February. Wish me luck! xD

I promised a girl ( @illianarodriguezz ) to put this banner in one of my chapters, but I forgot. Sorry, boo!! Hope you can forgive me. *hides face*

VOTE and COMMENT to see your support!

Stay FABULOUS!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

882K 28.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
22.9K 128 9
The Little Sister-in-law on the Island in the 1970s (七十年代海岛小油嫂) Author: Strawberry Pie   Su Yan has a graceful figure and is as sweet as honey. She i...
51.8K 2.3K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
22.5K 637 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...