Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"
Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"

8.4K 184 18
By TezneyEpicoco

"Ashton's P.O.V*

"I can see you" a smudged and unclear voice ruffled through the speaker of my Iphone . My stomach began to churn in fright and astonishment as i hesitatingly held the phone to my ear . It was as if every bone in my body began to grow weak and shake in horrific fear . 

"What , who is this?" I whispered down the mic , feeling the stinging behind my eyes begin to simmer , refusing to release the tears . 

"Your soul taker" the unknown , looming voice smirked . The line went dead . Everything merged into slow motion , my grip on the phone just , fainted away . My head began to spin and my legs fell in on themselves . The only sound was Jason , shouting , stumbling around me , trying to pull me back up onto my feet . 

     *   *   * 

I felt sleep drift away from myself , my eyes beginning to flutter as they slowly opened . The straining light of the lamp on my bedside table stung my eyes , like rays of burning heat waves being pressed against my helpless orbs . I shut them quickly again , and tight . The light was then switched off , curiousness began to swarm inside my chest . I slowly sat myself into a sitting position , to see Jason sitting on the end of my bed . "Your finally awake" he smiled and placed a light and tender kiss to my cheek . 

"What happened?" i sighed as i held my head , this isn't the first time something like this has happened . 

"Someone called you earlier"

I can see you

"I don't know who it was , you didn't tell me . You just kind of , flaked out..." he added , my eyes scattered around the room , baffled as everything came back . "Do you remember?" he rested his muscular hand over mine that was squeezing the bed sheet tight into my fist . I squinted , trying to bring back the mysterious phone call even more . 

What , who is this

Your soul taker

"I can't recognise the voice" i whispered under my breath , the same quotes , that same vile voice spilling through my mind . "It sounded weird , it didn't even sound human!" i breathed out in a whisper , it didn't seem possible for someone to have made such an unreal , horrid voice like that . 

"Did you recognise the number?" he quaried as he licked his lips in suspision , dancing his eyes over my brown orbs . 

"I didn't even look at it..." i sighed in disbelief . "Wait maybe it will be saved on my phone , i co--"

"No" he interrupted "Your mom took it . She came in here earlier , took the phone , found you asleep, muttered something under her breath and left the room" 

"She didn't see you did she!" i felt panic over power my heart as it began to beat ten times faster . 

"No" he chuckled , falling his head down in laughter "She was calling for you at the bottom of the stairs , for dinner . Of course you wouldn't wake , even i couldn't wake you . So i hid in your wardrobe" he looked up to the celling and smiled to himself in , what it looked like , acomplishment?.

"....What did you find McCan?" i rolled my eyes in a sigh as i shook my head in disbelief . 

"You know" he began "I never thought it would be so small?" and he pulled up my first bra from under the bed . 

"For Christ sake McCan!" I screamed , snatching the small and petite bra away from him . "Where did you find that?"

"I told you , your wardrobe , at the bottom . I was sitting on it ." he chuckled as he licked his lips , moistering them more as he flickered his eyes onto mine . I sighed in a smirk as i threw it back into my open wardrobe . 

I can see you

My breath slipped through my lungs as i scattered over to the window , darting my eyes all around the empty , dusk street . "What is it?" Jason hesitated as he stood over me . 

"He said he could see me , that he was watching me!" I spoke breathlessly , as i couldn't see any sign of anyone watching us . It was if my mind was splaying tricks on me , it wasn't fair . I looked over my shoulder to Jason , who was watching me with curious and mysterious eyes . 

"It's him again , I know it is!" he hissed behind his teeth hitting the air with his fists . "He wants us even" he whispered under his breath as he turned away from me , running his tired fingers through his wispy , soft hair . 

"Even ? What are you talking about?" my voice breaking in harsh fear "Jason whatever this is , we can stop him . Soon enough he's going to get caught!" 

"You don't understand" he sighed as he slowly turned back , heartbreak and annoyance mustered into his voice . 

"What can't I possibly understand Jason ? Haven't I been with you long enough , lived what you live everyday . I'm pretty sure i'll 'understand' " I sark , frustration opening in my chest , breath hitching unevenly . 

He sighed heavily , running his hand deeply down his face . "It's complicated Ashton.." 

I hesitated . Not knowing what to do , to scream my lungs out or to cry on the floor right now . Every time ... every single time it finally seems to be working it's broken again and it can't be fixed . It's like a broken vase , no matter how hard to try to fix it , whether you use the worlds strongest super glue , there will always be cracks . "I know..." I sighed , my shoulders hunching in sorrow . 

"I'll sort this ok ... don't worry . I promise you , you will have nothing to worry about.." he spoke so softly , as if he hadn't said anything at all . He stroked my cheek gently , brushing the padding of his thumb smoothly across my cheekbone. 

"You promised you wouldn't leave me" I whispered as I lightly tilted my head , kissing his wrist . 

"I will keep that promise , with my life depending on it , sweetheart" he smiled , kissing my bare shoulder . My shirt hanging off it gently . "I won't let anybody hurt you"  his words muttered through his lips that stuck to my shoulder . I nodded . Brushing my fingers back through his delicate hair . "I gotta go" he muttered . 

"What ,why . But he's watching me Jason!" I spat , annoyance twisted in my words . 

"I told you , I'll sort this out ok , you don't have to worry" he reasurred me , playing with the tips of my hair in his fingers . "If I stay , chances are your parents will come in and find me sitting here in your bedroom" he whispered , his voice almost unaudible . 

"I hate how I have to hide you all the time" I sighed , my breath shaking in dissapointment . 

"I know baby" he urged as he lifted my hand , kissing it gently "I hate this too but ..."

"I know" I mumbled "This is just the way it is" as i slowly looked up to him , his eyes swarmed with sorrow . As if i was coming down with some kind of sickness and it was his fault . 

"I didn't ask for this Ashton" he stated , releasing my hand . "You know i didn't" 

"Of course I just , i'm still getting use to this" I revealed , sighing , as i ran a hand down my worn out face . 

"I understand" he observed , watching me life a hawk "I'll see you soon , ok?" 

I nodded , tiredly looking up at him , he placed a soft kiss of my forehead and he was gone . Now , I feel like there will never be a time I will get him to myself . There will never be a time our relationship will be some what normal . As i closed my eyes tightly , I heavily sighed , taking in everything . I'v fallen in love with a criminal echoed through my mind . 

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N - Hey guys , just to let you know there will be a Perilous Playlist coming soon as you may have noticed more and more songs are being added to chapters :) The playlist will probably be up with the next chapter . Thanks - Tezneyxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 93 22
Jason McCann has the reputation for being one of the most ruthless gang leaders around and he's proud of it too. Azalea Rose chose not to be apart of...
128K 3.7K 40
(Completed) Sophia Tatum's the name. She's known for being in cheer leading for football and basketball. She's not like the girls in the movies tho...
20.7K 849 32
3 murders. 2 stormy nights. 1 ignited romance. The enigmatic Jason McCann, notorious for being the brother of the most brutal murder of the year, Eth...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...