Tortured Love (One direction...

By one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 3

2K 28 23
By one_direction1908

"No he's got to be here! Where would he go?" Louis cried, standing and walking into the hall. I heard him opening and closing doors all throughout the house while calling "Liam!" 

Louis slowly returned and sat down with a pained expression.  

"He's not here" He said in a tight voice.  

"Where could he have gone?" Niall asked but we all knew the answer. The man from the T.V. had taken him and was most likely doing something horrible to Liam. 

"Well we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Louis yelped.  

"That's exactly what we have no choice but to do" Zayn said rationally and he was right. Louis silently got up and went down the hall to his room, closing the door with a soft click.  

Niall sniffed softly and followed Louis's lead to his own room. McKenna go up too and, by her footsteps, I could tell she went to Niall's room probably to comfort him.  

Zayn went down to the living room and began to watch T.V., probably as a distraction too keep from thinking about what they could be doing to Liam at this very moment.  

That left me and Harry alone in the kitchen.  

He got up stiffly and pulled a chair up a few feet away from the door and waited.  

"Maybe they aren't doing anything" I tried to comfort him but he knew better.  

Harry shook his head, "Don't be so naive! We all know exactly what's happening!" 

I looked down and pressed my lips in a tight line. Harry had a right to be upset and I didn't blame him.

"Sorry love" His voice was softer, "I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you" 

"It's alright. We are all worried" I replied.  

"Why would you be worried? You don't know him?" HArry asked, his tone not harsh but curious.  

I shrugged, "You all seem nice. No one deserves this" 

"And why did you do that yesterday? You didn't hesitate to stick your own hand in" Harry finally looked back at me.  

"I just don't like to see people hurt when I know I can do something about it. It's just who I am I guess" I answered honestly.  

He thought about my answer, "Well thank you for doing it. I'm sure it wasn't easy. How is your hand by the way?" 

I looked down at it. The bandage was spotted a crimson red with dried blood. Now that I thought about it, my hand was still very, very soar.  

"It's....alright" I replied, trying to play it off. I'm not the one who needs to be worried about. 

"It looks like it needs a new bandage" He murmured and left the room for a second to return with the first aid kit.  

He kneeled in front of me and took my hand into his. They were soft and gently with a feather light touch.  

He removed the bandage and I looked to his face, afraid of what my hand would look like. His eyebrows creaed in the middle and he bit his lip in concentration, which I found very adorable. Every touch sent butterfly's in my stomach and made my palms sweaty. My heart beat with a weird, jumpy, fast paced rhythm. Why was I acting like this?!  

Harry finished bandaging my hand but his fingers lingered on my skin.  

"Thanks" I said, entranced by his gaze which had found it's way back up to my face.  

"Your welcome" He flashed his dimples. 

A loud banging interrupted our moment. We both turned to see a very large man dumped a bloody and unconscious Liam on the floor.  

The man had longer dirt blond hair and blue, large, childlike eyes.  

"I'm Billy" He mumbled, his eyes darting around. I knew by the way he spoke, acted, and carried himself that he was mentally disabled. I had to take this chance.  

"Hi. I'm Charlotte" I said softly. I approached him slowly.  

Harry grabbed my arm as I passed him and whispered, "What are you doing?!" 

"Shh" I said back and continued on until I was right in front of Billy.  

"How are you Billy?" I asked him with a warm smile.  

"Good" He shuffled his feet a little.  

"Billy, I want to be friends. Will you be my friend?" I asked.  

He nodded, finally looking at me "Okay"

"Billy you don't want to hurt your friends do you?" I told him, trying to hold his gaze.  

"No" He looked nervous.  

"Well why don't you let me and my friends leave" I tried to make my voice as smooth and convincing as possible.  

"Jack says you can't leave" He told me.  

"Who's Jack?" I asked.  

"My brother" Billy said.  

"How many of you are there?" I questioned.  

"Jack, me, my Mom, my Pop, and my sister Lucy" Billy answered. So this was a family affair?! This isn't exactly what I'd call a family activity. 

"I would like to meet Jack if that's alright. I'm sure we all would, right Harry?" I turned back to him and saw Louis watching us in the hall as well.  

He hesitated before answering, "Yes, I'd like to meet Jack" Louis nodded as well.  

Billy considered it "I don't know if Jack would like that" 

"Please Billy? We are friends right?" I pleaded. I actually had no interest in meeting this Jack, I just wanted an opportunity for us to leave.  

"Okay" He agreed "Just a short visit"  

"Thanks you Billy. Can my other friends come? They want to meet Jack too" I asked.  

"Okay" He agreed. They all suddenly shuffled out of the hall. I guess Louis had gotten them all together to listen.  

"Will you lead the way?" Harry asked, coming up behind me and putting a hand on the small of my back. This simple gesture calmed me down slightly, which I was thankful for. This was no time to lose my nerve. 

Billy nodded and turned to leave when a figure swooped in and gave Billy a smack on the head.  

"You know better then to let them out! Don't be so stupid!" He scolded. The guy had short, blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He pushed past Billy got in my face.  

"Dear Charlotte you are as beautiful as I remember you walking down that street" He greeted me with a smirk.  

"Jack?" I assumed.  

He nodded, "The one and only"  

He grabbed my bad hand and squeezed it tight. I chocked back a scream but couldn't help the small yelp I let out. I tried to pull my hand back but Jack had a firm, tight grip on it. 

"That was a good show you put on. Of course not as good as his" He kicked Liam "But we are just getting started"  

"You bastard! Let us out of here!" Harry cried, taking a step toward Jack. 

Jack, in one swift motion, punched me in the face and proceeded to spin me around while clutching a fist full of my hair. I'd never been punched before and I must say that hurt. My nose started to gush blood that dripped down my face and onto the floor.  I spat the blood collecting at my lips, only for more to replace it. The warm, copery taste spreading through my mouth was very unpleasant. 

My back was pressed up against Jack and he had a hand around my throat.  

"Get back and learn your place" He warned Harry. Unwillingly, Harry stepped back. I could see his fists clenched at his sides and his jaw clenched shut in anger and frustration. 

I felt his hands tighten on my throat and I struggled to breath.  

"You guys need to accept that we are in charge here and you aren't going anywhere" Jack announced. My lungs burned for oxygen and his grip would no doubt leave bruises.  

He finally released me and threw me to the ground. I coughed and sucked in as much air as I could.  

"See you later" He murmured and left with Billy trailing behind. I crawled to Liam and flipped him on his back.  

His face was swelling and red. His whole body was black, blue, and bloody.  

I felt Harry's arms go around me and I selffishly noted his firm biceps.  I shouldn't be thinking of these things at such a time! 

"Are you alright?" He asked, concern plain on his face, but anger still evident.  

"I'm fine. We have to help Liam" I replied, getting to me feet.  

"What do we do?" Zayn asked, crouching over Liam's battered body.  

Liam cracked his eyes open and groaned.

"Pick him up carefully and follow me" I ordered and started down the hall. I head a grunt and footsteps behind me.  

I lead them down to the basement and told Zayn, "Put him on a cott".  

He obliged and I started going through the cabinet with shaky fingers. Adrenalin pumped through me as I collected all that I needed.  

"You've had medical training?" Louis asked me.  

"My sister's a doctor. She showed me some things and I've read through some of her textbooks" I told them. I hope I'd have enough knowledge to help Liam.  

Everyone stayed out of my way as I set everything down on the bed-side table and used scissors to cut away Liam's black shirt. He had major bruising to his ribs but they didn't seem to be broken. There was a large, and rather deep, gash down the centre of his chest. That would need stitches. I remeber reading about how to do it and had even seen my sister do it once or twice but I had never done it myself which worried me.

"Someone check the bathroom cabinet? See if there is any painkillers or anything?" I demanded as I went back to the cabinet to get a stitch kit.  

Harry rushed in and I heard his searching.  

"Louis, help me flip him over carefully so I can see his back" I said and he did. Scratch marks raked his back. It looked like someone had dragged their nails down the length of his back.  

"Okay put him back" I said. I could deal with that later. Harry came back with some aspirin.  

"This is all I could find" he told me. I took the bottled and asked, "Can someone get some water?" Zayn ran up the stairs and was back within seconds. I could see Zayn's hand trembling as he passed me the water.  

I put my hand on the back of Liam's neck and lifted his head up. 

His eyes wheeled and I said, "Liam take these pills. They will help" 

I put the pills in and gave him some water. He struggled to but did swallow them.  

I put the blue rubber gloves on and took out the needle and thread.  

I stopped, needle and thread mid air, and said, "I've never done this before. I could make things worse" Panic set in and I pulled my hands back, unsure I should be even attempting this. 

"You seem to have more of an idea then anyone else on what to do. Don't worry, you can do this" Harry told me, no trace of uncertainty in his voice. 

I swallowed hard, still bothered by the coper taste of blood that filled my mouth, and gritted my teeth before turning back to Liam's limp body. I stitched the wound closed, careful to keep the stitches shallow. I mentally thanked Morgan, my sister, for the lessons.  

I tied the last knot and ordered, "Someone get me a wash cloth and a bowl of water please" They disbanded and did what I asked without question or hesitation.  

They passed me the items and I washed the blood carefully from the wound. I put a bandage on it and rolled him back over.  

I dabbed at the scratches but they were too big to bandage.  

"Is there any ice? Can someone put it in a larger bag if there is one?" I requested. Soon, it was in my hands so I placed it on his back gently.  

"There's not much I can do about the bruises. I've done all I can do. Now he just needs rest and time to heal" I announced. I wiped the blood off of his face and bandaged the cut on his forehead.  

I noted Niall's arm around a trembling McKenna. I was glad she had someone to comfort her. 

"I think we should sleep all together tonight" McKenna suggested. No body hesitated to disagree.  

** 

Everyone had dragged their blankets to the basement and was now fast asleep on the floor. I sat in a chair, wide awake, watching Liam. I felt Harry put a chair down next to me and sighed.  

"He's going to be okay, right?" Harry asked me with a worried expression.  

"He was beaten pretty badly but he'll be okay" I replied.  

"Now it's your turn" Harry told me an I turned to him with a confused look. My turn for what? He clutched a washcloth and a bowl of steaming water.  

Without replying, Harry dipped the washcloth in the water and began patting at the dried blood on my face. I had forgotten about that. I had spent hours with that on my face, how embarrassing!  

My nose was tender and bruised but I would be fine. Harry finished and put the cloth down but his fingers returned to brush the bruises on my throat. Harry's hand crept along my throat to my hair and twisted a ringlet between his fingers. He leaned forward ever so slightly.  

I pulled back a little, my thoughts drifting back to Evan. Harry dropped his hands and cleared his throat.  

"Um...thanks" I whispered. Harry put the bowl in the bathroom and settled down into his make-shift bed.  

"Good night Charlotte" He sighed and closed his eyes.  

"Good night Harry" I replied, feeling the butterflies again.  

Had he considered kissing me?

If he did, I don't know if I would have stopped him.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Who's team Evan and who's team Harry? (I think I know what the more popular choice will be ;) )  

Please fan, vote, and comment! Every little thing pushes me to get a new chapter up for you guys! I appreciate anything and everything! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 8.5K 21
Harry Styles gets kidnapped and taken to Louis Tomlinson, who loaned money to people who need it. Harry's stepfather borrowed money and refused to pa...
94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
49.2K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.