MaNan FF : Life With Nandini...

By jeelkp

This story is by yasmeenjuhi uploaded frm India Forums I hope ull enjoy reading this story. More

Life with Nandini
introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 1(part 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thanku note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
shoutout for my sweethearts
Chapter 41
credits
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (part 1)
Chapter 44 (part 2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Goodbyes
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Story
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
new cover
chat session
shootouts
connect to me
Fiction Awards 2016
MaNan and PaNi Awards
shoutout
Chapter 57
New Cover
First Ever Interview
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
final goodbye to all my readers

Chapter 48

5.6K 145 8
By jeelkp

I think d ff is too boring or should I say too long......but if it's long it's good na many of ull ask for long updates......so pls guys if no one is intrested in reading it pls lemme know ill just unpublish it....The story has already reached 98k+ views pls i need ur support.....

Chapter - 48

Location - Mall
Abhimanyu! Manik and Nandini uttered together under their breaths and in utter shock on seeing that one person alive and kicking whom they have believed to be at peace and pulling up the daisies. Though they had taken his name in a whisper; it did fell in his ear owing to the quietude - filled air of the vacant Curtain section room and all his blood ran cold and froze in his nerves. Holding on to that fading positive voice and hoping against all his hope to not see those two familiar faces that his mind was flashing before his eyes - Abhimanyu slowly turned to his right and raised his eyes only to find Manik and Nandini standing at the entrance with bewilderment written all over their faces and get all his hopes shattered. In reflex action to the untoward encounter; he stepped forward - but to run - so that the love of his life doesn't spot him and get her dried wounds scratched - something that he had been doing since last six years. But probably even the time and his luck was tired of his stupid hide and escape game that he has been playing on his own and without the permission of the deserving players involved and as fate had it - the room had only one door which was then blocked by MaNan. Giving up before his astral influence - that had landed him in the last situation he wanted - he sighed and stood rooted at his place with his eyes boring into the floor and wishing for it to magically tear apart and swallow him up. On getting confirmed by exchanging glances that whatever was going on before their eyes was true and not a hallucination fit; they walked towards him and then Nandini asked the most obvious question that could be at that time Abhi tum zinda ho? Kaise? And ab tak kahan they tum? Clearing his throat to recover his voice from his choked throat; he looked up to them and that very moment; all his words died before they could even get properly phrased as his eyes caught the sight of a baffled figure; of Mukti; stiffened at the threshold of the door.

Beyond the shadow of doubt - for any normal human - it was certainly a rudest of an awakening to see that someone animate and breathing whom he/she and the world considered to be deceased and with God. And in Mukti's case - it was no one else but that one Man whom she loved and still does with every inch of her existence and had begged God for return. Saying she was dumbfound would be an understatement to describe her state of mind. She was numb but her heart suffered an explosion of emotions - the pain of his apparent death, the happiness of his real, hale and hearty presence in the land of living and many other mixed pretty and ugly feelings - she felt all at the same time but every thing grew dim and the world around stopped in literal meaning - the moment their eyes met. Tear brimmed as the agony of separation stung in company with the icing joy of meeting again and trickled down their cheeks - and shrugging off every otherwise thoughts for and to feel the moment - Mukti ran with all her speed and crashed in his arms. Needless to say; he hugged her back with like or maybe more intense feelings - both sobbing hard against each other's shoulder while MaNan just stood by their side with smiles - ignoring all the hows and whys running in their brains - for the meantime.

After what seemed like a forever - they pulled apart and in the spur of the moment, the ambiance tensed as all the materialistic and answer seeking logics - that were given a cursory emotional blur - came back into the focus. Unable to hold back any longer, Nandini asked in a stern tone Ab bataogey ke whats going on? Hesitantly, he fidgeted with his fingers and finally spoke in a hardly - audible voice, stumbling over his words Le .. Lets si .. sit and ta .. talk! Strongly smitten with impatience - Nandini didn't really seem to abide by his proposal but before she could argue - Manik jumped in and seconded - as discussing on such a serious topic in a curtain shop with lingering threat of any random person barging in was no way a good idea Yeah! I have booked a private Cabin in the food court. That would serve the purpose. Main baki sabko bhi bula leta hoon. Having knowledge of exactly the whole shebang that was being processed in her mind - for he could read her like a mirror reads reflection - Manik gestured with eyes to calm down and comply - which she did and then paying off the bills of the shopped items, they placed the order for delivery and made their way to the food court.

Cabir and DhruLya too were,of course, gobsmacked by the extraordinary revelation on being informed by Manik. Sitting in the food court along with everyone, Abhimanyu inhaled some deeps breaths - knowing it was high time to end their curiosity and anticipation and finally blurted out the story behind his supposed and soi disant death and the whys and wherefores of his consequent act of concealing himself Tumlog jab Delhi ke liye gaye huay they tab mujhe ghar se phone aya ke meri Mom ko heart attack aya hai and that she was constantly remembering me. Doctors ne kaha ke agar unki condition detoriate hoti gayi toh she might die and main zinda rehte aise kaise honey deta? Afterall she is my mother. Mujhe pata chalgaya tha ke main zyada din tak nahi jeene wala hoon isliye jaaney se pehle maine Mukti ke liye woh letter likha. Wahan janey per hospital mein meri mulaqat ek NRI oncologist se hui and ussey pata nahi kahan se mere case mein hope mili. I wasn't ready per Mom - Dad ke insist karne per I agreed. I was taken to a town in Australia and they managed to save me. He paused and Nandini asked the question that had been itching on her tongue and gnawing her insides, in a not so poh - lite manner Then why on the earth did you not show up? After taking a glimpse of a teary Mukti - he smiled sardonically at no one but himself and continued Main ana chahta tha per Issey pehle main sahi se khush ho pata; Doctor ne mujhe bataya that my cancer can take a turn for worse. I din't want to hurt Mukti all over again isliye .. He was shushed or to be more precise - was struck dumb and mute by a tight and hard slap across his face - from not a cut to the quick Mukti - but a seething and hysterical Nandini.

Her sudden unexpected wrathful outburst threw him off balance and her venom spitting glare got the wind up him and jerking him up from his seat, she snapped through clenched teeth while everyone just stood aghast Isliye tumne Mukti ko yeh yakeen dilwaya ke tum mar chukey ho. Taki woh tumhe bhool jaye aur khushi khushi move on karsakey. Hai na? Speechless, he just nodded and to knock the remaining stuffing and living daylights out of him, she awarded him with another solid smack - that also took every one aback and then grabbing his collar aggressively, she spat bitterly with all her guns blazing Who the hell are you to decide everything on your own? Ho kaun tum? Tumhari ek mout ki khabar sunker 6 saal se har ek lamha mar rahi thi Mukti and You bloody thought ke she will lead her life happily !! You know what? You are nothing but a bigtime dumbass moron and a selfish dud !! Just because tum Mukti ko dard mein nahi desaktey - you abondoned her to cry alone and die !! Per hum sab hain uske saath !! Mukti ko tum jese jerk ki koi zaroorat nahi hai !! Adding to his misery - she ruthlessly shoved him away - causing him to smash into the wall behind and being totally unnerved by her, he lowered his head and murmured the only thing that came instinctively from his heart I am Sorry! She gave a sarcastic laugh and then hissed, making the most disgusting face that she could You Should be ! Per humein nahi chahiye tumhara Sorry ! Rakho apne paas hi !! Chalo Mukti !! She casted the final heartfelt aspersions on him and stormed out with Manik and taking Mukti along - who instead of displaying ill - feelings was smiling ear to ear with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks - touched and moved by the way her Choti picked up her battle and fought it to victory on her behalf.

. . . . .

In drastic contrast to what they have been on their early days - Mukti and Nandini now shared a close - knit bond that was bound with wealth of love and trust, a profusion of mutual care and many other beautiful emotions. Mukti was one tough of a nut to crack - who kept herself guarded with unbreakable layers of steel to protect her heart from getting hurt. Although she connected with Fab 5 but like every other member of the band - she too kept her personal head and heart - aches to herself so that her friends doesn't get bothered. But even those steel wall couldn't resist the warmth of Nandini's love and soon melted down to let her mend and cure her wounded heart and soul.

It all started when one fortunate day; Nandini happened to descry a vulnerable and broken Mukti - on one of her random visits to the Fab 5 music room. Things took place on their own thereafter and Nandini found herself by her side - collecting her smithereens and lending her a friendly shoulder. She din't attempt to stop her blubs and just sat listening calmly as she cried and spoke her heart out whilst herself shedding silent tears. When all was said and done by Mukti; Nandini din't try to justify any of the cruel games that she had accused her destiny for having played on her and only promised - to always be there for her whenever she would feel lonely or need someone.

Slowly but surely; Nandini did became her humdard and she let her - wholeheartedly and without any fear. Apart from the group gatherings - they made sure to spend some quality lone time with only each other and explore their friendship. They would meet up regularly and enjoy themselves by setting out on shopping sprees, long drives, lunch plans, stays over or just land up at either of their pads and chat about anything and everything over a coffee and some cookies. During times when Abhimanyu's memories would start haunting; she would directly come rushing to Nandini - who would instantly shun everything important or trivial to keep up her words of honor and hold her back from slipping down in the dumps. Over time and without their consciousness - they became one hell pair of soul - sisters.

Apart from they themselves - Manik had been the only third and close beholder of their delightful journey - thanks to his habit of sticking around Nandini - and all he felt was sheer ecstasy - for Mukti - and intense proud of having an angel like Nandini in his life - as life herself.

CaVya and DhruLya were initially flabbergasted by the weird pairing - up but eventually became fond of seeing the duo together and all euphoric and mirthful around each other.

. . . . .

On reaching the Mansion after an uneventful ride, Dhruv whispered to ManBir while unloading the bought stuff from car, as the girls walked in Yeh Nandini ko achanak se kya hogaya? Abhimanyu wapas aya hai yeh toh acchi baat hai Mukti ke liye phir why did she behave so harshly? Kya zarurat thi? Manik and Cabir smiled at each other - knowing the reason behind Nandini's reaction - and then Cabir replied Seriously Dhruv? Tujhe samajh ni aya Nandini aisa kiun karrahi thi? Itna hi jaanta hai tu Nandini ko? Knitting his brows in confusion, Dhruv scratched his head and again asked Kya matlab? Isme samajhne wali kounsi baat hai? Cabir shook his head and said, hooking his arm around his neck and while dragging him along into the Mansion - following the footsteps of Manik Andar chal! Abhi Sab samajh ajaega !!

. . . . .

Their lips curved into wide smiles at the Chocolate - box scene - of Mukti and Nandini hugging each other - going on in the hall. Breaking apart, Nandini made Mukti sit on the sofa and said, wiping her tears I am sorry Mukti! Abhimanyu ko wese treat karne ke liye. I know its a very special moment for you both Per I had to do that to make him understand that he was so wrong so that he doesn't repeat this folly. Maine tumhe toot tey huay dekha hai aur bohot mushkil se tumhe wapas jeena sikhaya hai. You know na how much I Love you and I just can't give anyone the liberty to hurt you. Cabir gave a 'Now you get it?' look to Dhruv to which he slightly nodded and then Overwhelmed by her words, Mukti kissed on her temple and replied, brushing the wetness off her face too Choti tu Sorry mat bol yaar! Main bhi bilkul wohi karti jo tuney kiya. Per tujhe mera stand lete dekhkar meri khushi hundred times badh gayi hai. Tu kahegi na toh main Abhi ko wapas accept bhi nahi karungi because you are here with me and mujhe yakeen hai - you will always be. Chaped padenge Sorry kaha toh!! Nandini chuckled and so did everyone at her last statement and then she said, returning the kiss favor and holding her hands between hers Main kabhi nahi kahungi ke tum Abhi se door hojao because mujhe pata hai how much he means to you! To be honest, I am the happiest person right now after you. Per ussey apni ghalti ka ehsaas karana bhi zaroori hai. Isiliye ussey akela chodker main tumhe wahan se le ayi. Apni ghalti manker agar woh tumse maafi maangne ayega - jo ki I am sure - then I am okay. Warna main ussey tumhare paas bhi nahi aaney dungi. Her love - laced and concern - filled declaration made her schmaltzy and misty - eyed but blinking it away; she grinned and replied Accha Baba! Tu jaisa bolegi hum wesa hi karenge! Okaye? Being the baby she is; Nandini cutely bobbed her head and again embraced Mukti who readily clasped her to her bosom while everyone else just awed and adored their adorbs.

As no one had eaten anything; Manik arranged for a snappish lunch with healthy food and after a scrumptious session of feeding and eating - everyone moved to their rooms to recharge their weakened batteries. Fearing that she might cry or chew her brain to madness; Manik and Nandini retired to their rooms only after spending some more time with Mukti until she actually fell asleep.

As soon as they entered their room; Manik pinned Nandini to the door and rammed his lips into hers - cupping her face with one hand and framing the other securely around her waist. She was seeing this coming as it was quite a lot of time since they had kissed and he would be needing his doze of vitality but such urgency and passion was not and more than what she had bargained for. All her senses that were highly spirited became feeble and his ardor made her weak in the knees. But she did respond - after taking some own pretty seconds - and with equal fervor - clinging onto him and raking her fingers through his hair. Rendering her breathless and with swollen lips - he broke apart - himself gasping for breath and after catching up with her breath, she muffled her arms around his neck and asked, giving gentle strokes to the mole above his lips Kya hua Mani? Tum theek ho na? Taking her both hands in his; he kissed on her knuckles and replied, staring at her with all the love his eyes were capable of beholding Tumhe thanks nahi bolsakta na; isliye yeh kiss. Mujhe hi pata hai main kaise rok raha tha khudko tabse. Kaise karleti ho tum Shona? Kahan se laati ho sabke liye itni parwah; itna pyaar? Meri kounsi neki ka sila ho tum? Babyishly, she reposed her head on his shoulder and answered, patting gently over his heart Yahan se! Mere monster se! Tumse hi toh seekha hai Manik sabki care karna; sabko protect karna. And Mukti ke saath mera equation toh tum jasbtey hi ho - mujhe toh aise react karna hi tha. Leaning down; he dropped a warm buss on her forehead and said smilingly , burrowing her more into himself I am so so so lucky to have you Shona! I Love You! Titling her head upwards; she kissed his cheek and mumbled against his jawline I Love You Too Manik! Much Much More!

. . . . .

Mani! Maine over react toh nahi kiya na? I mean thappad and all - Kuch zyada hogaya na? Nandini asked with a clear hint of remorse in her voice as they lay cocooned with each other on their bed after freshening themselves. Manik dug his face more into his hair; his heaven; and gave the answer he had kept prepared; being 101% sure that she would cross - check about her outrageous conduct, snuggling her more closer Nahi Shona! Agar tum nahi karti! Toh main peet deta ussey! Tumne jo bhi kiya bilkul sahi kiya. She just hmmed while ruffling his hair and then again asked thoughtfully Manik what is your opinion about Abhimanyu? Sorry! Maine tumse pucha hi nahi! Kya lagta hai tumhe? Humein kya karna chahiye? Bringing his indulgence to a standstill; Manik lifted his face from the shade of her hair and replied, easing the pucker formed between her brows with his thumb Shona tumhe Sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Itne din saath rehkar tum meri shadow bangayi ho. Tumne jo bhi socha hai - wohi meri bhi soch hai. Smiling, she just pecked on his lips and then to lighten the atmosphere a bit; Manik again donned his mischievous avatar and said Wese in sab mein mera ek important kaam toh rehgaya! She rounded her eyes in question and he added huskily, moving close to her ear Mujhe apne bed ke liye ek new linen leni this. More softer - velvet wali. Koi aur color mein jo meri jaan ko aur acche se compliment karsakey. Obvs, she bloomed like rose as fevered blood coursed into her cheeks and putting his heart at peace - she gave her real demure smile and hid herself in his heart - giving him another of those million dollar shy - tease moment to cherish.

Just then - the intercom rang - disturbing or to say putting a full stop to their romantic period - and on receiving it - Manik heard the butler's voice saying Sir! One Mr. Abhimanyu is here and wants to meet you. As per what Nandini had told earlier - Manik straightened himself and ordered to let him in and then Nandini said, tidying herself Manik tum please Mukti ko le aao! Main baaki sabko lekar aati hoon. Manik affirmed and then wearing his shirt; whizzed off to fetch Mukti while Nandini moved to get DhruLya and Cabir.

CabiNi smirked while climbing down the stairs on seeing the envisioned sight of a conscience - stricken and penitent Abhimanyu pacing impatiently in the hall with a sullen long face and possessed red eyes - demonstrating with clarity that he had wept oceans. They felt bad for him but as per their plan that was still unfinished; they concealed their sympathy with umbrage and then Nandini said curtly, folding her arms across his chest Why are you here now? Itna accha mouka mila tha bhaag janey ka - bhaag jatey humesha ki tarah! Her brickbat fueled the already burning contrition and regret within him and wandering his eyes on the white marble floor - not having any strength of character to face her - he parted his lips to reply but Nandini interrupted and rejoined, moving aside to let Mukti take her place before him Mujhe jawab dene ki zarurat nahi hai! Jo bhi kehna hai Mukti se kaho. Her (Mukti's) brusque and boorish stance made all his pluck falter but counting on her unlimited love that was peeking from behind the resentment; he fell on his knees and began with his apology I am really really Sorry Mukti! I am So sorry! I shouldn't have done that. I was such a fool. I promise - I would never ever do that stupidity again! Jitni bhi life milegi - I want to spend it with you. Please give me this one last chance. I am not scared of death anymore. Tumhe jo punishment deni hai dedo. But Please forgive me! I am So Sorry! I am so Sorry! I Love you! Mukti wasn't furious but aggrieved - for its a universal truth that a person can never be cross with the ones he/she loves true - and his apols has taken away all the complains too but keeping the value of Nandini and her words; Mukti looked at her for consent which she gave smilingly and then smiling back, she made him stand and replied, with a softened expression This is the last time I am forgiving you!! Agli baar kiya na toh main khud tumhari jaan lelungi. And saza toh tumhe milegi aur woh yeh hai ke Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar !! Tumhe apni saari life mere saath guzarni hogi !! I Loved You too !! And I Missed You So Much !! Abhimanyu smiled a relief and pulled her in for a bone - crushing hug to which she instantaneously requited and others just hooted and cheered while smilingly witnessing the completion of the only love story of their gang that had remained incomplete.

To Be Continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
137K 5.8K 16
Fushion concert day dhurv say manik to choose fab5 or nandini what will manik gone do ??? For learn more came with me on manan journey do like nd co...
377K 19.2K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...
156K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...