The Kuran Princess (1)

By itschayse

**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existenc... More

|| To New Readers ||
|| Prologue ||
|| Chapter One ||
|| Chapter Two ||
|| Chapter Three ||
|| Chapter Four ||
|| Chapter Five ||
|| Chapter Six ||
|| Chapter Seven ||
Chapter Eight: The Sister
Chapter Nine: The Attack
Chapter Ten: The Choice
Chapter Eleven: Life of a Pureblood
Chapter Twelve: The Ball
Chapter Thirteen: Vow of a Pureblood
A/N: Sequel?
Chapter Fifteen: The Bite
Chapter Sixteen: The Third Kuran
Chapter Seventeen: Sister
Chapter Eighteen: A Brothers Love
Chapter Nineteen: Best Friends Forever
A Thank You and O.C. Contest
Chapter Twenty: The End of War
Sorry ;-; (And an Update)
Chapter Twenty-One: A New Threat
Book Two in the Making!!
The Kuran Queen is Uploaded!!

Chapter Fourteen: Memories

7.2K 194 35
By itschayse

As Kaien and I run to the Moon Dorms I'm very worried about Zero. I mean, sure he is a vampire, a Level D, and sure he is a Vampire Hunter, but his weapon has no effect on Ichiru. Ichiru probably just wants to kill him for whatever reason.

"Kaien you go and find Zero, make sure he's ok. I'll go make sure Shizuka's not roaming the halls." I say. Kaien nods and we go separate paths.

***

It seems like I've been wandering the halls for a long time now. I don't feel Shizuka's presence, but I do smell blood. All of the sudden I hear a voice boom behind me. I turn and see Kaname.

"Sakura what are you still doing up?" He asks.

"I'm just making sure that Shizuka still isn't standing." I look up at him. "Tell me did you take care of her?" Kaname nods.

"That's good. Now I can rest easily." Without Shizuka roaming around I won't have to be weary about Yuuki.

"I'm going to go rest. Goodnight Sakura."

"Goodnight Kaname." I turn and leave the dormitories.

***

It's nearly daylight so I have no reason to sleep. It's an hour before classes start so I guess I can walk around campus to blow off some steam. Even though I am a vampire I have a mission, to assassinate Level E vampires. I sense none and I find none.

It is just Yuuki and I guarding the gates today. Zero is still recovering from his fight with Ichiru last night. I am serious, the gates are packed. I mean I'm even tired out without Zero here to scare some of the girls off. Soon we managed to make a path so that the Night Class students could pass through.

As I hold off some girls from attacking the Night Class I look behind me to see Kaname, he doesn't look at ease. I then see Senri right behind Kaname, but he doesn't look the same. The minute I see his eyes I nearly have a heart attack. I see one icy blue like Senri's but then I see the other is blood red.

"Hey Yuuki can you take care of it from here? I don't feel so well..." I croak. It's not like I want to leave Yuuki alone but...

"Sure, you go get better and I'll bring the work to your dorm later." I thank Yuuki and run off. I look behind me to make sure no one was following me, but I saw him looking at me. I run faster. I stop behind a tree to take a breather.

It can't be, no it's not possible. He's gone. The years I didn't have my memories he should have perished. But why does he look like that? Why does he look like the man from that night? He's the man who who killed Haruka, my Father. He killed his own sibling!

WHY DOES SENRI HAVE HIS EYES????!!!!! I think loudly. I begin to ball my eyes out. The memory of that night was at the back of my head but now it's resurfacing. The moment my Father turned to ash, the moment the man grinned at me...

The moment where I lost everything important to me.

Senri what happened to you last night? You had your regular ice blue eyes but now you have his eyes, the eyes of a monster, the eyes of my evil uncle, Rido.

I need to go find Kaname.

***

I now stand in front of Kaname's dorm. I knock and I heard him say come in.

"Kaname-sama, I must discuss something with you." I say sternly. "I've noticed something disturbing this morning at the gates."

"What is it?" He asks. Kaname, you know what I'm talking about.

"You were there that night, did he perish?" I ask.

"He went into hiding--" He started to answer but I interrupted him.

"WHAT?!!" I exclaim. "He killed Father! How can he be allowed to live?!!"

"Listen even if I wanted to kill him I couldn't." Kaname says.

"Wait, you couldn't?" I ask.

"Yes. I've never told you nor Yuuki this but it's impossible for me to kill him. All I could do was make him merely rest."

"Wait a minute, you don't mean..."

"Yes, because Rido awoke me from my coffin he is my Master and like Zero is bound to Shizuka I am bound to Rido." I didn't know what to say. Kaname, is bound to Rido? How can this be? I don't dare ask.

"Is it possible for me to assassinate him?" I ask.

"Yes, but the Vampire Council watches Rido like a hawk. You'll get in major trouble if you hurt him."

"But won't you get in trouble for killing Shizuka?" He nods.

"Then there is no difference. Rido is a monster and he must be stopped and I'll make sure that happens." I turn and head to class.

Senri's POV

I have yet again switched bodies. Now I can get ever so close to Juuri. But how? Kaname watches her daily and makes sure she is safe. What should I do?..

I noticed that one Guardian was running off. What was up with her?

My thoughts are interrupted when the young vampire named Rima speaks to me.

"Want some Pocky?" She asks with a blank expression.

"No thanks." She glares at me. Did I do something wrong?

We are now inside the Moon Dorms, we all huddle in the center of the lower level.

"Tsk, it seems like everyday more and more girls crowd around the gates." Akatsuki complains.

"Did you guys notice that neither Zero or Sakura was at the gates? It was just Yuuki." Takuma says. Wait who is this Sakura? Could it be that third Kuran who escaped my grasp that night?

"No, she was there but she ran off. Poor Yuuki, she nearly got trampled." Ruka sighs.

"So this Sakura, how long has she been at Cross Acadamy?" I ask.

"She's been here for a few months, Senri. She seems to fit in very well." Rima says blankly, eating a piece of Pocky.

"Has anyone relized she has gotten pretty lose to---- OWW!!!!" Ruka was squeezing her notebook on Aido's hand.

Aido stood. "RUKA DO YOU WISH TO DIE???!!!"

"Tsk." Ruka must not be in a good mood.

"Anyway, I was saying that she has gotten close to Kaname, and I sense a different aura from her." Aido says.

"I sense a different aura from her too! Like she's a--" Takuma couldn't finish as we were interrupted by the clank of footsteps coming down the stairs. I look towards the sound and see a young girl with reddish brown eyes and long wavy brown hair rushing down the stairs to leave. Wait she looks like....

"Sakura what are you doing here?" Takuma asks suprised.

"I just had to clear stuff out with Kaname, I'm still here on a mission after all. I better go get my homework done. Bye." She rushes out, just like she did when she saw me.

She's a vampire I can sense it. No not any vampire, a Pureblood. To top it off she too looks like Juuri, she is the third Kuran child. I almost had her in my grasp until Kaname put me at rest, damn him.

I will enjoy feasting on her and Yuuki the next full moon.

A/N: I've been waiting to add Rido to this book for a long time. 😈 I know for the past ten or so chapters I've been kinda going according to the story but I think next chapter or in a few I'm going to strive my own way. Did you like this chapter? This might be one of my favorites besides "Do you wanna build a snowman?" 😆xD

Also I've been wondering if you would like it if I changed the cover to the picture below. Comment your vote!

~ Lyds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 9.9K 26
This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead she was treated as a servant of the Kuran...
3.2K 219 39
This takes place fifteen years after the whole Rido mess at Cross academy where we catch up to what happened to Yui and Zero, Kaname and Yuki with wh...
5.6K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
4.8K 208 13
You don't know how you got here or why you are Yuki Cross. This anime that seems to be more and more like an actual reality. One that is so vastly di...