The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 33: The Aftermath

3.5K 65 6
By multi_fandom2015

SCOTT'S POV

In the hours since Lizzie has gotten home, I have been worried sick about her. Everyone has. She hasn't even seen the twins or the Hales yet. I just... I want to know what happened. Why she came home in bloody clothes. How the Devil made her think we were dead. There are just so many questions I have that I'm to scared to ask. 

The moment she got home, I texted Allison. She and her dad rushed over to see her. Everyone cried more and hugged more. 

Than everyone left, leaving just Lizzie, me and Mom. I heard Mom go to sleep about an hour ago, but I still hear Lizzie's heart beat. I decide that I should go and talk to her. 

I creep out of my room and knock on her door. I hear her heart rate jump as she gasps suddenly. I open the door and peak my head in. "It's just me." I say, closing the door behind me. 

"Sorry, I'm just a little jumpy." She says,, turning her head back to the window. She is sitting on the window ledge, just looking at the sky. I walk over and sit across from her. 

"Are you sure that you're ok?" I ask, looking at her pale face.

"I'm safe." She sighs, looking back at me.

"What about---"

"Lucifer is gone." She says quickly, her face hardening. "So is Michael. They aren't coming back."

"Safe doesn't mean ok." I say softly. "Are you ok?"

She thinks for a second as she looks out the window. She turns back to me with new tears in her eyes. "No, I'm not ok." She gives me a small, sad smile as she continues. "In the past 48 hours, I have seen you die as well as three of my closest friends. In addition to that, I saw Lydia's bloody, dead body. That's all I ever tried to avoid." Her voice cracks as she visibly tries to hold back her tears. "That's why I started. I thought about what would happen if instead of me, you or someone else was possessed, you know? And I just couldn't..." She stops, biting her lip.

"Lizzie..." I start, but she interrupts.

"Just let me tell you what happened?" She asks, looking at me through teary eyes, silently pleading with me. I nod and she takes in a deep breath. "After Lucifer took me, he made me see your death. He showed me what would happen if you did come to save me, but to me, it already happened, like it was real. You ran in and then Lydia was tossed in, bloody and broken, like when Peter bit her. And somehow, I was dead. I didn't even question it. All I cared about was that Lydia and everyone else was dead. And then he snapped your neck." She looks at my neck as she speaks, trying to keep it together. 

"Then I woke up and he just taunted me, used your horrifying death to test me. And I let him win." She sighs, finally letting a tear roll down her once bloody cheek. I feel myself silently crying with her. "Then Sam walked in. I couldn't believe it but then I found out why. He said yes. He was fighting off Lucifer the best he could, but it wasn't working. 

"Then came the big fight. He said something about how a little girl could control their fate." I furrow my eyebrows at her statement.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't know." She says, looking me in the eye. She looks absolutely terrified. "I-I don't know why he said it. At first I thought that he was messing with me, but then Michael agreed." She wipes some of her tears away, but they keep streaming down her face.

"But Dean intervened. and then Bobby and Cas showed up. They got rid of Michael, but... Lucifer, he made Cas explode and snapped Bobby's neck without blinking an eye." She says, shrugging. "I didn't even know that was possible." She says, in the tinniest voice I have ever heard. 

"And I... I didn't know what else to do. I thought, 'There has to be a reason that he hasn't killed me, right?' So, I took a gun and..." She sticks out two fingers, mimicking a gun. She moved it to her throat, positioning next to her skull. "I threatened to kill myself." She cries even harder, now shaking. "I didn't think I had anything else. I mean, Lucifer was going to kill Dean, you were dead, Bobby and Cas were dead. But then Lucifer stopped. Sam fought back and won." She smiles slightly, but continues.

"Then he jumped into the pit." She says, her smile falling. "It was his plan all along, jump back into Lucifer's cage with Lucifer in him. And I-I couldn't--- I couldn't stop him." She says, looking at the stars. 

"But then Cas was brought back. He said by God, but who can trust God when all of this has happened, right? He brought back Bobby and he brought me home." She stops, looking at me. "Did you really want to save me?"

"Lizzie, how could you even think we wouldn't?" I ask, tears streaming down my face. 

"You hated me before Lucifer got to me." She says, looking down.

"No. I could never hate you." I say, cupping her face between my hands. "You-you are my sister. You always will be." I say, bringing her into a hug. 

Then she lets go. She cries her heart out, not caring about being quiet, or acting strong. She just cries with me. 

"I love you, s-so much." She sobs into me. "And I always will."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIZZIE'S POV

As I walk around school with Lydia, everything seems fine. It's been two months since... that happened. I haven't talked to Aiden yet. I'm scared, but I don't know why. 

"So, how are you feeling?" Lydia asks, as we walk to my locker. 

"I'm fine." I lie, looking at Allison run through the door. She looks around, very confused. 

"What?" Lydia asks, following my eyes. I walk over to Allison with Lydia following.

"Allison? You ok?" I ask, gaining her attention. She nods and swallows. "Tell me the truth." I say, narrowing my eyes. 

"I-I'm fine." She stutters.

"Oh god." I say, realizing whats happening.

"What?" Lydia asks, as I start to panic.

"It's happening, isn't it?" I ask, not really wanting to know the answer. "You're seeing things?"

"How--?" Allison asks. 

"What are you seeing?"

"Kate." She mumbles.

"Follow me." I say, needing to see if Scott and Stiles are experiencing the same thing. 

We all walk outside and my eyes find Scott and Stiles talking. I pull the girls towards them as I hear Stiles ask, "You're seeing things, aren't you?"

"How'd you know?" Scott asks as we get closer to them. 

"Because it's happening to all three of you." I say, gaining their attention. Scott looks at me worriedly. After our talk, all he does is worry. I shouldn't have let him see my weak side. "Now what are you guys seeing, and don't lie to me."

"I think I have sleep paralysis." Stiles says, looking down. 

"You have to scream yourself awake?" I ask, factoring in all the symptoms. 

"Yeah. I don't know what real and not real." He says.

"I'm seeing myself as a monster." Scott says.

"What?" I ask. "You're not a monster."

"This morning, a shadow showed that my fingers were clawed and I was just running from a beast that was my shadow." He says, looking at his own, normal shadow.

I sigh and we all start walking to class. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia says as we walk into the building. 

"We are not crazy." Allison counters. 

"Hallucinating? Sleep Paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia says, as I make a list of possible situations in my head.

"We did die and come back to life." Scott says.

"So did I." I say. "I just got nightmares."

"But the way we did it... It's gotta have some side effects." Scott says, looking around. The bell rings and I groan.

"Keep an eye on each other, got it?" I say worriedly. They all nod and I start to walk away, but not before says, "And stop enjoying this so much, Lyds. It's not normal."

"Enjoying what?" She asks, bringing a smile to my face. I put my hand out and she takes it. We then start to walk to history. 

I walk in, leaving her to art class, and sit down. I notice a new kid sitting in the back of the class. She looks shy and normal. I quickly evaluate her and determine two things: one, she doesn't look like a threat, and two, if she is supernatural, she doesn't know it yet. 

"Morning everyone." The teacher says, bringing my attention to the front of the class. "My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought home a friend for that matter." I hear a big bang from the back of the class. I look behind me to see the new student with her head on the desk. Then it clicks. "Either way, there she is." Mr. Yukimura says, pointing to the girl. 

As she sits up slowly, I see her make eye contact with Scott and smile. I know that it's not much, but I send him a look, which he ignores. "Lets begin with American history at the turn of the 20th century." Mr. Yukimura says. Instead of opening my textbook, I take out a piece of paper. I then start a list of situations. 

Dying

Bardo

Going insane

Nemeton side-affects

The list goes on and on. I then start to cross off a few but ultimately end with about 5 options left. I scribble a note to call Bobby but cross it out. Instead I write Deaton's name and then tune out the rest of class. I just think about what is happening. Will they be ok?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal." Scott says as we approach Stiles' locker. 

"Yeah try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures." Stiles says, putting in his combination with increased difficulty. "There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."

"Yeah." I say, watching him squint at the lock.

"What?" He mumbles, just loud enough for me to hear. 

"Stiles?" I ask, as Scott looks down the hall. I grab his shaking hands and put in his combination. "What do you see?"

"Not numbers." He mumbles as I see Scott's eye burn red. 

"Scott!" I whisper, pointing to his eyes. 

"What?" He asks, some-what angrily. 

"They're starting to glow." Stiles says, worriedly. 

"Like now?"

"Yes, right now." Stiles says, as I grab my twin's arm. I pull him and Stiles to an open classroom.

The moment I close the door, Scott rips off his jacket. I walk towards him but he says, "Get back, get away from me."

"Scott, it's ok." I say, as calmly as possible.

"I don't know what's going to happen." He says, terrified.  "Get back!" He yells as I walk forward. He looks at his clawed hands, panting. He then curls his hands into fists, blood pouring out. Stiles pulls me back from running to him. Scott growls in pain as he falls to his knees. 

His eyes start to fade back into brown and his claws and fangs disappear. He sighs as he opens his hands. I run to him and inspect the already healed wound. 

"Pain makes you human." He pants.

"Scott, this isn't just in our heads." Stiles says, walking towards us. "This is real."

"It's always been real Stiles." I say looking at I'm and then back to my brother. "We just haven't noticed it."

"It's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having these dreams where I literally have to scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Stiles, do you know how to tell if you're dreaming?" I ask, worriedly. 

"You can't read in dreams. More and more, the past few days, I've been having trouble reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't put the letters in order."

"Even now?" Scott asks. 

Stiles stands up and looks at the board, eyes darting everywhere. "I can't read a thing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stiles? Stiles?" I nudge him, hoping that Coach doesn't realize that he fell asleep. 

"Stilinski!" He yells, looking at Stiles, who is writing on his note, without being awake. "Stilinski!!" He yells again. Stiles jerks up and looks around. 

"Uh-hu?" He asks. 

"I asked you a question." Coach says.

"Uh.... Sorry Coach. What was it?"

"Oh, it was 'Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?'"

"Well, now I am." Stiles says, shrugging. 

"Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink, every night." Coach turns back to the board as I grab Stiles' note book. 

"I'm ok. I just fell asleep for a second." Stiles says to a worried Scott. 

"No you didn't." I breathe, looking at what he was writing. I hand him his notebook and his eyes widen slightly. The words, 'WAKE UP' are scribbled all over the page. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, so what happened to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" Scott asks the group.

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stile puts in. 

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" Allison adds.

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac concludes, earning a slap from me. 

"Can you try to be helpful, please?" Stiles asks.

"For half of my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. So being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac says.

"Don't joke about that." I say, giving him a glare.

"And are we seriously still milking that?" Stiles asks, annoyed.

"Yeah, maybe I am still milking that." Isaac says as Kira, the new girl, appears. 

I straighten up as she says, "Hi, sorry, I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about." My defense immediately go up. I think of the best way to approach this situation. "And I think I actually might know what you're talking about. There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called 'Bardo.'" I grab my list and check the options. Bardo is the first one.

"That's what I was thinking too." I say, giving her a smile. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. "Come here." I say, grabbing a chair. I place it next to me and she shyly sits down. 

"It literally means 'in-between state.' The state between life and death."

"And what do they call you?" Lydia asks, silently judging her. 

"Kira." Scott says, before I can say it. She looks at him and smiles. We all look at him with judge-y looks. "She's in our history class." He explains, but I know it's more. 

"Are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?" Lydia asks. 

"Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo." Kira says. 

"There are different progressive states where you can start with hallucinations." I say, nodding towards Allison. "Some you hear, some you just hear."

"You can also be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities." Kira adds.

"What kind of wrathful deities?" Isaac asks. 

"Like demons." Kira says with a smile. I feel myself tense up and look around discretely. I know that Scott is watching me as I feel his hand grab mine and give me a reassuring squeeze. 

"Hold on, if there are different progressive states, than what's the last one?" Allison asks. 

"Death, you die." My eyes widen as I grab my phone.

"Excuse me." I give Kira a smile before taking all my stuff and rushing away from the table. I hear Scott call my name, but I just walk away quicker. 

I get to the field and drop my stuff. No one is around as I dial the familiar number. Before I can hit the call button, I pause. 

"Lizzie!" I turn towards my brother running towards me.

"Scott, I'm fine." I say, giving him a smile.

"I can hear your heart beat. You just lied." He says, coming to a stop. 

"Than listen again." I say, grabbing my wrist to feel my heart beat. "I. Am. Fine."

"Lizzie, I don't know how the hell you did that, but I know you're not. You told me that, remember?"

"Scott, it was a moment of weakness and I--" He cuts me off.

"It's ok to not be strong all the time." He says, putting his hands on my shoulders. "What are you doing with your phone?" He asks.

"Old habits, I guess." I mumble looking at the number.

"Who were you calling?"

"Bobby." I say, sighing. "He's the one that told me about Bardo, so I was going to ask him for some information, but..."

"You don't know if he'll talk to you." Scott concludes. 

"Yeah." I sigh. I lick my lips before turning off my phone. "Lets get to class." I give him a smile before walking towards the school. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo, Lizzie." Stiles says, entering my room. "We need some help."

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask, closing my book as Scott enters, a bit too nervously for my liking. 

"We have a riddle for you." Stiles says, looking from Scott to me.

"Shoot."

"Weird word choice, but ok. When is a door, not a door?"

"When it's ajar." I say immediately. "What was the point of that?" I ask, standing.

"Well, we were wondering--"

"No." I say, understanding what they are asking. 

"Wha-? You don't even know what--?"

"You were going to ask how I closed the door in my mind a little while back." I say, pressing my lips together.

"Yeah, how did you do that?" Stiles asks.

"I'm not telling you." I say, sitting back on my bed. 

"Why not?" Stiles wines.

"Because I'm already having flashbacks to a few months ago, I do not need more to an even worse time." I say, avoiding eye contact with Scott. 

"But, we need to know!"

"And why is that Stiles? Something with the supernatural? Because from what I've experienced, you do not need to know---"

"We have an opening in our minds from when we went under the water." Scott blurts out.

"What?!" I scream. They both cringe back. "YOU HAVE AN OPENING??"

"Thanks for the announcement, but we already knew that." Stiles says.

"How did you find out? When did you find out?" I ask, looking for the anti-possession charms I gave them. "Stiles, where is the bracelet I gave you?" I ask, going to my desk to grab another one.

"What? Lizzie--" He starts but I shut him up by placing the bracelet around his wrist. "What's this?" He asks.

"Anti-possession charm. Now you need to close that opening as quickly as possible." I say, very panicked. 

"Lizzie, calm down." Scott says.

"No! This is important! You need to close it, now!" I say.

"How? Think, how did you close it?" Scott asks softly.

"You have to get over your fears." I say, not wanting to think of that time. "You have to fight back."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa, Scott, what's wrong? Calm down." I say as he rushes into my room. 

"Where's Dad?" He asks, his chest rapidly moving up and down. 

"Hey, I hate Dad as much as you, but what are you so mad about?"

"He's trying to get Stiles' dad fired." He says, before rushing out of the room. 

"WHAT?!" I scream, following him out. 

"Dad!" He yells, running down the stairs. 

"Yeah?" Dad asks, completely ignoring that fact that his two kids, who haven't spoken to him since he got here, are suddenly talking to him. 

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I ask, standing besides Scott. 

"What do you mean?" He asks. 

"She means, why the hell are you trying to get Stiles' dad fired?!" Scott shouts.

"I don't want to but--"

"That is the lamest excuse to date!" I scream.

"My job sent me here to do some investigating and---"

"No, just leave! No one invited you here!" Scott yells. "It doesn't make any sense, Dad. Who are you helping? Just get out!"

"Scott--"

"What?" Scott fires back.

"I can't believe you! How can you do this to our best friend!" I scream as Mom walks in the door. 

"I'm not doing anything to your friend. I'm doing my job." Dad reasons. 

"Your job sucks." Scott yells. 

"Some days I can't argue with that."

"Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?" Mom asks.

"He's trying to get Stiles' dad fired." I yell, running a hand through my hair. 

"That's not true." Dad says.

"What are you doing?" Mom asks.

"Conducting a case for impeachment." Dad says.

"That sounds a lot like getting him fired." Mom says.

"That's because it's the same thing in fancier words!" I scream. 

"A lack of resolution and ability to close cases is what's getting him fired. My job is to collect the information. And it's the job my superiors have given me."

"Your job sucks." Mom says. 

"Have you ever thought, for even a second, that maybe it's not his fault? I doubt you are anyone at the FBI would be able to figure out what the hell is going on here, seeing as all you've been doing is focusing on gathering information, not helping to solve them!" I scream, unable to control my anger.

"Scott... Sweetheart." Mom says, gaining my attention. "Calm down." I follow her eyes to his clawed hands. I stand in front of him and touch his hand.

"Scott. Come with me, ok?" I ask as his eyes flicker red. 

We quickly get to the stairs where he gasps in pain. "Let it go. Just breathe and let it go." I say.

"I'm trying." He whispers as his fangs come out.

"You and Stiles found a way to control this. You find an anchor, right?" I ask, trying to get him to look me in the eye. "Find your anchor."

"My anchor was Allison." He grunts. "I don't have Allison anymore."

"Then be your own anchor." I say. "You can do this." I watch as his teeth go back to normal and his claws recede. He leans against the stair case and wheezes.

He looks at me and nods a thank you. "Listen to me. You will find someone else. I know you won't believe me, but trust me. There will be more heart break in your life than most because of what you are, but you can handle it. You know why? Because you know that soon enough, you will find the one. The one who accepts you and loves you for every part of you. But until you find love again, be your own anchor."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, whats going on?" Stiles asks as we walk into his room. "Why are you in your hunting gear?" He asks me.

"You and us." I say, smirking. "We're going to find a body."

Scott flips on his flashlight before saying, "A dead body." Stiles immediately smiles and walks out into the woods with us. 

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet."

"I know, that's why I brought her." Scott says, motioning to me.

"And I thought I was here for the fun." I joke. 

"If it turns out to be like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that." Stiles says.

"Hellhound suck. Razor sharp claws. Tears through skin like paper." I say, looking at the GPS on my phone.

"What? How do you know that?" Stiles asks.

"They have to kill you to drag you into Hell." I say, not looking at them. 

"Wait." Scott says, stopping me. I sigh and turn to them. "How much pain were you put through?"

"At that point, not much." I shrug, before continuing to walk. 

"On a side note, have you talked to Aiden?" Stiles asks.

"Fine, I lied. I was in a lot of pain." I say, avoiding the issue of Aiden.

"I'll take that as a no. Why?" Stiles presses.

"I don't know." I sigh as we reach a cliff. We hear a distant howl and Stiles bumps into me, sending my phone down the hill and into a puddle of water. I turn around and give him a look.

"Sorry." He says sheepishly. "I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles says as we jump down.

I pick up my phone and see that it's working. "It still works." I say. 

"Give me the flashlight for a minute." Stiles asks, taking the flashlight. He then shins it on a car wreckage. "I think we found it." I turn off my phone and follow the boys. 

"Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asks. 

"Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." I say. "The police are mostly lazy-asses who will do anything for a promotion."

"Hey!" Stiles yells, pushing me a little. 

"Not your dad, obviously." I say. Something catches my eye. "Stiles hold the flashlight still." He obliges as I go towards the scratches. 

"Look." I say, running a finger along the scratch. "Animal claws would be a lot closer together, especially coyote ones."

"Then it was a werewolf." Scott says.

"Not necessarily." I say.

"What else has claws that size?!" Stiles asks. I give him a look before listing off names of creatures. "OK! We get it."

"Let's just say werewolf." Scott says.

"Fine." I grumble.

"My dad was right." Stiles says, before ducking to look into the car. I duck too and see something sticking out of the car. 

"What is that?" Scott says, beating me to it. Stiles grabs it, and reveals a doll. We slowly stand up and look at the doll.

"I'm hungry." It says. Scott and Stiles scream, dropping the doll. 

"I think I just had a mini heart attack." Stiles says as I pick up the doll.

"Really guys? A doll?" I ask, holding it up.

"How did that not scare you?" Scott asks, still calming down.

"I've been to hell." I say, before I see blue eyes in the distance. I squint my eyes and walk closer to the being. 

"Lizzie?" Scott asks, following my eyes. "Stiles, you see that too, right?"

Stiles stands up and walks towards us slowly. "Yeah." 

I take off running towards it along with Scott. Stiles calls our names, but we ignore it. We follow the animal through the woods, running at full speed. I hear Scott groan and look over to see his red eyes. "Stay calm Scott." I whisper, as we continue to run through the trees. 

We come to a cliff and the animal, probably a coyote jumps to the other side. I know that I won't make it so I stop. Before I can do anything, Scott jumps after it. 

After a few seconds, I see the coyote running away. Scott stands up and looks back at me through red eyes. I motion for him to jump back and he does. "It was her." He says.

"Who?"

"Malia Tate."

HOPE YOU LIKED! I really love the scene between Scott and Lizzie. If you want more, comment below.

Second question: Do you want season 4 (AKA the dead pool) in this story? I don't know if it fits with what I'm planning, but if you want it, I will write it.

THANK YOU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 1.9K 198
Elizabeth Smythe isn't the typical type of Vampire the Winchesters are used to dealing with. She was cool, calculating and... A Hunter. Previously fr...
63.5K 923 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
67.3K 2.9K 11
On instagram, I had the idea of a crossover. This story will be short (slightly over 10 parts) . . Sam and Dean are investigating the not-so-recent k...
46.7K 690 42
Sister!Winchester fic where everything is the exact, but Sam and Dean have a wonderful, sassy, sister named Dakota, who is Sam's twin. Co-written and...