A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 5: CLUBBING

11.8K 231 24
By StoriesByAlexis

 I finally made my way down stairs, when I peered round the corner I saw the guys and Eleanor whispering to each other. When Louis saw me he jumped up.

"Alexis there you are uh are you hungry I can ma-" Louis said in a nervous ramble,

"Louis we just ate, hey where's za-" just as I was about to ask the front door opened Zayn came in with his head down. As soon as he closed the door I jumped to him

"ZAYNIE!" I yelled in joy, me and Zayn had gotten really close during the plane ride.

 "Hi love." He said as I jumped in his arms and tightened his hold.

"Guess what." I said pulling away from the crook of his neck

"Mmm you finally found the purple headed dragon with a unicorns tail" (inside joke)

"Well that too but I have a surprise for you in my room.”

"Do you now." I nodded vigorously

"Yup you lead the way" I pointed up the stairs.

"So I'm guessing I’ll be caring you up?" He said as he moved me to his hip like a small toddler. As soon as he stepped on the first step,

"Zayn we need to have a chat" Zayn’s smile fell and so did mine when Louis piped in.

"Aw can’t it wait!" I whined, Liam can towards up.

"Come on Alexis I have some news to tell you." He said turning around and I climbed on his back as he lead me up the stairs I turned around to look back at Zayn walking in the living room with a sad look. I so badly wanted to make him smile.

Liam opened my door and I got down. "So what's up?" He seemed sad as he sat on my bed with me.

"Well I don't want you to be mad at either of us but I and Danielle broke up." I was about to yell and scream and say what did you do and blame him but I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" He looked surprise at my calmness though I was sad me and Danielle have gotten close at the house.

"Yeah I will be."

"So how did this all come to be"

"We just weren't feeling it anymore we were always too busy to meet and she's started with work it just wasn't the right time." 

"Oh sorry" after that I got anxious. 

"They're not yelling at him are they?"

"No, they're just listening to you. Since you seem to forgive him we are too." I smiled at the thought of everything going back to how it was. A knock played on my door and I sprung up. I opened the door and saw Zayn with a small smile. I tugged him in quickly and ran towards Liam.

"Sorry Liam but you need to get out hurry!" I pulled him off the bed and shoved him out the room.

"Okay okay, behave you two" I shut the door and I turned around on my heels to see Zayn looking around the room.

“So I see you have a surprise for me?” he said picking up a photo that was on my desk from the day of my birthday.

“Yeah, okay close your eyes and sit down, no peeking!” I warned and went to the safe in the closet that Harry gave me, or Louis, well it was already in here.

Zayn’s POV

I kept my eyes shut; I was getting a bit nervous. I heard shuffling and then a click. What could she possibly have for me already, I mean was she forgetting I’m the one who pra- knocking me out of my thoughts i felt her at the foot.

“Don’t move, don’t open your eyes yet.” I nodded hearing her soft angelic voice. She got closer and I felt her straggle my lap. “Keep your eyes closed.” She whispered as she moved my hands from my face.

“A wise man once said ‘se l'amore è tutto ciò che cercate sei perduto, bisogna trovare amicizia per iniziare il loro viaggio. That’s Italian for ‘if love is all you seek you're lost, one must find friendship to begin their journey’  

It shocked me listening to the Italian word pour out of her mouth so fluent and beautiful. I felt a cold object circle around my neck.

“You can open now” as I opened I was met with her beautiful smile and gorgeous light brown eyes. I looked down to see the long perfect fitting chain with a silver circle at the end. I picked up the end and looked at it and saw it was almost ring like.

Friendship last Forever’ was engraved in the inside. The outside had small designs. I looked back up to her. I tucked it in my shirt and placed my hand over it.

“I love it.”

“and I love you Zayn, don’t forget that okay.” She said as she hugged me burring her head in the crook of my neck. I hugged back and tightened my hold like she would vanish if I didn’t. I closed my eyes taking in her natural scent that was mixed with heaven.

“I love you too.” She pulled back and got up to picked up her phone.

“So is everything back with them?” she asked unlocking her phone.

“Mmm sort of well they said they’re not sorry for ignoring me but I can understand that and said they want to be the normal lads again, but things are a bit awkward.” She just nodded and when she sat next to me on her bed her phone went off. She laughed a little and replied.

“Ha ha come on lets go down stairs my lover is waiting.” As she said that my heartfelt a pang of hurt. I guess Harry made it official, she pulled me down stairs, as we came into view I was expecting her to go to Harry but when I sat next to Liam she went to Eleanor.

“Hi my babe I see you missed me.” She played around.

“Yes my secret lover come we shall make the plans for Eleanorxis to conquer the world.” Eleanor got up with her, I mental slapped myself at the jealousy I had a while ago.

“Wait what Eleanorxis?” Liam exclaimed, we were all a bit confused

“Me and Eleanor are going to runaway to the virgin islands, make them not virgin wink wink nudge nudge, get married and take the world over with Eleanorxis shippers. Now I said too much come me lady of to the stomach pleasing palace.”

“Where?” Niall chuckled

“The kitchen…” we laughed as she was leaving.

“I’m guessing she made herself at home?” Liam joked

“I guess, she’ll keep us entertained, she just made that up at lunch today!” Louis laughed.

“So Zayn what happened up there?” Harry asked I was surprised they started a conversation,

“Nothing really she gave me a chain, a gift.” I said pulling out the silver piece. The guys just nodded. Alexis came back munching on a piece of bread. We just looked at her kind of weirded out that she was eating a plain piece.

“What I like bread!” she exclaimed sitting on Niall offering him a bite, which he happy took. “Okay I’m bored and when I get bored it’s bad and bad things will happen like the turtle incident. So…what we going to do today?” Turtle incident, god this girl has gone mad.

“Well since your of age here we can go clubbing or drink.” Harry said when he said that her face lit up like a light bulb.

“CLUBBING I LOVE CLUBS YES YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!” she said shaking Harry.

“Okay okay we’ll leave around nine okay?” he said she jumped up and cheered.

“Yes! Here, im going to my room!” she stuffed the bread in Niall’s mouth and ran,

“Okay whatever she’s on where can I get it.” I joked

“Same.” Eleanor laughed

“Now that I think of it bread is really good.” Niall said with a mouth full of bread. We all just rolled our eyes.

“Well I guess I’ll see you all at the Fabric tonight?” we agreed with Harry and were on our way.

Alexis’ POV

“CLUBBING!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
43.9K 613 25
SEXUAL PLEASE BE ADVISE He thinks it was a harmless little lie, but what happens when his little white lie gets out.
141K 157 53
One day, five guys, two best friends and one ridiculous plan. [Revised and re-uploaded] All Rights Reserved to weightlesswishes, 2012 ©