A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 3: NEW HOME

13.2K 244 22
By StoriesByAlexis

"Whatcha listening to?" he slowly picked up the ear buds and Placed one in his ear and passed me the other. As I brought the small bud to my ear I could hear the slow piano play.

"Emeli Sandé! She’s one of my favorites; it’s like listening to a story in a song. I love how she puts so much meaning into a song. That song means a lot to me." I said as I listened to 'clown' by the lovely singer. I realized by now I was babbling on and stopped. "Sorry," I apologized.

"Shouldn’t you be hating me right now?" he said in his deep voice. I turned to look at him but he was just looking out his window.

"I should be but I can't, Zayn can you please look at me, please." I placed my hand under his chin and pushed his face towards mine.

"I’m a monster you shouldn’t be around monsters, seeing every time I tried to fix somewhat of something you get hurt." I could feel the tears build up as I kept my hand on his cheek. The scruffy feeling tickled my palm.

"You’re not a monster; you tried helping me though it may have back fired,"

"Badly," he added, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Zayn I miss you, and as weirdly as it may seem to you, I miss you a lot, I want to see that smile, the laugh that once heavenly echoed in my ear. I want that best friend that spent the entire week with me, that best friend I never left his side because he was the perfect guy friend I could talk about anything with." I felt the usual stinging of tears as I paused trying to get a hold of myself before I freaked out.

"I’m so sorry" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I forgive you," after that I laid my head on
his shoulder and closed my eyes to the soft melody of Emeli Sandé. Zayn laid his head on mine as the song changed and we drifted to sleep.

Harry’s POV

“Sir, Mr. Styles?” I was awaken by one of the flight attendants.

“Uh sorry what is it?” I said sitting up right from my slouching/sleeping position.

“It’s fine but would you mind waking up the others, breakfast is being served?” She spoke in her high pitch fake voice. I nodded and got off my seat.

I felt the heavenly small orgasm like stretch as I extended my arms out and arched back a bit. Louis was next to me seated with Eleanor.

“Mate, Louis, Lou!” it was like mission impossible to wake him up.

“Oi, what is it?”

“Breakfast, Liam get up! Ale-, Alexis?” I went to wake her up in the row behind me but it was empty with just the sight of her blanket sprawled out on the seat.

“Hey Liam have you seen A-,” I began

“Found her.” I looked where Liam had his eyes on. She laid there well it was like laying down but she was cuddled up with Zayn. A part of me was ready to burst with hate, she’s mine well she will be, maybe one day, but the other was contemplating if I should actually talk to Zayn. We haven’t spoken since I gave him the letter he wrote her. I took a deep breath and made my way over.

“Alexis, babe wake up breakfast is ready.” I crouched down in front of her seat combing the hair the shaded over her face. She lifted her head but never opened her eyes just wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I started to stand up as she wrapped her legs around my torso. She pulled the duvet from Zayn waking him up. We gave me an uneasy smile and I tried to do the same.

“Breakfast is ready.” I said, no emotion in my voice, I carried her back to her row and sat her sideways and pulled the tray down on the seat as the ladies set down her tray.

We all sat in our original seats and ate what was probably the saddest excuse for breakfast.

“Hospital food was better than this.” Alexis said trying to say it low but we all heard.

“Alexis!” Eleanor whine/chuckled

“I said nothing.” She piped. I turned in my seat a while later to see she was asleep and hadn’t eaten anything but half of a grape. ‘She has to be hungry’ I said in my mind. As they took our trays I got up and sat in the middle seat next to her.

“Alexis you have to eat something aren’t you hungry?” i questioned.

“No I’m okay,” she looked over my shoulder and saw Zayn just sitting looking out the window with his ear plugs in. “Zayn, Zayn” she shouted though he had his ear plugs in high volume.

“Okay everyone listen up well except Zayn,” everyone looked at her as she stood up with the blanket wrapped around her, “I’m going to the bar to get a decent snack and when I come back you all better have figured a way to talk to Zayn again, he’s a part of the band too and it’s complete bull shit if you want to shut him out. I warn you now you don’t have to talk to him now but by the next studio time you get you all better be back to the way things were, got it?” She said in a stern voice that I found quite sexy. We all nodded and she left to the back part behind the red thick curtain.

We didn’t speak just a bit confused, Alexis walked in with a bag of trail mix, and she didn’t come back to her seat but sat next to Zayn. He pulled out his ear phones and turned to her with a smile we haven’t seen in a while.

Liam’s POV

We had 3 hours till landing and I was praying it went by quick. I turned my head when I heard laughter from the aisle next to mine, Alexis was laughing as Zayn whispered things in her ear. I looked at Harry staring him down, ‘And the dog said no! haha’ Alexis said loud enough for me to hear, Zayn was telling her his dog joke.

I might as well get this done first, I stood up and made my way to Zayn’s row. When he saw me the small smile fell from his features and he looked down. I gave Alexis a ‘moment alone’ look and she got up and went back to her row.

“Mind if I sit?” I asked he just nodded.

“Can you not yell at me on a plane please,” Zayn said in a whisper.

“I’m not here to yell at you, I’m here to settle things. Look I know you know you’ve made a mistake but seeing Alexis has put that behind her I’m willing to.” He just looked at me and slowly nodded. “Mates?” I asked

“Mates.” He said and we gave that bro hug and I went back to my seat.

Harry’s POV

“HOME!!!” I shouted in the car ride home with Louis and Alexis. Louis was jet lag but me and Alexis were like on a sugar rush.

“Eeep I can’t believe I’m in London!” he said giddily.

The car stopped in front of the house next to the gate. I buzzed in and told the guard to open the gates. They automatically opened a second later and as the house came fully into Alexis’ view her expression was priceless.

I took out my keys and opened the door. Louis automatically went up stairs probably to bed.

“Okay your room is next to mine. Your boxes should be coming in sometime this week. Now would you like a tour?”

Alexis’ POV

The house was huge well not mansion huge but big. The kitchen was spotless, game rooms, office room, bathrooms, living rooms, everything was exquisite. My room was the last on the tour. We went up stairs and as you walk up the doors were in a row against the wall. Louis’ was far left with an L on the door, Harry’s was far right with an H and there was a door in the middle with an A on the door.

“Ready?” harry asked I was jumping up and down like crazy.

As he opened the door I felt the nerves kick. He led me in and boy was I speech less.

“I’ll leave you to explore.” He shut the door on his way out.

I walked in slowly there was a hall 2 feet long, the first you see is the windowsill with pink flowery cushion on the seat. I walked in more and the bed is in tunnel like thing in the wall, I know I’m not the best describer but I was so excited. I turned and saw a door. I turn the knob and walk into the cleanest bathroom; I walked out and went to the next door.(PICTURES ON THE SIDE)

“Holy shit!” I walked into A WALK IN CLOSET! Empty though my clothes would fill a corner but my babies will be put in first.

~2 DAYS LATER~

“Harry, do you have a shirt I can borrow?” I’ve ran out of shirts and my boxes haven’t arrived. We slept all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning to shower I looked for clothes and nothing was clean.

“Here what ha-,”

“They’re all dirty my chap stick melted all over my shirts and I just have these shorts.” I said grabbing the shirt. I turned to go back to my room when Louis was walking out,

“Hey Ale- WHOA YOUR NAKED!” he shouted and shielded his eyes.

“Louis I’m wearing a sports bra, I wore a sports bra around you guys before. There I’m covered.” I said pulling on my the green tee that covered my shorts.

*Buzz buzz*

“What is that?” it was loud and scared the crap out of me. The guys started laughing when I scurried behind Harry.

“Ha ha love it’s just the gate guard someone’s here.” Louis said he walked over to a small box with a button on it. “Oi! What is it?”

“Sorry to bother you but a Old London Moving Company truck has arrived.” As soon as he said that I got really happy!

“MY STUFF!” I jumped and ran downstairs.

“let um in Matt.”

One by one I put up my trophies and ribbons and oh how I missed my cheer photo binders packed with memories.

“You’re really passionate about cheer aren’t you?” I jumped turning around and saw Louis in the door way.

“Jeez you scared me and yeah, I’m gunna miss it.”

Louis’ POV

“…I’m gunna miss it.” She said looking down at a small trophy some how she seemed happy but sad.

“Louis Eleanor’s here!” Harry shouted. I turned to walk out but bumped into a box knocking it over and spilling the contents.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to.” I bent over and picked up small trinkets I reached for the last piece. I furrowed my eyebrows it had a marked ‘x’ on it. “hey what’s thi-,” I began

“Uh nothing hey I think Eleanor’s waiting.” She said snatching the envelope from my hand. She showed me out fast and frantic and I was left puzzled.

What the hell just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...