Konoha High School [Kiba Roma...

By MissChryss

Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her tw... More

Sasuke's twin sister
Grounded 4 lyfe
Military School?!?!
Operation: Sneaking Out
Halloween Fall Ball
Sleepover at Sakura's
Back to Military school
Operation: Suck up
A not so great Reunion
I can be a real bitch
Sweet, sweet Revenge Muahahaha!!!
Pool Party!! ;)
Friends with Benefits
Instinctively XD
2 Nice 2 B Mean
My date for the dance ;)
Tutoring & Much more
Band Rejected!
Eiko's Twin Sister & Kiba's Date
Simple Hilarious Preparations
Back-to-School Dance
Night at Kiba's
Dinner Party Disaster
Coma?!
Amnesia
So many Questions
A-list, Friend or Foe
Do You Remember??
Mysteries Still Uncovered
Plot Revealed and then some
I really like you too ;)
Kairi and Daisuke
No Dates?!
Black-and-White Masquerade Ball
Face the Facts
Taking a Break
Suzuki Kyoko
Akira's Past
A week in Suna: Day 1
A week in Suna: Day 2
A week in Suna: Day 3
A week in Suna: Day 4
A week in Suna: Day 5
Back to Konoha
Hamasaki Daisuke
Mitsuki and Suki
Forgive and Forget
Spirit Week: Day 1
Carnations
Spirit Week: Day 2
Fashion Show
After Party
Spirit Week: Day 3
Spirit Week: Day 4
Respective Missions
What a waste of time -_-
Spirit Week: Day 5
Ice Princess
Spring Fling
Promise

Shapeshifters

1.7K 20 3
By MissChryss

Chapter 47

~*~

“Akira, don’t forget we have dance practice” Eiko’s voice rang through the house, disturbing me of much needed sleep.

“Eiko, its Sunday! We don’t have dance on Sunday!” I yelled back at her.

Great, now I would never get my nap.

I sighed and sat up, looking at the time. 11:41am.

Not bad.

I yawned and headed to my bathroom.

After I took a nice long shower, I got dressed in Kute Kasuals, aka khaki boy shorts, with layered tank tops tucked in and held with a nice belt, nice and warm black jacket with rolled up sleeves, and flip-flops, I also put my hair in a high ponytail w/ loose strands of my hair in my face, and headed downstairs where Eiko was waiting tapping her foot impatiently.

“Do you know how many dance practices you have missed throughout the whole year?” she screamed in my face.

I sighed, “Yes, Eiko, I know, from the coma, and such, then now for the whole week, right?” I stuffed my hands in my jacket pockets and walked by her.

“And where do you think you’re going?” she asks, I stopped walking to the door and turned around to face her.

“To watch a movie” I said simply, her eye started twitching uncontrollably,

“Um, Eiko, your eye’s twitching” I said blinking.

“I know that!” she said and sighed dramatically.

Okay.

((Kiba))

“Follow me” she said taking many turns, before finally coming to a stop at a river.

“We can stay here” she said and sat down.

“I’ll go look for fire wood” I said and set out to search.

I got a lot of logs and went back.

I found that she had caught fish from the river.

I quickly made a fire and we cooked the fish, she wanted sushi, but 1. We didn’t have the proper tools and 2. I didn’t want it.

She kept complaining the whole time the fish was cooking.

I sighed and poked one of them with a stick a few times.

“Do you know what day it is?” I asked suddenly.

“Huh? Oh it’s Saturday” I nodded in understanding.

Good I wasn’t asleep for that long, but why isn’t Akamaru here?

We camped out by the river after successfully losing the guards.

All Suki had was blankets so it was really uncomfortable.

“Why were you asking what I would like to look like?” I asked remembering what she said the day before when we were running from the guards, she suddenly looked uncomfortable and nervous.

“Uh, well, you see, it’s a long story”

I smirked, “I have time” she sighed, knowing she’d been caught.

“Alright, but you have to promise not to tell anybody, not a soul!” she said dramatically.

“I promise” I said honestly, she sighed again.

“Well, you see, I’m a shapeshifter”

((Akira))

Daisuke was waiting for me outside when I walked out. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in.

So gentlemanly.

He went to the driver’s side, got in, and started the car.

“So where’re we going?” I asked looking at him. He took a quick glance in my direction.

“Well I have something I want to show you” he said vaguely, making me frown.

“Ok then” I said and looked out the window.

He suddenly pulled into a small store, and got out of the car.

He opened the passenger door and pulled me out of the car, “can you do something for me real quick?” I reluctantly nodded.

He spun me around so my back was facing him and tied something around my eyes so I couldn’t see a thing.

“There, all done” he guided me back into the passenger seat, and helped me with my seatbelt. I kept feeling like something bad was going to happen, but I wasn’t sure what.

“We’re here” I jumped a bit, snapping out of my thoughts.

“Great” I said trying to hide my insecurity.

He helped me out of the car and we walked for a minute or so, he was holding my hand, guiding me along.

I gasped when he took the blindfold off, my mouth was hanging open and I was beyond surprised.

“Wow…” I said quietly, we were on a small cliff by a huge Sakura tree, its pink petals shining in the sunlight.

There was a small table for two and two chairs. On the table were neatly placed food, ready to be eaten.

“So, do you like it?” he asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded, “but you didn’t have to do this though” he smiled and held out chair for me,

“I wanted to”

Aw, how nice.

No sarcasm this time

I sat in the chair and he pushed the chair back to its spot close to the table.

We talked and laughed and sincerely had a good time, but I still felt like something bad was going to happen. I ignored it for now. Daisuke filled my glass with water and I took a small sip, the water tasted a bit weird, but I couldn’t place it. A few minutes later my vision started getting blurry and was feeling dizzy.

“Akira? Are you alright?” I could barely hear him over the loud screeching sound ringing in my ears.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the awful sound. This only made it worse.

And that’s when I realized; He drugged me! That sneaky rat! I can’t trust this guy, don’t faint! Come on Akira, fight it! So much for that.

I fainted.

~*~

“Akira, can you hear me?” I groaned and opened my eyes, but had to close them back because of the intense light in the room.

I reopened my eyes, leaving them as slits. =_= when I got used to the light I opened my eyes fully and looked at him.

“I’m surprised you brought me here” I said and sat up.

“What do you mean?” I looked at him.

Is he really that clueless or does he simply think I’m stupid.

“you know what I mean” I said and slid out of bed, almost immediately after I got out bed a nurse came in, telling me to get back it bed, I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

I was perfectly fine. What did a stupid nurse know, they don’t know me.

“I thought I’d never have to come back here, after my coma” I said to no one in particular.

“Wait, you were in a coma?” I looked at him,

“Yes, right before you came” I said, “this was the same hospital I was in, and didn’t ever want to come back, at least not for such a…” I was trying to find the right word. “…stupid reason” I glared at him. “I knew I should’ve went with my gut, but no I decided to ignore it because I trusted you so much!” I breathed out a shaky sigh. “Guess I shouldn’t have” I said and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

“Uchiha-san, Matte! (Wait)” the nurse yelled, following me.

((Daisuke))

Mitsuki. “My my, Daisuke, I never thought you’d get so infatuated with that Akira, girl” she smirked at my glare.

“What did you do to Akira!?” she gasped, feigning hurt.

“Why, I didn’t do anything, how could you accuse me of such misfortune?” her smirk widened

“I didn’t accuse you of any misfortune, I just asked what you did to her?” her smirk instantly disappeared, but it was easily returned.

“I guess I got caught” she said avoiding the subject.

“What did you do to her!?!” she waved me off and sat down on the chair I was previously sitting on.

“Jeez, calm your nerves, Daisuke, all I did was spike her drink, and you had better be glad I didn’t put enough to kill her. It would’ve easily finished the job, but mother said I had to leave it to you, she wanted you to be…more like the family” she said grinning.

I grabbed her by her neck and held her against the wall, “you had better stay out of my business!!” I yelled; her grin just widened.

“You wouldn’t kill your own ‘sister’, would you?” she said, I glared and dropped her, she landed gracefully on her feet, “I thought as much, your too soft, you wouldn’t even hurt a fly” she said and walked out.

I punched the wall making a small dent.

I hate my life.

((Akira))

“Akira! You have two guys falling at your feet, begging your forgiveness, and you won’t give forgive either of them? What is wrong with you? They love you for crying out loud! Well I’m not sure if Daisuke loves you not but I’m sure Kiba does! He didn’t try to drug you!” she said after I explained everything to her.

“Ok, 1. Daisuke is not begging for my forgiveness 2. Kiba isn’t begging for my forgiveness either and 3. I simply don’t care” I said, she looked at me like I was crazy.

“You are really stubborn when you make up your mind” she said stating the obvious.

“Aren’t we all?” I said not really paying attention.

“no, we’re not, and I bet Daisuke didn’t try to poison you, I mean if he did, he wouldn’t have brought you to the hospital, and he would’ve probably already had his way with you” I looked at her, she was really smart when she wanted to be.

“Think about it” she said and walked out.

~*~

I was downstairs making myself a sandwich when I heard the doorbell ring.

I walked out into the living room only to find Sasuke and Eiko making out.

“Jeez, get a room will ya”

Sasuke smirked, “then get out” I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

And there was Daisuke, “look Akira, I just wanted to say, that I didn’t poison you” I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh? Then who did?” I asked leaning against the doorframe.

“Mitsuki” he said, I closed the door.

“Who’s Mitsuki?” I asked carefully.

He sighed, “My sister” I was getting confused.

“I thought Kairi was your only sister” I asked confused.

“I have two sisters” he said, I nodded in understanding.

“Mitsuki and Kairi?” I asked just to make sure, he shook his head.

“No, Mitsuki and Suki” now I’m even more confused

“So, Kairi’s not your sister?” I ask,

“No, she is” he said,

“I don’t get it” I said truthfully,

“You see, Kairi is Mitsuki” I have never been so confused in my life.

“Let me start from here, I am a shapeshifter”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.3K 85
Itsuna Uchiha is the twin sister of Itachi. The two have always been together, so they share a tight bond, (or at least she feels they do), but after...
40.5K 1K 72
Indra Uchiha is Sasuke's younger brother named after their ancestor. Due to his exceptional abilities he was put in a grade higher , being in the sam...
28.8K 490 34
In Konoha High, there are two totally opposite side of a same coin : naruto Uzumaki, the one who's good in practically everything he does , and sasu...
96.3K 2K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...