In love with James Yammouni

By skipsyammouni

Stephanie Sahyounie is the younger sister of Daniel Sahyounie from a YouTube group called, The Janoskians. St... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
PLEASE READ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank you!!! And Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Infatuation
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HEY GUYS
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHARACTER QUESTION AND ANSWER!
SORRY GUYS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final Chapter
THANK YOU
[SEQUEL ON HOLD]
ATTENTION

Chapter 26

173 9 11
By skipsyammouni

(A/N Sorry this chapter is a bit rubbish, also sorry for any spelling mistakes...I didn't have time to check through)

Luke placed his right hand on top of mine. The butterflies in my stomach grew stronger.

He leaned closer, our lips soon only centremeters apart. He rested his left hand on my waist and got nearer to my lips even more.

I was mad at James I'll admit that,but I don't know what came over me, so I leant in too.

Our lips collided together starting off as a soft, sweet kiss. Luke feistily brushed his tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance, which stupidly I accepted.

The kiss deepened and I had to admit that I was enjoying it.

There was a million voices in my head telling me this is wrong but other voices in my head wanted more.

You shouldn't be doing this! What about James?!

What James doesn't know won't hurt him. Your not even with James so why does it matter?

I blocked out all of the voices and let the situation flow freely. Just waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Luke began leaving a trail of small kisses down my neck and along my collar bone. I shivered under his touch.

His lips felt soft and plump against my skin. He began lightly sucking on one area and once he'd found my sweet spot he caused me to let out a slight moan.

"Luke." I let out a deep breath.

I could feel him smirk against my skin, as he began to leave yet another hickey on my collar bone.

Luke's hands travelled up my body and began tugging at my top, wanting it off. Reluctantly I let him have his way.

My top was thrown onto the floor, leaving me in my shorts and bra. Luke sat beside me for a moment staring at my body, looking me up and down with a wide smirk plastered across his face.

"What?" I asked with a worried tone.

"Your beautiful." He cooed. I felt my cheeks heat up ever so slightly.

He laid me down onto the bed and hovered over me, his lips met mine for a passionate kiss. I was taken back by the kiss.

He's such a good kisser!

Why am I enjoying this? What about James?

His name kept replaying in my mind but I had to block him out at this moment.

I began tugging at Luke's shirt and soon he got the picture at took it off, showing off his toned, bronzed body.

I ran my hand seductively down his abs, and just as I did I felt him shiver under my touch.

His hands gestured for me to take off my shorts, and I did as he wanted. He took of his jeans also.

I felt Luke's hand travel down my back and before he firmly grasped onto my ass. He continued to kiss me, the kiss was full of lust and our lips were perfectly in sync until our tongues battled for dominance, and to my surprise I actually won.

I left a few kisses on Luke's neck, lightly sucking to leave hickeys in a couple places, just as he did to me before.

His hand slid back up my back and I felt him try to undo my bra. After a couple seconds he succeed and my bra was thrown across the room.

He stared at my body once again before pressing his body against mine, and connecting our lips once more. I could feel his hard member against my inner thigh as he did so, causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy.

"You really wanna do this?" Luke whispered between kisses. I pulled away and nodded.

"Do you?" I spoke.

"More than anything." He bit his lip.

Luke moved his hand down to my underwear and slid then down my legs, making them fall on the floor. His body was still above mine so he couldn't really see anything.

He quickly grabbed a small square packet out of his bag, which was on the bedside table.

He sent me a wink and placed the rubber object into his growing, hard member.

"Ready?" He whispered.

"Mhm." I replied.

I felt Luke slide himself into me, making a moan escape my lips.

He's so big! I thought the myself.

A wave of pleasure erupted inside me when he quickened his pace. He soon began letting out deep breaths, as did I.

"Luke." I moaned, making him bite his lip and thrust into me even harder.

"Luke." I moaned once again, this time quieter.

After a few more moments of thrusting Luke spoke.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum babe." He stuttered through exhaustion.

"Me too." I panted.

Before I knew it Luke had pulled out, taking the condom off and chucking it in the bin. He collapsed down beside me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"That was." He paused for a moment to catch his breath.

"Amazing." He finished. I nodded in agreement.

He planted a few kisses along my neck and jawline then we shared a passionate kiss.

"Night babe." He cooed as he leaned ice me to turn off the light.

"Night." I sighed.

Within around five minutes I could hear light snores coming from Luke.

I just had sex with Luke Brooks!

I'm such a horrible person!

I enjoyed every second I had just shared with Luke, but a part of me was full of guilt too.

------

Morning came and I turned over to find Luke still sleeping. His mouth was ever so slightly open and I could hear faint snores coming from him.

I grabbed Luke's t-shirt and slipped it on and went over to my bag to look for some clothes to wear.

"Morning." Luke yawned as I began searching for something to wear.

"Morning." I cooed.

"Have you seen my - oh never mind, your wearing it." Luke spoke.

"Sorry." I laughed as I stood up with my chosen outfit in my hands.

"It's okay. It looks good on you." He winked. I sent him a cute smile and went into the en suite bathroom to get ready.

I had chosen a pair of white high  waisted shorts and a black crop top which shows off a little bit cleavage, as I had only brought this crop top a little while ago and hadn't worn it yet. I also paired the look with a pair of black high top converse.

Not bothering with applying any makeup I threw my hair up into a messy half up half down ponytail, and after I had cleaned my teeth I was ready.

"You look perfect." Luke cooed as he snaked his arms around my waist planting a small peck on my lips.

"You don't look too bad yourself Brooks." I winked playfully pushing his arm. He was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a baggy white shirt paired with a red and black flannel and a pair of Timberland boots. He looked rather attractive if I do say so myself.

"We'll be had better head home." Luke spoke.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

We packed our things and got into my car. The car ride was mostly silent, apart from the sound of music playing quietly.

Before I knew it we had pulled up outside the large, familiar looking house. I stepped out of the car and after getting the things I needed from the boot of the car; making sure I left some clothes in there for if I needed them in a emergency or whatever, I made my way up to the front door with Luke by my side.

"Your back!" Daniel let out a sigh of relief, pulling me in for a tight hug. "Where did you two go?"

"We went and stayed at a hotel for the night." Luke spoke for me.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Oh." Was all that Daniel said.

"I'm going to unpack." I told them before making my way up the stairs.

I unpacked the clothes I had worn yesterday and put them in the washing basket, I then unpacked my handbag and put my phone on charge. I took off my shoes and collapsed onto my bed. Tears started pouring down my face.

"I'm a horrible person." I cried quietly to myself. "James is gunna hate me."

"Why will I hate you?" I heard a familiar voice come from my bedroom doorway.

****************************
I didn't wanna go into too much deal for Luke and Steph's 'sex scene' as it was the first scene like that in this book 😂😂

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as always thank you for all for support!

- Olivia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.9K 34
Hannah Sahyounie is Daniel from The Janoskians little sister. They are best friends but Daniel can get a bit protective. What happens if she falls fo...
130K 3.2K 59
Darcy, Aged 19, Moved in with her brother Ronnie due to her parents leaving but what will happen when she meets his friends? Will things take a turn...
2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...