President Yang's Request: G-D...

By BeMostLike

Part 2 of President Yang's Request series After the success of his first scandal, President Yang sets out on... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Request Denied
Chapter 3 - Training the Trainees
Chapter 5 - Good Night!
Chapter 6 - Super Star
Chapter 7 - Forced Date
Chapter 8 - Dinner Is For The Rich
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Back To Seoul
Chapter 11 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 12 - Husband and Boyfriend
Chapter 13 - Calling In Sick
Chapter 14 - Roommates Are Useless
Chapter 15 - Warm Comfort
Chapter 16 - Past and Present
Chapter 17 - Keep It Between Us
Chapter 18 - Late Night Conversations
Chapter 19 - November
Chapter 20 - Forced Get Together
Chapter 21 - Text Me
Chapter 22 - Contemplation
Chapter 23 - Work, Work & More Work
Chapter 24 - Sibling Bickering
Chapter 25 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 26 - Something Bad
Chapter 27 - Violently Intoxicated
Chapter 28 - Joo Won's revenge
Chapter 29 - A Date
Chapter 30 - Sending Off
Chapter 31 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 32 - International Friends
Chapter 33 - What To Do
Chapter 34 - Unexpected
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - Surprised Visit
Chapter 37 - Talk It Through
Chapter 38 - Dinner Time
Chapter 39 - The Time Spent Without You
Chapter 40 - The Time Spent With You Pt. 1
Chapter 41- The Time Spent With You Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Rooftop Warmth
Chapter 43 - Nabi's Modeling Career
Chapter 44 - Four Months Later
Chapter 45 - Camp Invitation
Chapter 46 - It's Not Camping
Chapter 47 - Awkward
Chapter 48 - First Night
Chapter 49 - Morning Routine
Chapter 50 - What Jealousy Does
Chapter 51 - Apologizing Piggyback Ride
Chapter 52 -Last Day
Chapter 53 - Pandora Box
Chapter 54 - Separation
Chapter 55 - Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 56 - Home Again
Chapter 57 - After So Long
Chapter 58 - Unlikely Turnouts
Chapter 59 - Joo Won The Businessman
Chapter 60 - Clumsy Advice
Chapter 61 - Kwon Jiyong & Park Nabi
Chapter 62 - Only Take The Good Memories
Chapter 63 - Be Our Guests
Chapter 64 - Between Relationships
Chapter 65 - Will
Chapter 66 - Meant To Be
Chapter 67 - Missing In Action
Chapter 68 - Left Behind
Chapter 69 - Through The Motions
Chapter 70 - The Power Couple
Chapter 71 - Welcome Back
Chapter 72 - True Friendship
Chapter 73 - Morning Coffee
Chapter 74 - Information Overload
Chapter 75 - Steps To Becoming Successful
Chapter 76 - Time To Move Forward
Chapter 77 - Recruiting
Chapter 78 - Hired
Chapter 79 - Fixer Upper
Chapter 80 - Tying Up Loose Ends
Chapter 81 - Protection Request
Chapter 82 - The Other Half Of The Story
Chapter 83 - Present Time
Chapter 84 - The Dragon & The Butterfly
Chapter 85 - The JiNa Ship
Chapter 86 - Nabi's Dorm Party
Chapter 87 - Work Complete
Chapter 88 - Feeling Complete
Chapter 89 - Cutting Off Loose Ends
Chapter 90 - The End

Chapter 4 - Kwon Ji Yong

3.1K 101 2
By BeMostLike

Earlier That Day

Kwon Ji Yong entered the (almost) empty building of YG Entertainment. He was a grump since he had to wake up early. Teddy had called him asking him to start recording today for the album. Kwon Ji Yong had gotten an extention on naming his album because he was mind blocked. He couldn't figure it out and it stressed him out to no ends.

"You're finally here. You're like thirty minutes late though." Teddy says cheerfully. "Which is a record of how early you've made it." He joked.

Kwon Ji Yong just ignored Teddy's usual banter and went to work. Taking out all of his supplies for recording and such. He did his five minute vocal warmup before going into the studio. He had his phone with all the lyrics going down the screen.

When it came to Kwon Ji Yong being in the studio and working, he was perfectionist. Of course it was easier to work on his own rather than with his other band mates. They all got annoyed by Kwon Ji Yong's high expectations but since he's the leader, they listened well.

While being in the booth, he had to re-do the recording session on many occasions. He was never quite satisfied with the way the song was coming out and it was frustrating him.

"Hyung, I'm going to take a break." Kwon Ji Yong said.

"Yeah, I think you need to take a breather." Teddy says walking away from the soundboard and back to the desktop. "Go. I'll give you ten minutes."

Kwon Ji Yong nodded and walked out. Running a frustrated hand through his hair. He couldn't understand why he was having trouble trying to perfect the song. He thought it was probably the beat but he knew it was more than just the beat. He couldn't flow the lyrical part of the process out as smoothly as he wanted to.

"Ji Yong-ah." Kwon Ji Yong looked up to see President Yang and Secretary Yoo walking down the hall. "You're here early."

Kwon Ji Yong bowed and nodded. "Yeah, Teddy hyung called me in for a recording. I'm taking a break now." He says.

"That's great. I want you to go down and check on the new vocal coach that's helping the trainees. Just check and see if she's doing her job good." President Yang says with a smirk, before walking passed a bowing Kwon Ji Yong and to his office.

Kwon Ji Yong sighed and headed down the steps. The training for trainee's vocal training was downstairs. He was wondering who was the new vocal trainer since their last one left. A very sweet lady who whacked trainee's arms for not hitting the proper note. One that Kwon Ji Yong remembered very well.

As he approached the door and peered into the room, he instantly spotted Park Nabi. He shook his head at President Yang's sly move. He was going to turn to walk away before he saw her pushing back the shoulders of one of the trainees. It was normal and a way to receive good airflow through posture but it caught his eye because of how small she actually was. The trainee were a lot younger than she was but they were a good head or two taller than she was.

Kwon Ji Yong did find her quite interesting. She's unbelievably cute but she didn't act like it. Girls who had that cute charm or face, usually used it but she spoke like she was in charge. However, she also had this way that made her shy away from human interactions. She looked like she didn't enjoy being surrounded by people.

"What are you doing down here?" Kwon Ji Yong jumped at hearing Teddy's voice come up from behind him. "Why are you so jumpy?"

Kwon Ji Yong shurgged. "I didn't expect someone to come up so suddenly. Anyway, President Yang asked me to check out the new vocal coach."

"Ah~" Teddy nodded while looking into the room through door. "Wow. She's cute."

Kwon Ji Yong raised a brow. "Let's go hyung." He said shaking his head.

When Kwon Ji Yong and Teddy went up to the recording booth, Kwon Ji Yong finally felt successful with the recording session. They recorded it successfully and when he listened to it, he liked the sound of the song being put together. It was working out fine, he was still stuck on the title of the album but he couldn't put too much thought into it since he was busy putting together the next song.

"Does this sound good?" Teddy asked as he played the music loud for the both of them. "If the chorus part is sped up, vocal wise, the beat would fit perfect. It would also give it a better angle while listening to it."

Kwon Ji Yong nodded as he could already hear it. "That would sound better actually. To speed up the chorus part. It makes a huge difference."

After deciding that part, they recorded a few more sessions into making the song. They were trying to do the chorus part first before attacking the other parts. It was proving difficult since the chorus part of the song was a tongue twister and since he was speeding it up, he kept messing up on the words.

"Yah~" Teddy scolded while laughing at Kwon Ji Yong's attempt to rap tongue twisters. "Why are you like this?"

Kwon Ji Yong chuckled. "Aish, it's going to sound amazing when I finally have it down."

"Do you want to try to do it by computers?" Teddy asked.

"No. If I can't do it in the booth, how am I going to do it live?" Teddy nodded at the truth of Kwon Ji Yong's words.

"Alright." Teddy said.

After many more attempts and fails, they decided to try again tomorrow. They stayed for a few more minutes before Teddy had finally noticed the time. Teddy stood up and patted Kwon Ji Yong on the back. He watched as Kwon Ji Yong took off his head set and looked up at him.

"I have to go. Ye-Seul wanted me to take her out for breakfast in the morning." Teddy sighed at the mention of his girlfriend. "She'll get mad if she finds out I couldn't make it because I was working late."

Kwon Ji Yong chuckled. "Alright, Hyung. I'll see you tomorrow."

After he left, Kwon Ji Yong placed his headset back over his ears. Letting the music flow through him as he wrote lyrics down. He was finishing the song for Red. Like Teddy said, he was describing a girl. He didn't know how he ended up writing about a girl but the title red was definitely because of Park Nabi. He didn't want to admit it but it was at that time at Bae Jang Mi and Choi Seung-Hyun's wedding, seeing Park Nabi's redden cheeks. His head filled with words and beats at seeing her redden cheeks. So he was working on describing a girl and he was typing them down on his laptop. He hadn't even noticed that he was mostly describing Park Nabi.

Kwon Ji Yong was typing away. He didn't even notice his eyes shutting and his head falling as it made contact with the table. Hard. He yelped out in pain as he rubbed his forehead in a way to help ease the pain. He looked at his watch and his eyes widen at how late it was. He started saving his work and putting away his stuff. The moment he turned around he almost died from the sudden appearance of Park Nabi. She flinched back at his sudden jump and continued to stare at him blankly with her big button eyes. She innocently bit her bottom lips waiting for Kwon Ji Yong to speak. He was just embarrassed that she witnessed him hitting his forehead on the table so he tried to play cool.

.....

After Park Nabi left the studio, he started packing his belongings and went down to the YG Entertainment building's parking lot, where his car parked all by itself in the dark. He pulled the key out of his pocket and beeped it open. After placing all his belongings in the passenger seat, he closed the door and walked over to the driver's seat. After getting in, he sat in the seat and started the car.

Kwon Ji Yong just sat and thought of Park Nabi's convincing she was doing when she came up to speak to him. He chuckled to himself at her shyness in not bothering him while he was working. He himself couldn't believe how long she sat there waiting until he was done. In a way he found it cute but he would never admit that out loud.

Sighing, he put his car in drive and drove off. He was driving down the street of Seoul. Seeing the same buildings pass by like every time he left the company. As he came to a stop for a red light, he was occupying himself by absentmindedly looking around the streets. His eyes fell apon Park Nabi's walking figure. Like most times he had seen her, she was looking to the floor, not really staring at people.

"Nabi-ssi!" Kwon Ji Yong yelled. He wanted to drop her off home. If she wasn't watching where she was going, she could easily get hurt. It was safer this way. So he told himself. "Park Nabi-ssi!" He shouted again seeing her eyes finally land on his car after spinning around, looking for the person who had called her name.

.....

Sorry it's so short. And boring. I promise it'll start getting more interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
485K 26K 28
The first person to enter the room was Jay's next victim to make them fall in love with him. What happens when that person is Yang Jungwon the school...
144 14 4
SGA President Jimin gets in trouble for not going to any of the basketball games this season bc he hates the Team Captain and nost popular person on...
62.6K 2.2K 26
After two weeks of marriage, Jin is already looking forward to a family. After days of convincing, Namjoon finally gave in and travelled to different...