Live for Me (Naruto Fanfic) (...

By firooz

Sasuke is back. Sorta. He's in a bad coma and won't seem to wake up on purpose. Will he wake up and live for... More

Live for Me (Naruto fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 :0
Chapter 7?
Chapter 8 :$
¢h@pp¥ 9 :<>
¢h@pp¥ lo :D
¢h@pp¥ ll...................damn this stry is long:O
UBER SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE!!
¢h@pp¥ 12
¢h@pp¥ 14!!!
¢h@pp¥ 15....
¢h@pp¥ 16 <^><^><^>
¢h@pp¥ 17 XD
¢h@pp¥ 18!!!
¢h@pp¥ 2o!!!!!!!!!|@$t ¢h@pp¥ !!!!!! enj°¥!!!!! *crie§*
@uth0r§ n0te!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

¢h@pp¥ 13!!!

2.3K 46 14
By firooz

K so u all saw the hurricane news in TV. I live in NY and I'm freakin out!!!! I hope nothing happens 2 my family, me, nd NY house. Any1 else live where the hurricanes coming?

SO I GOT MORE FANS IM SO HAPPY!!!

the most beautiful words I've ever seen are ___________ has become your fan! And __________commented on your story!

Hehe so here's my new fans.

fruitbasket31

HasiVA

baylalay

maysie99

TwistedPain

Lonedreamer96

Poppyroe

Cherryblossom3721

ebalaine

VOCALOID

SceneDreamXD

sophiejones123

lixueyi98

SidyraDiamandePotter

sweetPEPPERflower

FangGirl24

:) I'm sooooo happy how long this list is

THNX U GUYS SASUKE HUGS U

Sasuke: But I tired!

Me: too bad!

Sasuke: grrrr I keel u!

Me: kill me after u hug them!

Sasuke: *hugs u all* fine, NOW I KEEL U!!

Me: *electrocutes him* hehe, ur no match 4 me!!!

So here's the story!

Oh! And thnx to my awesome commenters!

--------:------------:----------:---------:--

After what happened at the restaurant, Sasuke and Sakura were even more distant. Sakura would wake up first and cook breakfast for two before leaving for work. Sasuke would wake up later and eat what she left him before going out to train, do some errands, do some community service, and other things. Then Sakura would get home looking very tired and cook dinner for both of them. She would bring hers into her room while she studied and Sasuke would eat his alone while staring at his food and the things around him. Then Sasuke would go to sleep and redo the whole cycle. But ever single night while he was asleep and on the verge of a nightmare Sakura would come join him on the couch and snuggle his bad dreams away. And Sasuke would wake up every morning to see her with him before going back to sleep and waking up later to see she left him breakfast. And Sakura would always think that he was oblivious to the nights age spent with him on the couch. They hardly saw each other; the only times they saw each other outside her house was at training. A couple of times Sakura wouldn't be home to cook dinner though. Those times were the dates she was having with Roka. Sasuke would have to make his own dinner, which was usually burnt rice because she didn't have the ingredients he needed for kinds of food he made, and sulk. It really sucked to know whenever the love of your life is on a date. He wished they would stop seeing each other but it didn't seem like it would end up that way.

Sasuke practically lived there now. Absolutely no apartment in the whole village would take him so he basically lived in her house. She was about to insist on buying him his own bed so he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch but she couldn't for she stopped talking to him.

Although she didn't talk to Sasuke she talked to Naruto again. The next day he had come to her and practically groveled as he begged her for forgiveness. That was one of the reasons she wouldn't talk to Sasuke. He never tried to apologize. It's like he didn't know that what he did was wrong. she would talk to him again after he apologized. He didn't have to make a big show like Naruto though. Just a little sorry would be good enough.

So this day was a little different than usual though. Before Sakura could come home she was pulled back in to help a patient experiencing cardiac arrest. After saving his life she had to find the cause of it and do some tests in him. She was so tired after that that she fell asleep in her office. But Sasuke had no idea that see wouldn't be home that night.

So he went to bed thinking that she was running late because of Roka but thinking that she would be home soon. But she never came home that night to prevent his nightmares.

(THIS IS JUST A LITTLE THING SO U GUYS WOOD KNO WAT HE DREAMS. I MADE UP HIS DREAMS THO AND I DONT REMEMBER HIS FIGHT WITH ITACHI SO IM UNSURE IF IT'S CORRECT JUST BARE WITH IT PLZ)

(dream)

The door creaked loudly as it opened halfway, revealing a girl curled up into a ball. She flinches at the sound and slowly, painfully twisted her neck to turn to the noise. She hisses slightly and squints her eyes as she adapted to the light. She had been in that dark, large room for what seemed like days but were only hours. "O-Orochimaru......."

Orochimaru smiled a sinister smile in satisfaction. "Ah, it seems you survived. What was that, 2 out of 35 now?" he asked Kabuto.

Kabuto nodded, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he peered at the file. "The other survivor is already being tested."

Sasuke remained silent, staring at the girl with a blank expression. Her clothes were covered with grime, her hair was tangled and mixed with dirt, and she had a frightful expression on her face. She had been in the room that most people that revived the curse mark went. Some didn't even make it to the room though. Orochimaru had just gotten a new batch of kids to test and she was one of the only survivors.

There weren't many survivors usually. Some people just die from the pain and some people are so overwhelmed by the pain that they kill themselves. Orochimaru was constantly biting kids and testing them. Sometimes at night, before everyone was asleep and screaming, he just barley heard the screams and begging from the room.

"KILL ME!" they would scream. "PLEASE!" but there pleas fell upon deaf ears.

Only the strong willed survived. Sasuke remembered the time he got his curse mark as if it were yesterday. Apparently, he was so strong that the pain didn't hit him at full blast. It did for this girl though.

Lines caused by people dragging their nails across the ground in pain still covered the floor. Some old, some new. The dirt under the girls fingernails showed that she had done it. Dry blood also covered some spots of the ground; the people in too much pain had killed themselves in those very spots.

"W-What's going t-to happen to me?" she asked.

Orochimaru knelt down to her level so they were face to face. He smiled again at her fear filled face as she attempted scooting away from him. "It seems your body is permanently damaged. I cannot use you."

There were different curse marks. The one she received was probably the most painful of them all. It felt as if you were stabbed with white hot knives as each and every part of your body is slowly set on fire. That's why it was very rare for people to survive and when they did some ended up like her. Too damaged to use. Those people were killed.

It seems she understood her fate from his words as even more fright and panic settled in her features. She looked directly at Sasuke. Orochimaru wanted her dead and she could already tell Kabuto wouldn't spare her. Her only chance to live was him. Or so she thought.

Her eyes pleaded with him as she stared at him with pain and desperation. "Pl-please." she managed to say as her body began to shut down and her consciousness slowly slipped away. She knew if she slept she would never wake up.

Orochimaru looked at him, waiting to hear his rejection. She looked to only be 15. By Orochimaru's face Sasuke knew that he was the one that had to kill her.

"No." he said in a cold, bored voice. Her bottom lip quivered and her face fell as did her hopes. She looked at him now looking shocked and abandoned. It was the same face Sasuke had when Itachi admitted to killing his whole family.

Betrayed.

Suddenly the scene changed.

Now they were in a dimly lit room. Only one candle lit up the wide space and the shadows constantly changed at every flicker of the light. The room had an orange glow to it and the color shook. The flame just wouldn't stay still as it weakened then strengthened. Hot wax dripped from the candle and instantly dried as it touched the ground.

The light just barley showed Orichimaru's face, most of his body still hidden in the shadow. Kabuto stood at his side and Sasuke sat at the other side.

"It wasn't my fault! Those little brats surprised me! Just give me more power and I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!"

The man in front of them was pretty injured. He just barley survived Naruto's rasengan and refused to be fully healed until he got revenge. But since he wasn't strong enough to do so, he had to get more power from Orochimaru.

A loud chuckle filled the room. The snake Sanin's pale face twisted into one of amusement. "Do you really think I'd make you stronger after you were beat up by a couple of little brats?"

The mans face fell a fraction of an inch but he was still determined. "Just a little more power and they'll all be dead!"

His mouth turned upwards in a menacing smirk. "I have no use to you. You've been here long enough to know what I do to people I don't need."

The man suddenly looked scared for the first time Sasuke ever saw him.

"B-but the girl was s-so much stronger than she looked and the b-boy had to much chakura a-and the other boy t-tricked me and-" he started mumbling pathetically.

"Sasuke." Orochimaru said.

He only said his name but Sasuke knew what he meant. He wanted Sasuke to kill the man in front of them. He was a desperate Sound ninja. Most of the people here were exactly like him. He had nothing to live for. No one would miss him. It's just another murder for Orochimaru. Death was that mans fate before he even walked into the room.

Yet Sasuke felt the slightest bit of pity for him.

Pushing the thoughts away and replacing them with Itachi, he nodded and slowly rose from his chair.

This little action caused more affright as the man began to back away. His eyes darted from the door to Sasuke, who was getting dangerously closer.

And then he bolted. His leg was injured in his fight so he ran with a little limp but he still ran very fast.

But before he could even get to the door Sasuke was in front of him, holding his sword out. He tried to stop running but be stumbled and fell. Right on the sword.

The weapon went strait through him, directly in his stomach. He coughed and blood flew from his mouth. His eyes suddenly lost life and his chest stropped moving. He was dead.

Sasuke grabbed the sword from the now dead body and wiped the blood off his sword onto the body with disgust. The man wasn't even dead for 40 seconds and his body was already being misused.

Sasuke made the mistake of looking at his face and froze. His mouth was slightly open, his eyes were wide and unmoving. They stared straight ahead but saw absolutely nothing. His face showed an emotion though. It was probably the first time he showed that emotion in years.

Fear.

And the scene changed again. Now Orochimaru and him were outside. It was nighttime, so it was very dark.

They were both on a rocky cliff, standing at the very edge. Beneath them were the cheers and shouts of the people below. The stars glinted above, their beauty unappreciated by all the eyes that gazed at it.

Most if the people held torches as they patiently waited for one of them to speak.

There were mostly men but there were also women and children. They all quieted down when Orochimaru took a step forward, getting much too close to the edge.

All these people were here for basically one thing. Power. Orochimaru let word out that he needed more people for "special" reasons and the people that he chose will get a reward for their family.

But it was all a lie. Orochimaru really called them to test Sasuke's strength. Everyone here were going to die. (Any 1 confused?? People are volunteering to work for Orochimaru in return for a reward for their families. But Orochimaru lied and it's really just a test for Sasuke. They all di. Any1 still confused can message me cuz I kno its a lil confusing.)

Orochimaru never even said what the reward was yet there were so many people that came. Sasuke knew why. They were all poor and desperate. They all hardly had a penny to their name and if any one of them could say that they had a connection to Orochimaru it gave them a tremendous amount of respect. Everyone in Oto that knew someone that helped Orochimaru basically had a get-out-of-jail-free card. No one would rob them or even lay a hand on them in fear that they would be punished.

Sasuke leaped down from the cliff to the ground. The people parted like the Red Sea and stared at him. He stared back for a moment before pulling out his sword and flipping it around (u kno, how he always does it in the show). Most looked confused at this, others felt scared, and a few just didn't seem to care.

He pointed at one man and motioned him to come foward. The male grinned victoriously at his wife and friends before proudly coming up and standing directly in front of Sasuke. Now it was time.

He brought the sword back a little before jamming it strait through the poor sound ninja's heart. Woman screamed in terror and man gaped and drew their weapons. The children were to short to even see what happened but began crying when they saw their mothers screaming.

As the men began to run towards him he sent a chidori in the air, electrocuting most of them. More and more men charged at him at full force, knowing if they didn't win this battle it would be their last. Sasuke was limited to two chidori's a day so after killing many with two chidori's he took the rest with his sword. More and more blood spilled.

Men, woman, even children died at his hand. Some hardly saw it coming. Now the remaining few didn't bother to fight as they cried over the deaths of the people around them. Some mothers grabbed and tried shielding their children but it was bootless for they all died.

With every flick of the sword in his hand, a person died. Soon, they were all dead. He was about to leave and join Orochimaru but then he heard weeping. He turned around to see a child who he guessed just arrived crying over two bodies. A man and a woman. They must have been his parents.

He used the back of his small hand to wipe his eyes as he looked at Sasuke with wide, teary eyes. "D-Did you do this?" he inquired, his voice shaky.

Sasuke nodded. A sense of deja vu gripped him. This-this was like his childhood. That child was him in his youth and he was Itachi. Like Itachi, he killed all those people to test his strengths. And now he left a little boy as an orphan.

He could do what Itachi did. He could have spared the boy and encourage him to try and kill him one day. But he didn't. He lived a life that wasn't a very good one. If he left this boy alive then the boy would eventually be killed by someone later on. If you were an orphan and lived in Oto, you didn't live very long.

The boy's innocent purple eyes that overflowed with tears stared at him. The child watched him as if he were waiting for something.........

Death. He was waiting for Sasuke to kill him. Sasuke had a pretty sad life and he thought he knew the extent of how sad something can seem but he was wrong. This was one of the saddest things he's ever seen.

The boys shoulders were slumped, arms limp at his sides. He showed no fear; he looked hollow. He wasn't even going to fight for his life like everyone else did.

He might of well just wrapped himself up and shipped himself to deaths doorstep for he was that close to death. Sasuke had never seen someone so ready to die.

As the boy started to get angry Sasuke realized that he had been staring at him the whole time.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! DONT MAKE ME SUFFER!" he shouted/pleaded.

Sasuke nodded and took a step closer to him. This would probably be the youngest person he ever killed. He was around 5. He was younger than Sasuke was when Itachi killed his parents. This boy didn't know what he was giving up though. He would never get out of school. He would never become a chunnin. He would never fall on love. He would never have a family. He would never teach his children how to do jutsu. He would never see his future kids grow up. He would never become a grandfather. He had a whole life ahead if him and he was begging for it to be taken. Sasuke wouldn't have spared him anyway but still.

He tried not to feel pity. Itachi never felt pity when he killed his friends and family. Pity was an emotion and emotions make you weak. The only good emotion was hatred. But a small little part of him almost felt bad for killing his parents.

Shaking the remorse away, he took a deep breath and jabbed his sword into the child. He stabbed him right in the heart so he would die instantly and not feel any pain.

The child immediately fell to his knees and then flat on his stomach. Blood spilled rapidly from the wound and Sasuke looked away.

That child's face would never leave his memory. Out of all the kills he committed that was definitely one of the worse.

••••••DREAMS NOT OVER BUT IM STEPPING OUT OF HIS HEAD•••••••••••

And it continued like that. Faces of people he killed would just flash into his mind. Some looked scared, some angry, some betrayed, but the worse faces were the ones of those who didn't fight for their lives.

Soon he started seeing bits and parts of his fight with Itachi. Itachi sitting in his chair, Itachi attempting gouging his eyes out, Itachi running towards him, Itachi being hit by his jutsu, and Itachi standing still on the ground with blood pouring down his body.

It was ironic how he was so cool and collected in his dreams yet so frantic as he dreamt them. He thrashed around screaming on the outside as he dreamed himself killing people without any facial expression at all.

Since he stopped getting use to his nightmares the one he experienced now was one of the worse.

The guilt was eating him alive but he deserved it for what he did. Things like this can't be undone.

No matter how guilty you feel.

1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1|1

Today was a horrible day for Naruto.

It was one of those days that you know that it's going to be bad the minute you wake up. And his feeling was right.

The first sign was when he ran out of instant ramen. How could he forget to restock on something as precious as ramen? And then, on an empty belly, he went to the forest to train with his team. It took almost an hour of him sitting and waiting there to remember that they had rescheduled the training to be 2 hours earlier. So then he decided to do some independent training but that wasn't very good either. When he shoved a rasengan into a tree he got a nasty splinter in his right arm. So then he had to go to the hospital for Sakura to get it out. Unfortunately, it was a busy day there so he had to wait a painful half an hour with a large piece if wood in his arm before finally being allowed a few minutes with Sakura so she could heal his arm. The first thing she did when he got there was giving him a very strong clunk to the head for not showing up to practice. And then, while sporting a bad headache he got from Sakura hitting his head, he went to Ichiraku to get some lunch. But it seems someone was sabotaging his day for they ran out if pork.

Ramen's not ramen without pork!

So after eating a bland meal he decided to cheer himself up by visiting Monica. That definitely wasn't very good.

He found her in the hospitals cafeteria. But she wasn't alone.

A boy whose name rhymes with Lasuo was sitting next to her, and a little too close at that. They were pretty engaged in a conversation that Naruto was too far too hear. And then a familiar looking boy balancing 3 trays of food sat next to them and handed then trays while joining their conversation. That boy, he was Sakura's date. Soka...........no his name was Roka. The creepy guy who kept smiling.

Yasuo grinned at something Monica said and slyly put a hand behind her chair, getting very close to touching her. That's it. Naruto was not going to stay here and watch some guy hit on his girlfriend.

"Hi Monica!" he greeted as casually as he could, trying not to sound as if he watched her before.

She grinned happily. "Hey Naruto! What are you doing here?"

He squeezed himself between her and Roka and threw an arm around her shoulders. "Can't a guy visit his lovely girlfriend?"

She turned scarlet and giggled. "Of coarse! Would you like to join us?"

Roka smiled, pleased with the idea while thinking "the more the merrier!" Yasuo frowned, obviously not jubilant with Naruto joining them.

"Sure!"

"Great! Yasuo, would you mind getting Naruto some food? He doesn't know his way around the hospital."

Yasuo nodded politely but once she turned away he scowled at Naruto. "She's mine" he mouthed, pointing at her as she tried pulling Roka's book away.

"It's lunch time, not study time!" she scolded, pulling away his book. "VHS? You already know this stuff!"

Roka shrugged. "But I don't know as much about it as Sakura."

Monica rolled her eyes and turned to Naruto. "You didn't eat yet, right?"

He did but he didn't want to leave her with Yasuo. Besides, he always had room for more food. Especially free food! "Nope!"

She smiled. "Good."

Naruto did not like Roka. Not only did he not stop smiling but he talked about the most boring things. Naruto didn't give a damn about the symptoms of schizophrenia! He couldn't even pronounce schizophrenia!

At least Monica and Sakura had the decency to not talk all medicalish in front if him! And when Roka wasn't talking about things he didn't understand he was talking about Sakura.

Naruto didn't exactly feel comfortable listening about his date with her and "how pretty her hair was at their last date". And the Sand nin kept asking Monica for advice about Sakura.

Hello?!? Her teammate was right there! Sitting RIGHT next to him!

Monica mostly nodded and smiled and what he said. She looked pretty interested in what he was saying but Naruto had no clue how what he said interested her.

Truthfully, Monica wasn't really interested in what he was saying. She wanted to talk to Naruto but Roka wouldn't give her a chance. She could sense that Naruto was annoyed too.

Roka really wasn't like this usually but ever since he got to Konoha he had changed temporarily. Sakura was the first girl he ever went out with and he was nervous that he'd mess it up. And for all the medical stuff he's been saying................

The Sand didn't have such an advanced program for future healers. Their program was crap. In the Sand they only taught the students how to heal specific things. The main cause of natural death in the Sand was probably sandstorms so the coarse basically revolved around how to help a patient who came from one.

So to be in a program where they taught so many different things was a real treat! Monica also was excited about it but not as excited as Roka was.

"And I was the first one to notice that they mixed the definitions for tachycardia and bradycardia!" he exclaimed.

Monica grinned in response. "Oh look, there's Yasuo!" she said, pointing at him.

Yasuo grinned and begrudgingly handed Naruto a tray of food. By the unhappy look on his face Naruto decided not to eat his food in case Yasuo spit in it. What a waste of food......

Yasuo sat next to her and talked to her about some friend they had. He was trying his very best not to leave any openings in their conversation for Naruto to join them.

He was a competitive man. He never did really love Monica. But during the time that they were together he was very possessive. Yasuo wasn't even jealous of Naruto; he just wanted Monica to be his. And once she was his he would dump her when he had to leave.

He sounded cruel but he had a reason. His dad was like that with his mom. His dad never really loved her, he just wanted her to be his. He married her and after a few months he began cheating on her. He never loved the women he cheated on her with either but he was just one of those people who did stuff like that for the heck if it. Yasuo's father never even tried to hide it. He would come home late at night and Yasuo would smell the perfume if other women on him. His mom knew about it but didn't want to divorce for the sake of Yasuo. So Yasuo was just like him.

His father wasn't capable of love and neither was he. But he enjoyed getting what he wanted and he wanted Monica.

Naruto's anger grew as Yasuo scooted closer to Monica while sending him a small smirk. Naruto would like nothing more than to wipe that smirk right off his face.

Roka had somehow gotten his book back and was concentrating solely on reading it. Naruto could hear him muttering what he was reading but understood nothing of what he said. "Ventricular septal defect..................open heart surgery required................less than one inch......."

Naruto glared at Yasuo and got closer to Monica too.

"So at the going away party she drank one too many bottles of sake and confessed her love to him!" she finished.

Yasuo laughed and discreetly moved closet to her. "That's so like her. What did he say?"

Naruto interrupted before she could answer. "What did you do today Monica?"

"Ummmmmmm...... Oh yea! Well today one of the nurses gave one of the patients too much morphine and cried when she got yelled at." she giggled. "I know it sounds mean but I just found it funny. And Tsunade came here today to beat up one of the nurses for starting a rumor that she was lesbian. That nurse is a patient now."

Naruto chuckled. "Tsunade hits everyone!" He got closer to her as he said that.

The whole time that the boys moved closer to her though she was oblivious. She just kept talking and laughing while they scooted closer and closer to her. They also kept trying to talk to her. Naruto would start to tell a story and then Yasuo would interrupt saying that it reminded him of something then Naruto would ask her a question then Yasuo would ask her if she remembered someone or something. It was pretty ludicrous but Monica was just ignorant.

Yasuo got closer. Naruto got closer. Yasuo got closer. Naruto got closer. Yasuo got closer. Naruto got closer. Yasuo got closer. Naruto got closer. It kept continuing until Monica finally noticed.

"Um guys?" she said, interrupting Naruto who was in mid-story.

"Yes?" they asked at the same time. They both locked eyes and glared at each other before turning their attention back to her.

"I'm a little squished." And squished she was. Both her sides were pressed against both boys and she had close to no space to move.

Yasuo frowned and moved away but Naruto merely threw an arm around her shoulders again and said "Are you saying you don't like being squished to me?"

Blood rose to her cheeks and she sharply turned her head so he wouldn't see her blush. Naruto grinned mockingly at Yasuo and Yasuo glowered at him. This little game they were playing was being won by Naruto. But not for long.

"Hey Monica, do you wanna go on a date tonight?" Naruto asked.

Monica frowned. "I'm sorry but I'm eating dinner with Yasuo tonight."

It's not like she didn't want to go on a date with Naruto or anything because she really did. But Yasuo and Roka were back and she wanted to spend time with them before they left.

It might sound a little awkward for her to be spending so much time with her ex but they were friends before they dated. They started dating after they kissed during a game of truth or dare and decided that they liked each other.

Of coarse she was mad at him for breaking her heart. Well, that actually was an understatement. It's more like he stomped on it, blended it, then fed it to dogs. He was so cold and blasé when he told her that they couldn't work a long distance relationship. She was very angry with him before so Roka had decided to make them spend this lunch together. They were a little distant at first but they soon warmed up to each other. Monica lost all attraction she had for him though.

They say you never get over your first love. Well, after pondering on that hypothesis Monica realized she never loved Yasuo. She just really liked him. So you'd think that she would still be a little attracted to him but age wasn't. Not even a teeny tiny bit.

She was actually a little confused when he sat so close to her. It made her slightly uncomfortable but she bared with it. She just thought that he did it out of old habit. But that wouldn't make much sense though because he never really sat so close to her when they were dating.

So now she was kinda thankful for Roka's need for fixing problems. Oh Roka. They were good friends since they were kids. He was very friendly but didn't have many frie ds when they were kids. He was just that weird kid that sat in the front that wouldn't stop with his peculiar toothy smile. They met when she lost her favorite toy and he found it. After that he followed her like a lost puppy and they became the best of friends. Later on they became friends with Yasuo. They met Yasuo when Roka had to tutor him and began to like him (IN A FRIEND WAY!!!). They became friends and later on Roka introduced Monica to Yasuo and now here they were.

"Oh." Naruto said. "How about lunch tomorrow?"

She gave him a sad expression. "I'm busy. Roka and Yasuo are taking me to this nice place for lunch."

The corners of Naruto's lips turned downward. Yasuo caught Naruto's eye and shot him a smug look. Roka just continued to study while muttering gibberish under his breath.

Lunch was now over and it seemed Yasuo won their competition. Naruto stuck his tongue out at him childishly and Yasuo grinned devilishly. He casually wrapped an arm around Monica's waist as she gathered their empty trays to throw them away. She shot him a quizzical look and unwrapped his arm from her body looking a little befuddled. Naruto silently laughed at this and Yasuo glared at him.

"Monica, don't you think Naruto should get those? I mean, you've had such a long day at work so far. You shouldn't have to work right now."

Monica looked at Naruto thankfully. "Would you?"

Naruto knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was trying to be alone with her. Yasuo thought of all this to be a game but not Naruto. This was Naruto's relationship with a girl he really likes and he wasn't going to let it get ruined by some stupid guy's game.

But Monica looked so tired and he couldn't just say no.

"Sure." he said, quickly grabbing the trays and heading to the garbage. The faster he did this the faster he cane back. He tossed the garbage into the can and in a fast gait he headed back.

When he got back he saw a sight that wasn't very pretty. Yasuo was tightly hugging Monica, her back facing Naruto. Yasuo caught Naruto watching them and grinned, hugging her tighter.

Naruto gritted his teeth and began imagining ways to get rid of that cocky weirdo. He could accuse him of impersonating an ANBU and lock him in jail. He could convince the hospital to send Roka back and make Roka take Yasuo with him. He could cover him with fish and feed him to cats. He could lock him in a basement and only feed him lettuce. He could make a huge dish of ramen and use Yasuo as the meat. But he couldn't do those things. As much as he hated to admit it, him and Monica were friends and he couldn't stop them from hanging out. Besides, Naruto didn't think he'd like the taste of human flesh, even if it was covered with ramen.

But the last thing Yasuo mouthed to Naruto made Naruto want to do all those things to him.

He silently said "Back off, she's mine."

Naruto begged to differ.

[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}

"Choji, stop it!" Ino squealed, pushing her boyfriend away. Choji was trying to convince her to leave the shop to get some lunch but she refused. She already missed a bunch of days of work because of Choji and she wasn't going to miss any more.

They were together and loving it! They were moving very fast already. They've been a couple for 2 weeks and have somehow spent time with each other during every one of those 14 days. They didn't even have one bump in the road. Choji's parents were charmed by Ino and loved her like a daughter. Choji was meeting Ino's parents next week.

She just hoped they'd like him. Because she sure did!

Ino had explained the whole thing to Sakura and yelled at her for making her so paranoid. Sakura seemed happy for her and thought that Ino and Choji were "a cute couple."

*ding!*

Both their heads snapped to look at the door. That chime it made whenever someone entered was becoming quite annoying now.

They were both pretty surprised to see Lee and Shino walk in. It wasn't exactly them entering that surprised then though. It was Shino's arm wrapped around Lee's neck pulling him closely that surprised them. If they didn't know better they would've thought they were gay...................

Lee grinned. "Ah! Such a beautiful, lively flower! I think it displays how beautiful life is! Don't you think so too?"

Shino nodded. Lee was quite the handful but Shino enjoyed his amusing antics. They too were spending a rather large amount of time together. They were a very good couple. Lee was a talker and Shino was a listener. But this was a small disadvantage for Lee for although Shino knew a lot about him Lee knew very little about Shino.

Shino would randomly disappear time to time without notifying Lee a lot. And Lee still had a couple of unanswered questions. He still didn't know how Shino knew about his confusion about whether or not he was gay. Or how Shino knew where to find him.

But Lee didn't really care because if Shino never knew about his gay crisis and where to find him then they wouldn't be together now.

Shino was a great boyfriend. He listened to everything Lee said, even the stupid and unimportant things. He even helped Lee with what to say to TenTen about the subject of his homosexuality.

But odd enough, TenTen also apologized to him. She admitted that she only dated him to see if she could handle the dating thing. It turns out that now TenTen was dating Neji! And she seemed pretty happy about it too.

She was acting like most girls do when in love. She was all giddy and nice to everyone. Lee liked her new personality.

Neji was now less bitter. He insulted Lee less now and was also happier than before.

Lee was just happy she wasn't mad at him. His trans reaction to him bring gay wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Neji wasn't surprised and says that he always knew it, TenTen went all girly and gushy about it and kinda respected him for admitting it, and Guy (Is it Gai or guy???) Sensai was proud of him. Later on Shino told him that Guy Sensai was bi so that was a little shocking.

Shini picked the "lively" flowers and went to pay for them. Ino silently took the money and rummaged through the register for some change

*ding!* *ding!*

The noise came from the door as Kankuro nervously opened then closed the large door.

Ino groaned. "Ugh! He's been doing that all day!"

Choji nodded in agreement. "That's the 5th time today." he told Shino and Lee.

Shino stole a glance at the boy who stood behind the glass window. Kankuro's eyes skimmed over the flowers as he tried finding ones that his mystery boy would like. His hand twitched towards the door but he stopped himself.

He planned to leave a bundle of gorgeous flowers at his-their spot under the tree next to the lake. It was his first crush. The boy must have liked him too for why else would he kiss him? But Kankuro hardly talked to the pale leaf shinobi and knew very little about him. What kind of flowers did he fancy? (hehe, fancy. I feel oddly British today lol) Was he even gay? Was he confused that day? (that rhyme!)

And he was too shy to do it. He tried to motivate himself to seek the boy but his sub conscious told him to leave it. Yet his heart said to find him.

In one way, he didn't want to find him. Some times he doubted it even happened. It all seemed so surreal. But if thus bit really existed then Kankuro had to at least talk to him. Although he'd rather do more than talk...........

Watching him, Shino internally sighed. It seemed he had to pay a certain puppet master a visit.

Shino saw the whole thing at the lake. He decided that he might enjoy watching those two get together. It was much nicer for him to bring to men together than a man and a women.

He just hoped Lee wouldn't ask any questions. Because if he did that Shino might have TI answer them.

^ ^ ^ ^

⌒ ⌒

ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

~ ~

Bunny!/\ hehe.....

|

Early upload:) wen I saw my spot on watts hot I wuz so happy I wrote all this

SUPER IMPORTANT:

does any1 wana b my editor? If y do PLZ private message me and whoever becomes my editor will c the chappies b4 there published

:) I'm happy with this chappie

I don't know wat the list says right now but WEN I wrote this it said this book is #223 of the fanfiction list! This was on Thursday!

Soooooo I'm listening to Paramore's song "Brick By Boring Brick"

Luvs it!:)

I'll might upload every time I get a couple if fans so PLZ

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ ON!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.2K 200
[***COVER CREATED BY THE HEAVENLY @somiwtp***] Are you stuck on your story? Does Writer's Block keep getting in the way? Do you feel like there's no...
415K 26.1K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
277K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...