Chapter 6 :0

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!

________________________________

I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier but thanks to everyone who fanned me. In the beginning of each chapter I'll put the username if who fanned me. So far my fans for this story are;

iEmo_16

Mangafreak1997

yukiluvsjapan

Benji143

Kimkamjam

XBlood-Red-RavenX

You guys r awesome thanks 4 fanning

If u want ur name then fan

Plz D:

I'll make sasuke give u a hug :o

Anyway........

Enjoy!

________________________________

"We are here to discuss the topic of Uchiha Sasuke's return." the head ANBU announced.

"We propose a life time sentence to jail as punishment for the crimes he has done with Orochimaru. He has committed countless murders in the past 3 years. He had attacked and attempted killing our very own Uzimaki Naruto, who holds the kybuti which is one of the villages strongest defenses." Danzo said.

Tsunade stood up angrily. "Now wait a minute, we could make am agreement! We must discuss this when the boys conscious!"

Danzo rolled his visible eye. "What's there to discuss? He's done more crime than almost everyone else in jail. Just because your apprentice had a special attachment to him doesn't mean we should treat him differently!"

Tsunade knew he would say something like that. That's why she already thought of a response to it. "He has killed Orochimaru, a major threat to the village. Before that, he had been with him for 3 years. If he is willing to give us useful information we should, we MUST diminish his punishment. I propose if he gives us propitious information we should reduce his comeuppance to strict probation and serving the village."

The head ANBU thought for a moment. "We must see him. If he so much as poses a threat we shall lock him up. All in favor of Tsunade's proposal please say I."

A chorus of I's traveled through the room. Danzo glared at each and every one of them menacingly.

"All oppose Tsunade's proposal please say I."

Danzo and a few others said I.

"Then it is settled. If Uchiha Sasuke agrees to giving the village useful information on the people of Orochimaru then we shall punish him with strict probation and serving the village. But, if he gets into the slightest bit of trouble, he will be heavily punished. Meeting adjourned."

Tsunade smirked triumphantly at Danzo before leaving the room, head held high.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§S§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The black haired boy shrunk under the blonde's piercing eyes and left the shop in a hurry.

Nope, not him.

She has been keeping her eyes peeled for her mysterious guy. But every remotely cute male hardly even glanced at her. And whenever they did they'd look at her confused, then weirded out until they finally left, running for the hills.

It was around lunch time and he still didn't show up. She decided not to take a lunch break in case he came but no luck.

"Hi Ino!" Choji greeted happily.