¢h@pp¥ 2o!!!!!!!!!|@$t ¢h@pp¥ !!!!!! enj°¥!!!!! *crie§*

THE LAST CHAPPY OF LIVE 4 ME!!!!!!!!

:) I wuz gona split it in 2 cuz it wuz so long but I just wana finish it!

Sadly, this last chappy is NOT very good

SRRY!!!

New fans!

bRennaJaDe93

the_hooded_girl

StevenPalmer

Sasuke: so these r the last fans getting hugs from me.....

Me: Sasuke............r u crying?!?!

Sasuke: well I'm gona miss hugging strangers:(

Me: no need 2 wrry cuz ull b able 2 hug fans in my new stry!

Sasuke: :) o! Then hugs 4 evry1! *hugs evry1* ENJOY FELLOW NINJAS!!

:D took 4eva 2 write so show some luv!

O and HasiVA edited most of it but I edited the end!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wh-what is he doing h-here!" Hinata exclaimed, glaring at her father.

Her violet eyes were filled with hate and anger as she stared at her dad hatefully. What in the world was Kiba trying to do! He wasn't actually trying to make her make up with her father, was he!?! Kiba should be mad at her dad!

Hinata had come to Kiba's house after their teams practice, for she didn't want to go home when her father was there, and was having lunch with him and his family and now she was looking into eyes very much like her own. It was a shame though because she was having a pleasant time. But her dad had to make sure she wasn't happy, like always.

Kiba frowned, confused. He didn't invite her dad over. How did he even find out where he lived? He looked at his parents but they looked as confused as him. Well, they may have been more confused since they've never seen him before.

"I was invited." her dad said.

Who invited him? It wasn't him, it wasn't his parents, and it definitely wasn't Hinata.

Oh, but although he wasn't aware of it there was a black bug in the corner watching them, doing a favor for Shino. :)

"I've come to apologize."

Kiba's parents exchanged baffled expressions. Who the hell was this guy and why was he apologizing to their kid and his girlfriend?

"Can I talk to you alone?" he inquired, sparing a glance at Kiba and his mother and father insipidly.

She shook her head. "What ever you can say to me you can say to them."

He frowned in annoyance but obliged. "I'm sorry."

"For....." Kiba asked.

He slightly glared at him. "For forbidding you from dating Kiba."

She watched him closely. "I would f-forgive you if you m-meant it."

A ghost of a smile formed at Kiba's lips. She sounded so cute when she tried to be stern.

Impatience began to settle in her father. "I am completely genuine."

Kiba rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad, am I? I mean, you hardly know me and you already hate me!"

Hiashi, who already had nearly perfect posture, stood a little stiffer. "I do not hate you. I just gave you my blessing to date my daughter."