¢h@pp¥ 15....

Hmmm so dedicated 2 my awesome editor HasiVA! I duno if it says dedicated but I'll try 2 figure out how2 dedicate on Wattpad!

New fans! Some of them r reading my other strys and some just fanned me 4 fanning them:( I want 2 earn my fans tho......

Any way this is them:

AshleyMengel

FaylinnAuroraAmnell

SoyukiProduction

CatCrazy

PardonMe

VampyrePrincess

AvaLOVExo

nemoLOVE30

i_have_the_force

msbeautifulnightmare

Urube17

Thanks u guys Sasuke hugs u all!

Sasuke: I'm sleeping! I'll hug then l8er!

Me: NO! U GO HUG THEM NOW

Sasuke: DI! *try's 2 kill me:(*

Me: Missed me missed me, now u gota kiss me* swoon*

Sasuke: I rather hug ur fans........

Me: .........fine

Sasuke: *hugs my awesome fans!* there, now I'm goin back 2 sleep

THNX AGAIN U GUYS ROK!!

OH AND REAF THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLZ!

17695733378337374774474774;77;7;4

The sun beat down on their backs, triggering sweat, as they walked their long journey. For some odd reason, their skin did not grow any darker under the sun's rays. (Am I the only one who notices that?)

"HMMMMMMMMM"

Sakura scowled and Sasuke gritted his teeth at the loud and obnoxious noise Naruto made.

Naruto watched them carefully, waiting for one of them to scold him. But besides their facial expressions they showed no reaction. That had been Naruto's 7th sigh and none of them were willing to break the silence to lecture him. At first their silence was humorous but now it was annoying.

He was bored! And they did nothing entertaining.

Were they really that bothered by what happened before?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°MINI FLASHBACK!!!!!! °°°°°°°°°°°°

The ink bird perched on the tree's highest branch let its black beady eyes skim over the perimeter. It was on high alert for any other people. They took a break in a dangerous area where missing ninjas were known to pass through.

They were all squatting in a small circle as Kakashi began giving them specific instructions for there mission. There were a couple of files before them and only Naruto asked about them but no one bothered to answer.

"So this is the plan. Sasuke and Sakura, you guys will pretend to be a wealthy married couple that owns an antique shop a few miles away. You will look for these people," he handed the files to the annoyed Sasuke and blushing Sakura, " and when you see them you will tell the rest of us where they are. We will sneak in and take them out one by one."

Naruto laughed teasingly. "Why wasn't I invited to your wedding?

Pink dusted Sakura's cheeks and Sasuke scowled at him.

Sakura's green eyes flickered to Sasuke before looking away quickly. He must be so angry. Probably felt disgusted that he had to pretend to be her husband.