¢h@pp¥ ll...................damn this stry is long:O

DEDICATED TO RED_RAY

AWESOMEST FAN EVA!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!

I WILL continue this story but it will be shorter than I wanted. I have little time 2 write so I wont b spell checking either. There will b less effort in makin it good but I'll try and go bak nd fix it wen I have time. If u want 2 keep me writing better then plz vote, comment, or fan. I need 2 c if any1 cares bout this.

Oh, nd I got new fans so I gota say who:

SadakoTano97

NERD123

vikky333

Blaire1034

ruka7216

Red_Ray

Sasuke hugs u all

Sasuke:COOTIES!!!!!!!!!*runs away*

Me:*tazes him* hope u happy fans. No one wants Garra hugs?

Garra:Spare me! *shields himself with sand*

Me: *pours water on him* who wouldn't want all of that? Plz fan and you'll get a hug from sasuke AND Garra:)

Garra and Sasuke: *runs away* NEVER!!!!

Enjoy:)

[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3[3

The air was still for a moment. Tension momentarily hung thick through it until the silence was broken by laughter. In Choji's ears, it was almost mocking. Taunting.

"Good one Choji. Thanks, I needed a laugh." Ino smiled and gave him a hug. Choji broke the embrace and stared at her. Since when was she so dense? Did he not sound believable?

"Ino, I sent those flowers. And the card. And I didn't stalk you to find out you told me but you forgot that you did and them I tried to tell you but then-"

"Choji, your not fooling me for a second. This person who sent it said he LOVED me." Ino said. Choji and her were teammates. Friends. Nothing more than that.

Choji groaned, digging his nails into his palm roughly but he hardly felt it. "I do love you!"

That was not exactly how he imagined he would tell her. He thought they'd date a couple of times before he'd tell her over a romantic dinner. Then he imagined she would say she loved him too and then they would share a sweet, passionate, kiss. But this was not his imagination.

"This isn't funny anymore Choji! This is a serious thing and making jokes won't make me feel better!"

Choji was lying. He must be. Why would he love her? She was herself around him. If she wanted to attract guys she would act like some fake because guys wouldn't like the real her. So how could Choji?

If Choji wasn't kidding, then what? Would they date? Or would he get embarrassed and never speak of it again and then things between them would be awkward? Well it was awkward now.

How did she see Choji? He was kinda like a cute little brother. But Ino didn't want cute. She wanted hot, sexy, handsome. But, to be realistic, could she get a man like that? She found Choji cute. He wasn't her dream guy but if he was the one who sent her that love letter then he must adore her. That's the kind of guy she wanted. A guy that would adore her.

She could learn to love him. If she tried, they could be a good couple. She felt comfortable around him. He was nice, cute, funny. He would make a great boyfriend.

"Its not a joke! I'm serious. I'll prove it to you. I LOVE INO YAKAMA! I said it! I mean it!"

Choji didn't know what he was expecting. She wouldn't just jump into his arms. He had no idea how she would respond to him. Now that he thinks of it, maybe he should have says he was joking. It was too late now though.