Chapter 7?

TenTen was dying. Dying of boredom.

Her date with Lee was-is horrible. That's right, they're still on their date. And it was horrendous.

Well, TenTen had expected this. It was partly her fault.

She didn't even bother to dress up for their date. Nor had Lee. And their date wasn't very romantic considering the fact that they were eating in a ramen bar.

Lee also didn't enjoy their date. He felt no attraction to TenTen at all therefore he didn't even try to look nice or be romantic.

They exchanged very few words the whole time. Small, pointless remarks.

Lee found himself regretting ask her out. But no girls wanted to be with him.

He yearned romance. He wanted a relationship. He wanted to love someone. But no girls wanted him. Heck, he'd be lucky if a guy wanted him.

A guy.

People called Lee gay before but they called him that because of his choice in attire and the way he spoke. Lee wasn't gay. At least, he didn't think he was.

Could he be gay?

But he couldn't be! He loved Sakura. Well, he thought he did. Perhaps his ache for a relationship made him think he loved her. She was pretty and SEEMED nice. So why not like her?

He had never lusted over a guy. But then again, he's never lusted over a girl either. He had hormones though so he will at one point feel attracted to someone. Boy or girl.

Maybe he should try dating a guy. Maybe he should just try it out and if he doesn't feel for any of then then he'd try girls again.

But who here was gay? Feasibly, there must be a few closet gays but how would he find out?

"Lee, I'm ready to go." she told him, indicating that they should leave.

He nodded and pushed aside his thoughts as he walked her home.

On the meantime, Neji was home alone fuming. On his way home he saw TenTen and Lee at Ichiraku's. It was a date. It had to be. It wasn't a friendly dinner for they always invited him for those.

Lee didnt deserve TenTen. She was pretty, strong, and passionate. Lee was a bumbling youth-obsessed fool. Neji thought he was gay! Everyone knew he was in love with Sakura but Neji believed Lee told himself that so he wouldn't think he was gay.

Neji didn't know who TenTen deserved. Not even he was worthy of her.

Yes, he liked her. Whenever she watched him train he could almost feel her admiration. It made him feel good. Not even his uncle showed much appreciation towards him.

But he had no idea how to court a girl. She's hinted her desire in a relationship with him when she flirted. Unfortunately, he was afraid to ask her out- for he didn't know weather or not he would do it right and he feared rejection- so every time she flirted with him he'd act clueless and look at her as if she was the weird one. But in reality, he was. What kind of guy can't ask a girl out? A wimp.

He was a wimp.

But now he regretted not asking her out. Now gay Lee has her. If he ever gets a chance to ask her out if she ever breaks up with Lee, he would take it.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Meanwhile, on a more promising date, Naruto and Monica were eating ramen. In Naruto's apartment.