¢h@pp¥ 17 XD

:) Guess who got more fans?

ME!

These people r awesome!!!

vampire____lady

cuterimachan

viogirl44

EmmaHira

Rocklee_Toshiro1993

nannerz29

Isabella2121

Sasuke: I'm not emo today! Come, lemme hug u all!

Me: ...........wats wrong with u?

Sasuke: wat? Can't I b happy 4 once?

Me:........no. Not rly

Sasuke: o. Well fine! Being happy is borin! I'm leaving!

Me: W8! GO HUG THEM!

Sasuke: Ya ya, I'm gona *hugs u all!* BACK 2 THE EMO CORNER!! O AND A BIG THANKU 2 HASIVA 4 EDITING THIS CHAPPY!

Hehe, any1 else wana hug? Then go fan me!

So here's the stry

Oh and it's gona end soon! *cries*

IM GONA MISS WRITING THIS! o well, there's always my new stry.....

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The guy moaned in pain as Sakura tightened the bonds on his wrists.

She rolled her eyes. "Just be happy you're not dead!"

He remained quiet after that. Only two of the guys died; one from being hit in a vital spot and the other from blood loss. The rest of the criminals were tied up and were going to be taken by the Sand's police force.

This was when Naruto and Kakashi came back.

"Any luck?" Sakura asked hopefully.

They shook their heads.

Her shoulders slumped. She was beginning to feel worried. Sai and Sasuke have been gone for almost an hour ever since Sai had asked Sasuke for help.

"The circumstances lead us to believe that he went willingly with Sai," said Kakashi.

"Wait!" Naruto quipped. "Can't you track him with your dogs?"

Kakashi nodded and sighed. "Sai's not stupid. If he left with Sasuke then he probably found a way to cover his tracks."

Sakura's brow crinkled. "But what would he want with Sasuke? His exact words were "Sasuke, I have some surprise attackers here. Come help me. I'm in the last room." There's nothing in the last room?"

Kakashi nodded again. "Sasuke's sword and Sai and Sasuke's headset. But that's it. No blood or marks or ink. It doesn't seem that there was a struggle."

"Wait!" Sakura exclaimed thoughtfully. "He said Sasuke!"

Kakashi's visible eye widened. "You're right, he did."

Naruto frowned, confused. "I don't get it."

Sakura did a face palm. "Naruto, he said Sasuke! Sai always calls him Baka!"

Naruto's nodded as he started to realize it. "So it wasn't Sai!"

Kakashi nodded. "So that means something happened to Sai. Then we might be able to find him if he didn't cover his tracks.

Kakashi did a couple of hand signs and summoned Pakkun. "Yes boss?" the dog asked.

Kakashi put both headsets under the dogs nose. "Can you find these two?"