¢h@pp¥ lo :D

"How about him?"

Choji took a deep breath of annoyance and shook his head. "Nope. It's his first time inside here."

Ino had improved. Kinda. She stopped scaring off male customers but every time someone left she would pester Choji asking him "how many times were they here?" or "I think they were already here before!"

This was not the bonding time that he wanted.

He tried, he really did, to tell Ino it was him but every time he opened his mouth she interrupted him. It was beyond annoying and rude but he was too polite and nice to point that out.

"I swear I've seen him in here before!" Ino promised.

She has been really paranoid and on the edge lately. Her stalker hasn't attempted sending her anything yet but he may. And she wanted to catch him before he did.

Choji has been a big help for her. He made her feel safe and protected. He just had that kind of aura.

Choji bit the inside of his chubby cheek to keep himself from lashing out. She was really pushing his buttons. He knew she was really freaked out but if she'd just give him a chance to explain this whole thing would just end. Every moment more he felt the need to blurt out the truth. He wasn't even fearing rejection anymore for he just wanted her to be back as she normally was.

She was unaware of it but she was losing her personality to this whole thing. She stopped speaking loud and confronting people now. She stopped cooing at the babies that entered the shop. She stopped caring weather or not she got customers. She stopped worrying how the shop looked. All she was thinking about now was who it was that was "stalking" her and how she was going to stop him.

'What if he murders me and then rapes my corpse? What if he kidnaps me and pretends we're some psychotic couple? What if he kills every person I care about? What if he's in my house right now looking through her stuff? What if he was a she?' she would constantly wonder.

It was a normal reaction to a victim of a stalker but she wasn't being stalked! And he never could tell her because his voice doesn't even reach her ears anymore. All she does is think about her alleged stalker and selling flowers.

"You said that about the last guy. Trust me Ino, I'll know who it is. Just calm down and relax." Choji soothed. Now maybe he could tell her.

"You don't need to he worried anymore because it's about time I tell you-" "Him! How about him? He bought purple tulips a few days ago. It had to be him!" Ino interrupted.

Choji pinched the bridge of his nose feeling even more frustrated. "He has a girlfriend. I've seen them together in town before."

He was actually lying but that guy wasn't her stalker and that's all that matters to her. Who knew girls could worry so much? If it were a guy they'd go find their stalker and beat them up but a girl, Ino for example, just sits around and worries. What good does that do?

"I've got an idea! How about I report it to the ANBU and get a body guard or something. That would work!" Ino now looked relieved but not Choji. ANBU? She can't really bring ANBU into this!

This is going way too far. It started with a love letter and now it was leading to the ANBU? He has to confess and she better not interrupt him.

"Ino, please don't get the ANBU. It's not necessary because the truth is-"

"Did you see that?!? That guy looked right at me! Maybe he's my-"

"I'M YOUR STALKER!" Choji yelled, interrupting her interruption.