¢h@pp¥ 12

• •

O

YUP IM UPLOADING!!! I kno I said i wasn't goin 2 but I went on vaycay and I rewrote all the chapters I lost on the rode there!!!!!

Ya, I kno I'm awesome.

I DESERVE SOME VOTES FOR WRITING IT ALL AGAIN!!!!

Ur welcome, peoples.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

O O O O O O

Another villager stared at Sasuke's arm in surprise before diverting their gaze and passing him nervously. He wasn't the first to do that.

There, tied tightly onto Sasuke's bicep, was his Konoha headband. Many people had been noticing it. Wearing that headband made him a Konoha citizen. He was one of their villagers.

Naruto gave it back to him. Naruto would gave given it to him sooner but he took it to a professional to fix the scratch on it. Now Sasuke's wore it proudly every day as a permanent part of his attire.

The headband wasn't the only change. His whole uniform was different. His black sandals were replaced by blue ones just like all the other villagers wore. He wore black shorts and a blue shirt that showed less of his chest and had a lower collar. He also got rid of the purple thing tied around his waist. Now that he wasn't with Orochimaru as his apprentice he wanted to get rid of all the things he got during his time there. He even got rid of his favorite sword and got another one similar but better. All he had to do was get use to handling his new one though.

At the moment he was taking a stroll through the village. He felt as if he was intruding when he stayed at Sakura's home so he did his best to spend the least amount of time there.

"TEME! I've never been so happy to see you!" Naruto exclaimed, poking his head out to greet his friend. He had his empty empty frog wallet in his hand and the daughter of the owner of the ramen bar was waiting in front of him with a waiting look on her face.

Sasuke grunted in response. This couldn't be good.

Naruto scratched the back of his neck nervously. Yup, this was DEFINITELY not good. "Um, could you do a buddy a favor?"

Sasuke sighed, knowing exactly what Naruto was asking for. He dug into his pocket and pulled out some money and handed it to him with a you-better-pay-me-back look on his face. He couldn't go on missions at the moment so he was a little tight on money. All his cash was supplied by the village and their limited budget for people in his situation.

"Don't worry, I'll pay you back. Eventually."

He rolled his eyes in response. That was Naruto's way of saying never.

"Hey, um, do you know where Sakura is?" the blonde asked.

Sasuke's brow furrowed. Why did Naruto think that HE knew where she was? "No."

Naruto scowled and childishly stomped his foot. "Damnit, Sai was right!"

Sasuke's face scrunched up in confusion. What did Sai have to do with Sakura? "What was Sai right about?"

Naruto scowled at the memory. "He said that Sakura had a date tonight. Just because his book said that there are 'signs' for when it happens. Who would've thought his book would be right?"

Sasuke stopped listening after he heard the words "date" and "Sakura". She was going in a date? With who.................?

Not that it was odd for someone to ask her out. Any male with eyes would ask her out. But he never thought she'd say yes.