Chapter 8 :$

DEDICATED TO XBlood-Red-RavenX

If any1 thinks this is good her fanfiction is a GAZILLION times better :)

:/:/::/:/:/:/://:://:;:;:;((((((::;()))(:---,//;;-;-/;;/;/-;

Ino left the counter for a moment to fix the roses on display. Now that she knew some guy was stalking her she eyeballed every male who stepped foot in the shop. It was worse than before.

This guy was in the shop for approximately 10 seconds before running out of the shop. He had knocked the flowers down on the way out the door.

She knew it was bad business to scare off the customers but her dad would understand. Her safety was much more important than his profits. Right?

But she hasn't seen the same face twice since today and yesterday. So her stalker wasn't seeing her at work. The note said he saw her everyday so where else could he have seen her?

"Hey Ino." Choji greeted glumly as he casually entered the store, obviously coming just to see her.

"Hi Choji! Whats wrong with you today?"

Her concern angered Choji. She only notices him at the worst of times! And she left him at the shop yesterday without so much as a thank you. He had to lock up the building himself! She didn't even warn him. She promised she'd be back. What does he even see in her?

'She's pretty, confident, strong-willed, periodically nice, empathetic. And she's your dream girl.' a voice in his head reminded him.

He didn't let his annoyance show though. He kept his internal battle to himself. "You sorta left me at the shop yesterday." He said it innocently without a hint of the anger that he felt.

Ino gasped, genuinely surprised and remorseful. See, that was part of the side he loved. "I'm so sorry Choji! I just got some really bad news. You know my secret admirer I told you about?" he nodded his head. "He's not just an admirer, he's a stalker."

Choji's eyes grew wide. Him, a stalker? He would never! He respected peoples space!

"A-A stalker?!? I thought he was romantic!" Choji asked. How could she confuse him as a stalker? Why doesn't things ever go his way? It's like he's cursed.

Ino shook her head. "It's the flowers. He stalked me to find out. And it said he watched me everyday! That's so stalkerish!"

Choji blushed ever so slightly. He thought it was romantic to say that. Don't girls always want guys attention?

"Anyway," Ino continued, "Once Sakura finds out who he is, she'll beat him up for me. She promised she'll make him wish he was never born." Ino said it casually as if she were talking about the flowers on display.

He followed her around the shop as she straitened the displays and watering some slightly withered plants.

Meanwhile Choji was freaking out. Sakura could really pack a punch! If that fist got anywhere near him he'd be a dead man! This wasn't fair. He was trying to do something nice, romantic. Now he was going to be beaten up for it!

Sakura couldn't have known it was him. There's no way, right? And even if she did he could just explain what the notes and flowers REALLY meant. That is, if she doesn't already bash his face in!

"N-now no need to d-do something so drastic!" Choji tried to reason.

Ino's face shrunk up in confusion. "Why are you defending him? He might have some sick obsession about me. Like you said it could be anyone. Maybe even a girl................" The female blonde turned white.