¢h@pp¥ 13!!!

K so u all saw the hurricane news in TV. I live in NY and I'm freakin out!!!! I hope nothing happens 2 my family, me, nd NY house. Any1 else live where the hurricanes coming?

SO I GOT MORE FANS IM SO HAPPY!!!

the most beautiful words I've ever seen are ___________ has become your fan! And __________commented on your story!

Hehe so here's my new fans.

fruitbasket31

HasiVA

baylalay

maysie99

TwistedPain

Lonedreamer96

Poppyroe

Cherryblossom3721

ebalaine

VOCALOID

SceneDreamXD

sophiejones123

lixueyi98

SidyraDiamandePotter

sweetPEPPERflower

FangGirl24

:) I'm sooooo happy how long this list is

THNX U GUYS SASUKE HUGS U

Sasuke: But I tired!

Me: too bad!

Sasuke: grrrr I keel u!

Me: kill me after u hug them!

Sasuke: *hugs u all* fine, NOW I KEEL U!!

Me: *electrocutes him* hehe, ur no match 4 me!!!

So here's the story!

Oh! And thnx to my awesome commenters!

--------:------------:----------:---------:--

After what happened at the restaurant, Sasuke and Sakura were even more distant. Sakura would wake up first and cook breakfast for two before leaving for work. Sasuke would wake up later and eat what she left him before going out to train, do some errands, do some community service, and other things. Then Sakura would get home looking very tired and cook dinner for both of them. She would bring hers into her room while she studied and Sasuke would eat his alone while staring at his food and the things around him. Then Sasuke would go to sleep and redo the whole cycle. But ever single night while he was asleep and on the verge of a nightmare Sakura would come join him on the couch and snuggle his bad dreams away. And Sasuke would wake up every morning to see her with him before going back to sleep and waking up later to see she left him breakfast. And Sakura would always think that he was oblivious to the nights age spent with him on the couch. They hardly saw each other; the only times they saw each other outside her house was at training. A couple of times Sakura wouldn't be home to cook dinner though. Those times were the dates she was having with Roka. Sasuke would have to make his own dinner, which was usually burnt rice because she didn't have the ingredients he needed for kinds of food he made, and sulk. It really sucked to know whenever the love of your life is on a date. He wished they would stop seeing each other but it didn't seem like it would end up that way.

Sasuke practically lived there now. Absolutely no apartment in the whole village would take him so he basically lived in her house. She was about to insist on buying him his own bed so he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch but she couldn't for she stopped talking to him.

Although she didn't talk to Sasuke she talked to Naruto again. The next day he had come to her and practically groveled as he begged her for forgiveness. That was one of the reasons she wouldn't talk to Sasuke. He never tried to apologize. It's like he didn't know that what he did was wrong. she would talk to him again after he apologized. He didn't have to make a big show like Naruto though. Just a little sorry would be good enough.