¢h@pp¥ 14!!!

K so this chappy has no mistakes thanks to my AWESOME new editor, HasiVA!

Does any1 know her? She's this rly good poet/interviewer! Go read her poems!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The bird cawed victoriously when it caught a plump worm in it's sharp beak. The worm squirmed frantically, trying to get away, and the bird tightened it's hold on it in response. The insect immediately went limp when the beak of the animal pierced it, killing it. Baby birds chirped in excitement at the sight of the food. The mother bird flapped it's wings as it gently landed on the nest. The gust created by the bird's flapping blew a couple of small twigs off the nest. One specific twig was carried by a thermal and blew around for a little bit before gently, soundlessly, landing on the ground. It crunched loudly as a blue sandal stepped on it. This blue sandal belonged to Kankuro.

He hardly noticed the small noise as he paced through the path of the forest. It was pretty obvious what he was thinking of.

"Who was that pale boy? Will I ever see him again? Does he like me? Is he gay?" he wondered.

He hoped his mystery man was gay. If he wasn't, then that would really suck. But he did kiss Kankuro, so it's possible he was.

What kind of flowers would he like? He seemed like a roses kind of person. But he might want daisies. Or maybe he'll like lilies. They were only flowers but it mattered to Kankuro. He wanted the next time he saw the pale boy to be perfect. If he's even lucky enough to see him again.

He didn't even know his name! He only knew how he looked and that he was a good artist. He had no clue when his mystery man would ever be at the lake again. He just hoped to leave flowers there and come back later to see if the boy ever got it. But that wouldn't do. It wasn't good enough. He wanted to see him again.

He wanted to see him again very badly.

A hand shot out and grabbed the black cloth of his shirt as he turned a corner. He tried to scream but whoever had grabbed his hand covered his mouth. His back was pressed against someone's chest and he was unable to see who it was. All he saw was a pale hand and a white sleeve.

Shino held Kankuro tightly as he squirmed in his grip. Shino had very little time and he just wanted to give the Sand ninja some advice, then leave. He was annoyed by questions like "who are you?" and "what do you want from me?". He should have thought about covering their mouths before. Well, not Lee's mouth. His mouth would be a little......... busy. (lol!)

"His name is Sai. He'll be here on Saturday at 7:00."

And with that he was gone. Poofed away, back to Lee.

Kankuro blinked. Did that just happen?

"Sai." he said, testing the name. It rolled off his tongue like honey. (:0......... I duno where that came from but it's funny to say. Rolled off his tongue like honey.....hehe go 2 some1 and say that and c wat they say back.......lol!)

The name suited him quite well.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

"Are we going on a mission?"

Sakura sighed. "No you idiot, Sasuke can't go on missions yet."

She was a tad bit grumpy today. Sasuke still hadn't apologized and now she thought that he might have forgotten the whole thing by now. And she also wished to go on a mission. She just wanted to leave the village; even for a little while.