The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Epilogue

14K 395 151
By Kurisu-chan_15

...Another two years later...

[Jade's P.O.V.]

Aaaahhhhh... It's been months now since I've passed all my required exams; and now, I am officially a licensed doctor~! To be exact, I am an Epidemiologist.

It's a good thing that I studied really hard and took advance courses. I even sacrificed all of my summer breaks just to finish up. I finally graduated after six years. I have finally achieved my childhood goal in becoming a doctor!

After I graduated from Harvard and finished up all those other exams, I went back home to rest. I was shocked to what I saw a few days later. Dozens and dozens of letters are addressed to me to see if I would like to have an interview in one of the many hospitals all round America, and even out of the country, for me to work in their hospital.

A lot of major, big time hospitals were rooting for me. It really made me happy to see all of this, but I was the most happiest to see that the hospital I was aiming for had also sent me a letter of recruitment. I was thrilled!

I then told my parents and said that I would go for the interview, and they happily obliged. So, I planned to go to California on the last week of August. And as promised, I would notify Chris that I would be going, but only to meet him after my interview. Chris was rather calm when I told him about it, it somehow made me wonder. I then became sad as I then think that he actually got tired of waiting for me, or has moved on and fell for another woman. It was painful, but I stopped myself from bumming over it even more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the interview, I was so hyped up! I've been accepted and can come to work at any day I feel like starting! Of course, I still need to find an apartment to live in and then pack my things to settle in. I'll work on that right after I talk with my folks on Skype later this evening.

As I exited the hospital, I was dazed to see...

"Sam?! What are you doing here?!!" I ran to her as she called out my name and gave her a big hug, "Long time no see~!"

"Well, let's just say, I really missed you and want to surprise you somewhere~!" she choked a laugh.

"Ooo~!!!" I giggle, "I love surprises~!" I really don't know what's in store for me, but I'm really exited!!!

"I know you do..." she then grabbed me by the hand and called for a taxi, "C'mmon! I'll take you there!"

Minutes later, the cab stopped. "We're here~!" Sam said before paying the fare that she didn't want me to pay for. The place looks familiar somehow... It's at the tip of my tongue...

"Welcome to Beverly Center~!" says the person who cat walks forward.

"Jenny~!!!" I squealed as I ran to hug her.

"In the flesh~! Hey... I've heard that you're now 'Doctor Winterson'..." she draws air-quotation marks as she then nudged me and I scratched my cheek as I gave her a shy nod.

"What about you guys?! Any news on what your jobs are, or love life maybe? I haven't talked to you guys in years!" I blabber out and they laugh at me.

"Well, I'm currently a fashion designer and am engaged to an Italian~!" said Sam.

"Ohhh!!! Congrats Sammy~!"

"Thank you!" she smiled.

"I am currently an author, but not so famous yet, since I've just started a few months ago... My American husband is my editor." giggled Jenny.

"Awe~! Congrats Jenny~!"

"I know, right?" she smiles, then snaps back, "Enough with the stalling! Follow me!" she grabs me by the arm and we go to the second floor. It's changed a bit from the last four years I've been here, but something tells me this isn't just a coincidence.

As we turn at the curve to another pathway, we find Mae standing over the rails looking at the people on the ground floor. "Mae~!!!" I call out to her and we run to each other and give ourselves a big bear hug.

"Jade~!!! It's been years since the last time we saw each other in person! I missed you!" she says as she deepens the hug.

"I know! I've missed you girls a lot!!! School got me preoccupied..." I pout as I then pinch her cheeks.

"Oh! Almost forgot..." she said as she took my hand and shook it, "Congrats on being a licensed doctor Jade!"

"Nawh... Don't be so formal..." I say as I wave my hand at her, "So? What job are you in?" I don't know why, but I'm just curious if my friends are doing well in their lives.

"Well, I'm actually a business woman, helping out with the family business and making some of my own..." she giggles.

I laugh, "I knew you would take over!"

The three of us laugh, but then Mae shushed us, "Anywho... I have to give you something... Here~!" she says as she hands me a letter.

"What is this for?" I ask curiosity making me smile like a fool right now.

"Open it and read what it says..." she teased.

I was so giddy, I was almost shaking while scanning the envelope first. It doesn't have a return address or name, but the only thing that's written is my name. My complete name. It wrote:

'Hello Jade,

It's been a while huh? But... Does the place where you are standing right now ring a bell?'

I then paused and thought about it. Like, I don't really get why? But I'll keep on reading...

'Do you remember us texting and you surprising me after as we ran into each other in this very spot in this mall four years ago? I mean, it was a shock to me and I was very delighted. I didn't know that fate wanted us to meet again...

So why don't I refresh your memory and we go on this journey one more time? Can't wait to see you in a while!

Love, the perv who would be your everything.'

Pfft!!! That last sentence just made me laugh so hard that my friends all turned to me and asked me what was written. Mae didn't even peek in the letter, so they were all curious what was inside. Although, I know that they might be in on something with him...

"You know what! Just tell us in the taxi. We need to be somewhere right now!" clapped Mae.

As we then called for a cab, Mae showed the taxi where we were supposed to go, because it would ruin the surprise if she actually spoke it to the driver. So, we were off, and I showed them the letter in the cab. They were practically squealing at me the whole time, which startled the cab driver at first. So funny...

When we arrived, we had to walk around a block to somewhere, because they wanted to spice up the moment, which was really cute. As we were close to somewhere, because I literally wasn't paying attention to everything around me, someone suddenly came popping out at us, making us scream from the scare. It was Thomas!!!

"Thomas!!! Hi!!!" was the only thing I could scream at him and I gave him a little hug.

"Hey Jade!!! Long time no see! How you've been?" he asked me.

"Ah... Same old same old... You?"

"Busy with work lately..." he shrugged.

"Cool! What kind of work?"

"I'm a programmer..." he choked out a laugh.

"Isn't that amazing?!" I spat.

"Yeah... But hey... Don't you remember anything here?"

"Here?" I look around the block, "What's so special about here?"

Thomas had to do a face-palm, which made me feel awful. Then he pointed somewhere. My eyes traced to where he was pointing at, and alas, it was Yoshinoya! This was where Chris, Thomas, and Manuel had brought me to eat lunch back then!

"Take it and read it." he handed me an envelope. I stare at it curiously and Thomas scoffed, "I haven't peeked inside if that's what you're thinking."

"No! It's not that! I'm just... Curious..."

I take the envelope from him and slowly open it to reveal another letter.

'Hey there Jadey~!

I bet you're really confused and probably a little giddy now since you might have an idea on what's going on. But, do you still remember that day we brought you to Yoshinoya? Cause I can still clearly remember me and Thomas having a little quarrel before ordering our food just so I could be alone with you after! Hahaha... Pretty childish, right?

See you soon!

Love, the perv who brought your world to life.'

Why is he referencing song lyrics into saying cheesy stuff like that?! I couldn't help but grin at his corny ways at making me happy. I felt even more scatter-brained now that I think about what revelations I will be encountering later on.

"Alright... I know it was obviously a love letter, so let's go to the next destination." Thomas voiced out when I was teased by the girls for feeling so frivolous. I stuck my tongue out at him and we walked towards the road to catch another cab. But before even reaching the sidewalk, a taxi parks itself on the side close to us and a guy gets out of the cab.

"Laurence!" I shout as we see him waving at us. I hugged him too and talked, "How have you been? Are you still a good guy?" I snort at myself.

"Pfft! I was never gonna be like one of them!" he was clearly referring to the guys, "Besides, life's been ups and downs for me, since I'm teaching Literature for high school students. And boy, its irritating when they start getting rowdy!"

"Well, if that's what you've chosen, then you need to bear with it." I giggle.

"I know... And hey! Let's call for one more taxi so everyone can come along. And girls, you don't mind if we borrow Jade this time, don't you?"

They sighed in disagreement, but eventually gave in, since I needed to spend some time with them as well. Laurence told their taxi where to head to and he secretly told our taxi  our destination as well. "Oh! This is for you!" he gave me an envelope.

"Wow! Another one?"

"Apparently, yes." we all laughed and I then motioned to open up the envelope to read the letter's contents.

'Hi 'ya Jade!

You're so close now! Just a bit more and we'll meet!

It's funny that I still even remember the nonsense we talked about in a cab where I'd bring you to next. I don't remember every tiny detail, but I remember most of it. It might've been nonsense, but goofing around was our specialty...

Love, the perv who is waiting for you right now.'

The guys asked me what the letter was about, but they wouldn't tell me what this whole plan was. So, I just had to accept their secretive ways, because surprises were really thrilling for me. My excitement levels were at its peaks now. I really want to get to the end and discover what all this is really about.

I then stopped to think. Putting all the places together; the mall, we met on the second floor, then we went to Yoshinoya to eat, then we rode on a taxi to bring me on a so-called date in --...

That's it!!!

As we went out the cab, Mae, Sam, and Jenny were already by the entrance talking to some  outstandingly tall guy. Wait a minute! As I looked close enough to see who the skyscraper was, I laughed at my own name-calling and ran towards him. "Isaac~!"

"Jade! Hey girl!" he laughed as he scooped me up into a hug before I even spread out my arms for it.

"Not too tight Isaac..." he was suffocating me.

"Oops! Sorry... I just missed 'ya!" he said as he let me go.

"Tsk. Tsk. Not good Isaac, if Jessa was here, she'd be fuming!" teased Laurence.

"Your girlfriend I assume?" I scoff at Isaac and he just laughed nervously while scratching his head.

"Yeah... They've been dating for years now..." said Laurence.

"Awe! That's so nice! I bet she's the jealous type." I guess.

"Yeah... And sometimes, it's just scary, but she's still so beautiful..." sighed Isaac.

"Graahhh!!!" I shout while covering my face with my hands, "I'm envious. Everybody has their own love lives now except for me! It's that time for me now, so I guess, if I find the right guy...?"

My friends all laugh at me and Isaac slipped an arm around my shoulder as he assured me with a gentle smile, "Don't worry. You'll meet Mr. Right real soon..."

What Isaac said made me smile. But, I had to make fun of him, "Jessa?"

He then swiftly took his arm away and whined, "I'm just used to doing that to you!"

"We're not in high school anymore, you know..." I snort and everyone just laughs.

"Here... For you..."

I took the envelope from him with much enthusiasm and opened it to read.

'Jade!

Isn't the Exposition park breathtaking as ever? Just a few more steps and we'll be face to face. I'll save the other speeches for later! Haha!

Love, the perv who you'll see again after four years.'

This perv really got on my nerves in the past, but we gradually became closer as friends. So dear to each other that we'd get into all sorts of troubles, but we always found ways to make things between us better. Just thinking about the surprise just makes me want to scream in joy.

"Shall we go?" Isaac asks and I nod. Then, the seven of us just waltzed in the park and looked around the scenery. One place though, looks really decorated, in a simple, yet elegantly perfect way. Some roses and other flowers were arranged in such an exceptional way that you might've thought that something else was going on here.

A pathway of flowers going somewhere was a really nice sight. It was so fragrant, and everything looked like a dream. Then a man walked in front of us, "You finally made it Jade." he smiled.

I stared at the guy for a bit, but a huge smile formed on my lips, "Victor~!" I yell as I immediately hug him, making him jolt from my suddenness. "It's been a while!"

"Yeah... It's good to see you're still doing well, Jade..." he said as we let go. "I have to lead you to some place, but read this last letter first." I nod and take the letter from him as I read.

'Jade...

Do you remember our date here four years ago? It was really fun, wasn't it? Of course, Stacy had to stir a little problem for the both of us, but I assure you that now, there won't ever be any problems.

Love, the perv who kept his promise.'

Did he really keep his promise?

"Hey Thomas?" I call out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Did Stacy and Chris ever go back to being a couple?"

"No..." he shook his head.

"Did Chris date anybody else after?" he shook his head again. "Is he telling you this in advance so he's showing a good ---"

"QUIT IT!!!" he unexpectedly yelled, making me stiff, "That guy kept his promise for you, okay? Trust him!" he clicked his tongue at me.

"Don't be so mad..." I pout and he snaps back into his senses and apologizes to me for his sudden outburst.

Chris kept his promise? Really?

I then start to blush at the thought.

"Okay... Before you start blushing like crazy, let's go there first." cut in Victor.

I snap back into reality and blush even harder, "I am not!"

"Yeah. Yeah." says Victor and I calm myself down as he starts to lead us along the path of flowers.

We then come across a decorated gazebo with a guy standing in it with his back turned. Even though it was only his back, I could tell just who it was. Did he really plan all this for me though? No, it could be something else. I don't want to get too carried away by my fantasies. But, it all seems to good to be true, you know?

A song then starts playing around the place. There were speakers placed around, probably for this reason. The song that played, was the song he used to explain how much he loved me back then. 'Be You Everything'.

Everyone then came to a halt, which made me stop and look at them.

"Don't stop Jade." - Victor

"Yeah, don't be scared." - Isaac

"It's your time to shine." - Laurence

"Go for it!" - Thomas

"I'm happy for you, Jade!" - Mae

"It's so sweet of him." - Jenny

"Don't disappoint him." - Sam

"Everyone..." I mumble.

I wanted to cry out from everyone's words of encouragement, but I fought back my emotions and decided to give them a happy smile instead. This was going to be, probably, a roller-coaster ride of emotions for me. But, I want to embrace this experience and let it take me by the hand. My heart was beating twice it's beat right now. I feel so nervous...

But, I toughen up, and nod at them, before walking up to the man in the gazebo.

He looked so dressed up in what he's wearing right now compared to mine. All I wore for the interview was a white formal blouse, paired with a beige circle skirt, and a pair of beige doll shoes, since I wasn't used to heels, and I wanted to look formal and simple. The man before me is wearing a navy blue denim blazer over a white polo shirt with black buttons, paired with blue jeans, and a pair of brown wing tip shoes.

He just looked so refreshingly handsome, that I felt very awkward in what simplicity I was wearing now. He was smiling the entire time I walked toward him that my heart beat went faster and faster and I could feel my face heating up completely!

"Why is your face so red Jade? Do you have a fever?" he teased.

"Quiet! I don't." I was acting so tensed right now that he could kid around with me.

He chuckled at me, and gave me his hand, "Would you join me up here?" he gave me a toothy grin which made me blush even more. But, I took his hand and accompanied him.

"Jade... I've waited for this day to come for so long. I've missed you so much. You don't know how hard it was to endure waiting for you for this long, and also from that time the last two years ago that you went to Europe for a field trip. I am just so happy that you're finally a doctor now, and that fate has allowed us to meet again." I could see a little blush escape from his cheeks, it made me happy to see that I wasn't the only one who was nervous.

"I've missed you a lot too, Chris. Thank you for supporting me, and I'm sorry you had to endure all that. Anyway, I've passed my interview and will stay here for work." I couldn't stop smiling. His eyes widened after my last sentence and he grabbed me in for a bear hug. "Ch-Chris?!"

He didn't let me go, but apologized, "I'm sorry. I'm just so overwhelmed by everything right now that I just wanted to hug you. Is it alright?"

I sigh happily at him and hug him back as I tell him that its alright. "Did you plan all of this?" I ask.

"Yeah..." he let's me go to face him. "Did you like it?"

"No." He's shocked and saddened at my answer, but I continue, "I don't like it, because I love it."

He then lights up and pinches my cheeks, "Don't scare me like that!" I giggle and apologize and he caresses my cheek and gives me a peck on the forehead. "Before I forget, this is for you!" he picks up the dazzling bouquet of red carnations. I smile as I gladly accept them and he explains, "Do you know why I gave you Carnations instead of Roses?"

I shake my head, "No. Is there a reason why then?"

He nods, "Red carnations mean devotion of pure and deep love, admiration, and my heart aches for you..." My heart skipped a beat as my cheeks shift from a shade of pink to a deep red color. Chris laughed at me, "Now your face almost matches the flowers' color!"

I slap him on the arm, "Stop teasing me!"

"I can't! Teasing is also one way of showing how I care for you." he smiles gently.

"Dude! Just ask her already!" shouts Laurence and the others follow.

"Shut up! I'm getting there!" he yells and they keep quiet, but pout in anticipation.

"Ask me what?" I giggle.

"Haha... Yeah... Oh! And sorry if I only invited them for this surprise, they were the only ones closest to us."

"It's alright...." I am feeling a little impatient myself. He then heaves out a sigh and tries to relax himself a bit. I get a little worried. "Chris?" I look at him with anxiety.

"Before anything else, I have a song for you..." he said as he gave a peace sign to the guys, maybe as a sign to start the music or something. It was instrumental, so he is the one to sing me the song.

(A/N: It's nice if you would listen to this song while reading this part. This song's title is 'Try' by Asher Book)

'If I walk would you run, If I stop would you come
If I say you're the one would you believe me
If I ask you to stay would you show me the way
Tell me what to say so you don't leave me
The world is catching up to you
While your running away to chase your dream
It's time for us to make a move
Cause we are asking one another to change
And maybe I'm not ready

But I'm trying for your love, I can hide up above
I will try for your love, We've been hiding enough

If I sing you a song would you sing along
Or wait till I'm gone, oh how we push and pull
If I give you my heart would you just play the part
Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful
Am I catching up to you
While your running away, to chase your dreams
It's time for us to face the truth
Cause we are coming to each other to change
And maybe I'm not ready

But I'm trying for your love, I can hide up above
I will try for your love, We've been hiding enough

I will try for your love, I can hide up above

If I walk would you run, If I stop would you come
If I say you're the one would you believe me?'

This song really does explain a lot. I am so happy to hear him sing this to me. After the song, he just gave me a shy smile, and the unexpected came next.

I was in disbelief the moment he went down on one knee!

OMG! Don't tell me you're proposing?! We haven't even went to the girlfriend-boyfriend stage yet!

"Jade..." he started and I gulp in panic, "I love you Jade... Will you be my girlfriend?"

How stupid of me! I was misunderstanding! This is very embarrassing!

But, I hid away my foolish grin with my hands and calmed myself down a little to pull Chris up and give him a hug. "Jade?" he chuckled, "I won't understand if you won't answer me verbally."

I let him go and gave him a pout, but couldn't do it, and smiled in the end, "Yes Chris... I will be your girlfriend..."

His smile widened and he did a fist pump. "Yes~! I love you Jade!" he said as he then lifted me into a hug where my feet didn't touch the ground. It scared me at first, but I loved the feeling. I was now this pervert's girlfriend. It was a weird, but a blissful feeling, since I know how kindly he treats me.

Our friends were cheering at us by the sides for our success. Me and Chris just ignored them and I placed my forehead on his as we stared into each other's eyes. He then told me again, "I love you Jade." I gave a little giggle and he pouted, "C'mmon! I'm being serious... What's your answer?"

I giggled again, "I'm sorry, it's just amazing that this isn't another dream..."

"Want me to pinch you to see if you'll wake up?" he teased.

"No need... Because I am wide awake... Thank you for the song Chris... I love you."

[Chris' P.O.V.]

"What was that last sentence?" I teased her.

She pouted, but then smiled as she said, "I love you."

"Who do you love?" I just wanted to make sure it was really for me, that I really wanted to hear my name. I've been dreaming for this moment to come for years!

"I love you! Chris!" I could feel my cheeks burn up a little myself, and because I couldn't contain it anymore, I had to kiss her on the nose, which startled her, but she didn't resist, and gave me a warm smile instead.

I really put in a lot of effort to calling the guys and the girls to put this plan into action and it was really worth it. I had a little difficulty trying to convince Sam, but thankfully, she accepted.

I then stare into her eyes, ignoring the chanting and teasing of our friends. My gaze then shifts to her lips. Oh how I want to kiss her right now. "Jade?" I ask her.

"What is it?"

She was still in my hug in the air, and our foreheads were still against each other's. "Can I kiss you?"

Her eyes widened in shock, but she then tried to look away in embarrassment and let out a shy 'okay'. I was incredibly happy. I then stare at her lips while I steal glances from her eyes, and she's staring at my lips too. And just like that, our lips met, and I gave her a gentle, sweet kiss.

I don't want to get too intense, since we've just started and she's an innocent girl. I want to cherish everything I have with her for every moment we're together. I just love her so so so much.

As we break away from the kiss, I let her down and tell her, "I love you Jade." once more.

"I love you too, Chris." she answers.

"Wanna hang with the others today? They might complain if I steal you away even though I invited them." I scoff.

"Yeah... I've missed them too!" she giggles. God! She has the cutest giggle!

"But don't worry. We'll have a special solo date tomorrow..." I say as I pinch her cheek, something I've gotten used to doing. But she pinches my cheek to get back at me too.

Then we walk to our friends hand in hand as they congratulate us and we try to comment back to all their retorting jokes and best wishes.

This isn't a happy ending yet...

Our story has just begun...

Jade, the Nerd, is now my official girlfriend...

_ THE END _

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.1K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
356 12 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
145K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...