Struggle With Abuse!!!!

By Rollins_Ambrose_1

Once Patty refused help from her best friends with her drug and alcohol problem. Dean, Seth, Roman decided ki... More

Out of Control
The Kidnapping
How We All Met
How We All Met
How We All Meet
A Hard Struggle
His Confession
His Confession 2
Everything Changed
What's Worth it Anymore
Hard Decision
Harshness
The Truth
The Cutting Revealed
The Truth Comes Out Part 1
The Truth Comes Out Part 2
The Truth Comes Out Part 3
Pounding At The Door
Newcomers
Shower
Shower Part 2
The Next Day
Her Confession
Roman's Decision
Hidden Truth
Time To Take Control
The Whole Truth
Hot Passionate Kiss
Night Of Passion
Gone and Sick
Forced
Roman & Patty
The Fight
The Slap
The Betrayal
Forgetting Seth
Seth's Confession
Roman's Confession
Confrontation
The Threesome
Truth Revealed
Roman & Joanella
Patty & Dean
The Talk Part 2
Refuse To Let Go
For Your Honor
Roman & Patty & Seth
The Night Before Leaving
Leaving The Cabin
Surrending
At The Gym
Talk To Me
Revealed
Roman's Rage
3MB
Violated
Joanella & Fran Visit
Screaming
Roman Shares His Emotions
Finally Together
Caught
Kane and Patty
Roman Mix Emotions
Dean's Anger
Dean Leaves
Dean&Patty Thinking Of Cutting
Dean&Patty Cutting Part 2
Dean Finally Back
The Meeting
Fighting Among Each Other
This Had To End
Dean Cut To Deep
Randy & Dean & Roman
Hurtful Words
Why Did This Come To This
Roman Now Knows
Dean's New Release
Nice To Mean
Seth's Frustration
Seth & Patty
Just This One Time
Roman and Seth Talk
Is This The End?
Dean Suicide Attempt
Dean's Suicide Attempt Part 2
What's Happening
Bray Wyatt
Kane Wants Answers
Masked Men
Dean Going Crazy
Randy and Kane.
Who Is The Mask Spoiler
Hunter Addresses The Wwe
Confession
A New Role
Sudden Urges
Dean Breaks Her Wrist
Randy Distracts Kane
Dean Is Scratching
Memories
Losing Team Gets Fired
Dean Overdosed
Her True Feelings
Dean Hooked Up To Machines
The Sisters
Bring Back To Life & New Lives Being Born
Craziness
So Many Problems
The Girls Confess
Coal Dust????
Dean Takes A Seizure
Patty Takes Dean's Advice
Dean's Wife Revealed
The Letter
Dean's Panic Attacks
Patty
Roman and Seth Gets Scared
Seth and Roman Argue
Dean's Confused
Back To Work
Title Shots
The Shield vs Hell No & Taker
Guys Fight
Randy on top for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean and Patty Argue Again
Harshful Words Said
Seth's Surprise
Roman & Dean Real Fist Fight
Dean Got Dizzy&Seth Gets Brave
Roman Head Spins
Roman's Doubting
Dean Fnally Confesses To Roman
Roman Breaks Down From The Truth
The End!!!!!!!! Completed....

Roman Is The Father

64 3 4
By Rollins_Ambrose_1

With that being said, Roman walks out of the labor department. His head was down and Dean walks over to him. "How is she man? You don't look so happy bro, come and sit down and talk to me."

Roman sits down and puts his hands of his face. He sat like this for a bit, and kept shaking his head.Fran was right that little girl did look like him a little, but he meant it..he wasn't leaving Patty. He would have to bring Kathy on the road with him to spend time with their baby.

Dean sat next to him and waited for him to calm down and hoping to get something out of him. He wanted to make sure Roman was alright and he was his self, but he can tell by the look in his face that something was wrong.

When he took his hands off his face and his head still looking down. "Kathy is doing good. Your right man, I don't look so good, she looks a little like me Dean, and she might be mine. What am I going to Dean if she is?"

Dean was stunned at what he was just told and wasn't sure what to even say. He just looked at the floor also and thought for a moment. This is bad, if she really is his daughter and this could be a start of something either bad or something good. Roman wasn't ready to be a father yet, let alone be a traveling father, and have a girlfriend and a career. He his self knows Roman won't be able to handle that, but how does he tell Roman that?

"Roman....you don't know if she is yours. All babies looks alike when they come out like the other parent. Who told you that she looks like you bro? Even if she is your daughter, then you will handle it day by day, and me and Seth are here for you and Patty." Dean said looking up at Roman.

Roman looked up at Dean, hoping to find some little hope in what Dean said. He couldn't find anything, and he knew Dean wasn't lying he knew he would be there for him and wasn't sure about Patty or Seth.

"Fran said she looks a little like me, and I look at her and she does a little man. Your right day by day right, but tomorrow, I'm gonna get that DNA done and see if it's true. I have to know Dean, and if I am gonna do this then you will talk to Patty when she comes back right?" Roman looked at Dean.

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah Yeah, I'll talk to her, to get you off my back Roman." He laughed, "Let go back to the hotel and get some rest okay.

All three of them were quite and it was good to Roman he wanted it this way. He had a lot to think about and he just didn't know how he was going to handle it and how he was going to take it all in if he is. Why now just when everything is working for him? Him and Seth are the Wwe Tag Team Champions and he has Patty. Fuck he just had to screw this up, the past sooner or later had to rear its ugly head and Seth made sure it came. He just wanted to wrap his hands around Seth neck and choke the life out of him.

They got to the hotel room and they went to their rooms and went to sleep the next morning they went back to the hospital. Roman and Kathy and the baby got their mouths swab for a DNA test done, and Roman felt like shit for doing this. He walked out of the room and outside to clear his head and his phone went off. It was Patty, he wasn't ready just yet to talk so much on his mind and was scared he would slip up, no it wasn't time yet. He would have to call her later.

Seth came out and found Roman with his head down and putting his phone in his pocket. "Hey bro, we were worried about you and wonder where you went to. Are you okay man?"

Roman looked up and smiled at Seth. "Not really Seth. I feel like shit for making Kathy take a DNA test to see if her baby is mine. I am hoping I'm not the father, and I feel like shit for even thinking that."

Seth grinned at that because he loved seeing Roman in pain, and he wish he knew the results of the DNA. Just seeing the look on Roman's face is going to be amazing to watch. Hell even the shock on Kathy and Fran faces is going to amazing.

Seth patted Roman's back. "It's going to be alright Roman, you don't know what's going to happen. You have to do what you have to do right, and when Fran has her baby, trust me I'm having a DNA done also. I don't know who she was with when we left right."

Roman smiled at Seth for that and he was right. Hell Kathy herself could have been with anyone since him and her slept together last. That actually gave him a light at the end of the tunnel and he walked back in the hospital with Seth and back to the room where everyone was at and waited for the results.

A few hours later the dr came in and gave the results. "Mr. Reigns you are the father."

Everyone just gasp at what was just said. They were speechless and looked at each other. Fran and Kathy looked at each other and Seth just gloated and smiled to his self, but also shocked. Dean and Roman looked shocked and looked at each other. It took everyone at least 5 minutes to adjust to what they heard. Roman sat on the seat next to Kathy and looked at the baby, and then Kathy. His phone went off again, but he ignored it, all he was thinking about was....he's a father.

Dean spoke up first. "Come on everyone, let's give these two alone to talk alright."

Fran and Seth and Dean left Kathy and Roman alone to talk. They didn't say anything for a while it was a shock to Roman. He just thought it was impossible, he just could grasp the thought of it. But then again, he didn't think of using a fucking condom either the whole time he slept with her either. This is what it came to be...a father, and now what. Nothing, just pain nothing....own up to what he fucking did and be a father and help take care of what he made.

Roman got up and grabbed her hand. "Kathy I'm sorry, I made you go thru this honest. I'm here for you to take care of her. I can't quit my job, so heres what I'm thinking. Why don't you come in the road with me for a while so I can help you?"

Kathy started to cry. "Its alright Roman I understand. I never want you to quit your job, and if you think it's best for me and the baby to come along I can, but I can just go home also."

Roman shook his head. "No! I cant help you if you'll there Kathy, and I don't want anyone thinking I'm a dead beat father, you can come with me for a while until we can find a place and then you can go home okay."

Kathy looked at Roman. "What about Patty?" She looked down at the baby.

"I'm not leaving her Kathy! I love her and that's it I agree to help you with the baby, but I'm not leaving her. You have to understand that alright, I'm here for the baby, but that's it." Roman said looking at her.

"I understand and thank you for helping me Roman, and sorry for making you think I want you to break up with her." She said.

Roman looks at and reaches for the baby. "It's alright, now what are we going to name this little beauty?"

After an hour they talked and named the baby, everyone came back in to see how they were doing and they noticed things were alright. Fran was the first to ask.

"So how is everything and did you name the baby guys?" Fran asked excited.

Roman smiled and was still holding the baby. "I would like you to meet Sierra Marie Reigns."

Everyone smiled and talked among each other and Roman's phone went off again and he ignored it, but Seth seen who it was and smiled. He had Roman where he wanted him again, but yet felt guilty. Fuck why does he always do this to him. He had to tell Roman, or he won't feel right.

"Hey Roman man, your phone went off, it was Patty. Don't think you should answer it bro?" Seth asked him.

Roman was smiling and happy. "Yeah I'll call her back man, thanks."

Roman stayed with Kathy and the baby that day and the next. He forgot that today Patty was suppose to come back. He was excited about being with Sierra and holding her and being near her. He let Dean and Seth know he would be bringing them home today and made sure they got everything set up with Fran. They were going to be sleeping in Seth's room next to Roman's so he can hear Sierra.

Hours later....

Dean and Seth and Fran are in the living room after finally getting Seth's room done and really for the baby. Patty walks in the door and excited to see Roman. She missed him so much and wanted to know why he didn't answer her calls or texts? She was sure he has been busy all weekend, but when she opened that door and seen Fran, she knew why he didn't answer. She was shocked, and dropped everything she had.

"What are you doing here Fran?" She asked.

Fran looked at her completely confused and kinda scared. "Umm...Seth invited me for the weekend. Nice to see you again Patty, and no I haven't been trying to get after Roman."

She looked at Fran confused and clueless."I never said you were Fran. Why do you feel so need to say that huh?"

"I just assumed you were thinking that cause I am here that's all." Fran said defensive.

Patty just shrugs her shoulders and moves her stuff out of the way cause she didn't care, because she trusts Roman. For some reason she felt Dean's eyes on her, but she couldn't figure out why. He was smiling at her, but she couldn't figure out why. She walked away from that smiled and walked in Roman's room and he wasn't in there and into the kitchen and he wasn't in there. That was weird, cause if the guys were here where was he? Suddenly she heard him come in......

"Hey everyone were home!!!" Roman smiling.

Patty walks out of the kitchen and seen Roman holding a baby and Kathy in the living room smiling. Roman and Kathy were smiling and she puts the car seat down, and Seth smiles and points to the kitchen hallway, and Roman's mouth drops down.

"I....I didn't think you would be back until Sunday." Roman said handing the baby to Kathy and walking over to her.

"Ummm it's Sunday Roman." She's looking over to Kathy and the baby, "And I see why you have been busy not answering my calls."

"It's not what you think honest, let me explain." Roman said trying to hold her.

"Don't!" She said backing away, and going to the door, and walking out.

Roman follows her out, and reaches for her arm. "Let me explain Patty please."

"Alright explain Roman, I want to know what you mean by we're home huh? I came home excited to tell you that I'm in love with you Roman, and this is what I come back to?" She said with tears running down.

"Wait....your in love with me? I wanted to tell you the same, but never ever thought you felt the same. Let me explain what happen back there baby girl please." Roman looked at her and reached for her face.

"Roman, just tell me you haven't cheated on me." She looked at the floor.

Roman lifted her face up to look into her eyes. "Baby girl I could and never cheat on you ever and I never would again. In there isn't what you think honest. Kathy was pregnant, and that baby is my little girl. I couldn't let her go home, so I invited her to come on tour with me so I can help her with Sierra. I told her I won't leave you I want you baby not her"

"Wait your the father? Your asked her without even asking me or even prepared me for this Roman? I even tried to call you and text you and you couldn't even answer me. I deserve better than this Roman, and right now I really pissed. Where is she staying huh? You seem really happy about all of this, and believe me I don't want to stop you from your happiness." She said upset and angry.

"Don't go, let's talk about this alright. She is staying in Seth's room, so I can hear Sierra if she cries. I can at least help her, and not leave it all up to Kathy. I'm sorry I didn't answer you, but I thought about you the whole time honest. I even talked to Dean about this, and you can ask him. Your part of my happiness baby, and I don't want you to feel left out, and your right I should have better prepared you for this." Roman said looking at her.

She looked at Roman. "Listen I need to think about all of this okay. Let all of this absorb in my head, and then we can talk. I've been thru a hell of a lot Roman."

"Alright, but please baby girl, don't leave forever. I love you to much. I don't want to lose you over this. I want you not Kathy, I wanted forever to be with you. I'm just doing what I did without protection and stepping up. I don't want to go without you in my life." Roman said upset, and kissed his her forehead.

"I love you too Roman." She turned around and left him standing in the hallway.

He watched her leave and into the elevator. He hope he didn't lost her for good over his mistake. How can he prove to her that he really loves her and only doing what his is suppose to do and helping Kathy with his child and not deserting her and being selfish. He goes back into the hotel and notice Kathy wasn't in the living room and he went into his bedroom and sat on the bed and put his hands on his face and let the tears flow. Few minutes later he stripped down and went to bed.

Few hours later he felt a set of arms wrap around him and he turned around and seen who it was turned around and smiled and kissed her and pulled her into his chest and fell to sleep.

OMG!!!!! ROMAN IS THE FATHER NOW WHAT?????? WHO IS THE GIRL THAT CLIMBED INTO BED WITH ROMAN AND HE KISSED HER AND FELL ASLEEP WITH HER??????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 554 15
*TRIGGER WARNING* DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANYTHING REGARDING MENTAL HEALTH!!!! *TRIGGER WARNING* CLICK OFF NOW IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY AN...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
46.7K 2.4K 66
Avi has been blind his whole life, never saw the light, only darkness. When Kevin asks him to tag along one day he's not completely sure of what to...
136K 8.2K 23
Kellin Quinn: noun: - new boy. Vic Fuentes: noun: - cool, confused, cute boy. What happens when Vic is forced to show the new kid around?