Confrontation

I didn't know what to think or feel, so I went to the one person I knew I can trust. I was glad he was done with his make out session with Joanella, so I grabbed him by the arm and ask to talk to him in his room and he said sure.

"What's wrong babe? Dean asked worried.

"Roman just confessed that still loves me and wants a second chance and wants me to forget about Seth, Dean I am confused, and even kissed Roman and it felt right, but wrong at the same time, what am I suppose to do?" I looked at him.

"Are you serious, what were you thinking about kissing Roman, you were suppose to forgive him not kiss him, maybe I should have stayed in the kitchen." Dean laughed, "But more important, who do you love more, and who do you truly want to be with? Wanna have sex and see who you want to be with?" Dean said giving her that sexy smile.

"Dean come on be serious, and don't look at me like that, and maybe you should have stayed the kitchen, but I love both of them. We are not having sex Dean, so forget it, I came to for help and advice, do you think I should tell Seth also about Roman, it's only fair since Roman knows about Seth, but I am not sure how Seth is gonna take it." I looked at him, and confused.

"I think you should tell him also, but I have a better solution that can solve your problem with both Seth and Roman, if you want to hear it." Dean said scratching his head.

I looked at him curious, because Dean never came up with a solution that fast and it's kinda of scared me, "Okay Dean, what is your solution, cause if it can help me then I will try it." I have a feeling I shouldn't have said that.

"Well I was thinking, why not just date me, I mean after all, we have awesome sex and we get along great, and I would never cheat on you, and I would never compare to Joanella, your better in bed and I love you and I love waking up to you. It's just a suggestion, and you know I always loved you." Dean smiled.

"Dean we tried that before and it didn't work remember and you did cheat on me, and admit it, you are not in love with me, just love me, and well that won't help or solve the problem, besides I can always come to you for awesome sex Dean I don't have to date you to get that." I laugh at him and hugged him.

"Hey I tried right, and besides that was when we were young and stupid, and both of us was hooked on drugs and alcohol, but your right we can always have awesome sex. I will admit I am not in love with you, but maybe in time it will work it self out, but yes I love you and that will never change babe. I can honestly say, you were the only girl in my life that put up with all my shit, and still do, how I don't know why." He laughed, "It's great that you stuck around, because a lot of people would have left when I treated them like shit, but you stayed. That is what makes you special and best friend." He pulled her up and gave her a tight hug., "Whatever you decide I am here for you babe, and help you thru this okay, I won't leave you, cause you never left me."

"I admit you did try, and I knew you weren't in love with me like you use to be. We did have lots of ups and downs, but I would have never leave you Dean, I know what you went thru and all the people that left you, and you were there for me when Heath Slater hit me, and stuck up for me. Your just a special to me also, always be my best friend, I love you also." I hugged Dean back, "I guess I bet go find Seth and let him know about Roman, its only fair right."

"Yeah that is true, can't leave him in the dark, since Roman knows the truth, want me to come with you, so it will soften the blow?" Dean looked at her sad, cause it hurt him to see her hurting.

"No it's alright Dean I think I should do this alone, but I will scream for you if I need back up, I promise." I kissed Dean on the cheek, and left the room to look for Seth, and found him in our room, laying on the bed.