Seth's Frustration

Seth...

I was laying in bed thinking about why Dean was cutting, and how much I was hating him more and more each day. I can still remember the night when we found out about Patty, and I now clearly remember want Dean called her. I got even more pissed, he called her "Our lil addicted". I sat up on the bed, I wanted to find out where he was and beat him like Roman did me. I even remember him saying I deserved the beating Roman gave me. That is bull shit, I just can't help him thru this.

I been thinking a lot about what happen at the cabin, and lately I've haven't really been much angry at Roman anymore, I actually started thinking more about it, and how I have been neglecting my plans on getting Patty back, ever since Dean and Roman told me about what was going on, I have been thinking about this shit.

What I needed to focus on is getting Patty back. So tomorrow I figured since she is scared of Roman, and her and Dean fighting I would get her to spend the day with me, and hopefully I charm my way back into her life, and into her heart again. I need her back in my life..in my arms, I need her kiss, I needed to hold her at night...well all night. I just got to keep her and Roman still fighting, and it's not hard to keep her and Dean fighting, since he thinks she pick Heath over him. Sometimes he can be a moron, and it's funny, so now this is my chance to take my advantage to get her. Seth smiled and laid down, and went to sleep with a smile on his face, for once he can't lose.

Dean and Patty...

When we enter the bedroom I was scared. He threw me on the bed. I got scared and pushed myself to the top of the bed. He had the look in his eyes, telling me he was getting his way with me, and the lesson he was going to teach me was for my own good. He pulled me down on the bed, and got on top if me, and grabbed my wrist and put them above my head.

It seems like she loves to see me angry. So I threw her on the bed and it turned me on more to see her try to get away. So I pulled her down on the bed and got on top of her. I position my self on top of her, and smirked at her. I had nothing in mind on what I wanted to do with her. Just simply scare her, but I had her in bed, and I all I wanted was it make love, but rough sex with her. It seem such a long time.

"I know you want me, just as much as I want you right now. I know what those pills do to you Patty, don't think I don't remember. And by now I bet it's driving your sex drive crazy, and right now, as I am laying on top of you, I can see the lust on your eyes." Dean licked her lips.

"I'm begging you Dean, not like this, I don't want this, I don't honest. Think about Joanella, you won't want to cheat and hurt her would you? I know you love her. I begging you don't." I started crying.

"What, you always wanted it? You suddenly wanted it from someone else? That hurts a lot( he started to grind on her). I know I'm not no Heath Slater, but can't you close your eyes, and picture it him. I'm not worried about Joanella, she won't have to know. I haven't slept with her yet, so I can't compare whose better in bed. I love having sex with you. I love the way you know just what I want and need." Dean started to kiss her neck.

"Dean, this isnt fair(she twisted her head back and forth to stop him). I never want Heath and I never will. You are worried about Joanella, and I am not giving in to you so please stop. I'm not going to be the one you use to cheat on her, she is my best friend, so please get off of me." I pleaded with him again.

"See I hear you, but not really convinced." As he takes off her shirt, and starts kissing her neck and down to her breast, and stomach. He knew she would get turned on quickly, he knew all her weak spots, and damn if he wasnt going to use them against her.

"Dean, again please don't not like this. I love you, but no not like this, your need to stop and I won't give in like this." I try to loosen from his grip. He just started laughing, and it started to piss me off.

"Feisty, I love that about you babe. I'm not giving you your way, remember you didn't learn you lesson, and you have to learn. Stop struggling, your making it worst." He lifted his head up to look at her grinning, "I want you, and I'm taking you," He kissed her softly on the lips. He went back to what he was doing, and he started to make his move,and as soon as he took off her bra, he had her. He had her moaning and finally releasing her wrist and she got into it, and he stopped.

I looked at him, wondering what was going on. He just looked at me grinning, he had me all worked up, and he stopped. Something was truly wrong with him, and I wish I could get inside that damn head of his, and see what he is thinking and why he is doing this to me. Maybe then I would understand him.

I finally got what I wanted from her. I got her all hot and bother, and I stopped. I got up and on my knees still on top of her. I grinned at her, and bent down and licked her lips, and got up. "Good night my lil bitch" and walked out. I smiled walking to my room, I taught her a lesson,and now she is regretting it. He was laughing walking into their hotel room.

I heard the door open to the room, and I knew it was Dean, and I was still pissed off, so I got up, and did what he did to me and Roman and jumped him. I started to punch him, and kick him in the ribs. "Don't like it do you huh Dean?" I kicked him again, and bent down and punched him again. "You did it to me, and Roman......remember calling Patty a lil addict. Now cutting, it's bull shit and you expect me to help you, fuck that man." I punch him in the face, and all of the sudden, I was thrown to the wall.

I looked up and I was Roman helping Dean up, and growling at me. I got up and pushed Roman out of the way, because I knew he was expecting it and punching on Dean again. I was pissed off by now and it was my turn to get my aggression out for what he did to me, except I don't plan on leaving. But again Roman threw me to the wall and came to me angry.

"STOP IT SETH, DO IT AGAIN AND I SWEAR SETH I WILL SUPERMAN PUNCH YOU AND SPEAR YOU THRU THAT DAMN WALL AND LEAVE YOU THERE. NOW STOP THIS BULL SHIT, UNDERSTAND!" ROMAN SCREAMING AT SETH.

Roman went over and helped Dean up to his room, and seen what kind of damage Seth did to him before he got to him. What the hell is wrong with Seth. I took off Dean's shirt and checked his ribs, and none of them were broken, just bruised, and just a busted lip, and a few cuts, I have to call Hunter, and get him a few days off. I went and got Dean his medicine, and he took it and told him I would see him in the morning .

I went in Seth's room to ask him what the hell was wrong with him. This time he wont be am to walk away. I want answers, and I will beat it out if him if I have to. I walk in, and picked him up and pushed him against.

"Why the hell is your problem Seth? And if you tell me nothing and Dean deserved everything he got I swear Seth I will pound you myself." Roman said angry.

"Get the fuck off me Roman, I owe you nothing or no reason. You feel the need to kick my ass then do, but I guarantee I will put up a hell of a fight back." Seth said pissed off.

Roman looked at Seth, he didn't know what to really think or do. I pushed him against the wall again, everything came back to my mind about what I did to him at the cabin. I shook my head and put Seth don't and walked away and sat on the bed, and put my hands on my face. Thinking to myself, what the hell is happening here? How much am I suppose to take? Maybe I need a break, and I got up and walked over to Seth.

"Seth, I don't know what's going on with you and Dean, but I'm sorry what just happen. I have a lot going thru my mind, and trying help Dean with this, and trying to figure out how to talk to Patty on flipping out on her, and now you. It's hard man, it's just to much on me, that's why I needed your help with Dean, but you refuse, it's your choice Seth, I can't force you. But if you could bro, just leave him alone alright, just make it easier for me okay. I really appreciate it." Roman went over and put out him hand for Seth to shake it.

Seth just looked at Roman, and his hand. He didn't know what to think, but he thought the best thing to do was at least give him what he asked. He push Roman's hand away, and hugged him. "I can gave you that man, I will leave Dean alone."

Roman was shock when Seth pushed his hand away, he thought Seth was going to give him a hard time about this, but instead he have him a hug. I knew everything was cool between us. "Seth I appreciate it, and I will make sure Dean keeps to his self also, but after what happen, he's gonna have to take some time off."

"Roman, I wish I could say I feel bad well I can't." Seth said.

Roman shook his head and didn't know what to say. "Good night Seth."

"Night Roman."

Everyone went to bed, with tons of thoughts on their minds.