Kane Wants Answers

This past week has been confusing. I didn't know what to think. First Patty comes out, and I almost choke her, and now she disappears. I went to The Shield's locker room and see what's going on, my lil sister never acted like this before, and hopefully they had answers. I ran into Bray, and didn't like that smirk in his face, but right now I wasn't worried about him. I was about to knock on their door when I seen Patty, and I walked over to her.

"Where have you been? You know I hate worrying about you after a few days when I don't hear from you, and I almost choked slammed you tonight. A lil noise from you would have worked, what's been going on with you lately?" Kane looked at her.

I smiled at Kane like nothing has happened and showed him that he was worrying about nothing. "Kane I'm fine, just been busy with The Shield and their signings and stuff. You know how takes a lot of my time."

"You know dropping a line or two is a good idea, and what was that big deal with you and The Shield anyways. Dean saying they haven't seen you in weeks, but you said your working in their things. I am confuse here Patty, I want some answer, can we talk?" Kane looked at her.

I looked at Bray out if my corner and he smiled to let me know it's alright, but not to long. "Alright Kane, but for a lil bit, but why were you going to The Shield's locker room for?" I asked him as we walked to his locker room and seen Daniel.

"Hey you...the guys are looking for you. You might want to see them they are going crazy, Dean more." Daniel laughed.

"Thanks Daniel, but please don't tell them you haven't seen me yet alright," I looked at him pleading with him."

"Sure no problem." Daniel smiled at her.

She had no problem with Daniel cause she knew he won't say anything about seeing her. But she wanted out if the arena before they seen her anyways, so she tried to hurry up her brother, but then she remembered that Kane always stayed last, and that meant so did Dean and them. Damn it, now what, so I text Bray and had him get me out of here, before the guys saw me.

Patty: I need out of here, I don't want to see anyone one here, and Kane is taking forever. Can you help me out of here?

Bray: Patience my child, be ready in 2 minutes.

I waited for Bray, and I seen someone in the vent, at first I was scared, then it was Luke Harper. I started smiling and I didn't have to rush cause Kane was in the shower. I thought to myself..."Very smart of Bray." I climbed up to the vent and Luke helped me up, and we crawled thru and into the boiler room, and out the backside of the arena, and was out before anyone saw us. I was happy, and Bray walked over to me and smiled.

"Told you my child I would come save you when you need help." He smiled at her.

"Thank you for saving me, and you to Luke, very smart of you Bray using the vents, I would have never thought of that." I smiled back at him.

We got to their car, and they helped me sneak to my hotel room, and it was no where near The Shield's or Kane's. I text Kane and told him sorry for leaving him, but I will call him tomorrow and get together and talk, and he said okay and see me then. I was relieved he didn't want to see me tonight, because then I would have to make an excuse, bad enough I have to make one up for tomorrow.

Kane...

I couldn't wait for her to talk about what's been going on between her and them, so since she won't see me and she is under a different name I went to the source. I knew what room they were in, so I got to the elevator, and go off and walk to their door and knocked. Roman was the one who answered it.

"Hey man, come on in." Roman said.

"Thanks, where is everyone, it's important that everyone is here, and not half of you." Kane said.