Roman & Patty

Roman woke her up and told her to eat, but she was being stubborn, and he wasn't in the mood to deal with her baby shit, so he just pushed it into her mouth and she started to gag, so he did stop for a few minutes. Every time he had to do this to her, it hurt him, and it ripped out his heart, but it needed done. She finally got her breath and coughed a lot, but he refused to give into her, and forced more food.

"Baby Girl...you know I hate to do this to you, I love you and want you to get better, not worse. I am doing this for you." Roman said in disgust.

I started to cough and he just kept making me eat, and I started to gag and he finally stop again, I got something to drink and felt better, and he just won't stop he gave her more food until it was done, and ,she couldn't believe how heartless he was being to her. "Roman..if you hate doing this to me, then why do it? If you really want me to get better than leave me alone and go back to Fran, she needs you more(coughing harder). He poured me some medicine, and she took it, "Roman, can I tell you something(coughing)?"

"If your gonna ask me why I am doing this to, well you know the answer to that." Roman said annoyed.

"Do you remember what you told me the night I was sick? I remember word for word." I looked at him, "Just thinking about it and it still hurts you felt like that and didn't say anything to me, until that night." Looking at Roman, to see if he remembers.

"I remember exactly what I told you, why bring that up now?" He was wondering

"Tell me again please?" I asked him in a pleading look.

Roman looked at her, and thought this is might bring her back to, "Are you sure(looking at her and she shock her head yes)? My exact words were, "Patty I wish I had the nerves to tell your this in person, but I love you, not just in love with you, but love you to be mine. I want you I need you, I am so sorry for saying I am already sick of you, cause Baby Girl I could never be sick of you." He stop and looked at her and sat on the bed.

"Roman there was more, please finish (coughing hard )." I looked at him.

He looked at her again and finished, "I feel in love with you the night you fell asleep on my chest, I remember it, I put my arm around you and I scared you and I told you it was me, and said to go ahead and go back to sleep. Watching you sleep like I am now, I knew I wanted you,,so please for me, even not for me just for yourself, and get better. I love you and need you. Just holding right now makes my heart know this is where I am suppose to be. Sleep my baby, and get better, cause I am not leaving, goodnight I love you." Roman looked down at her, and seen tears on her face, and wiped them off. "I still feel the same about you, that has never changed."

"Roman, why didn't you tell me how you felt long time ago, it took you to come here and tell me, why is that huh?" I was coughing hard and it hurt my chest.

"Patty you know I am not good with my emotions, and when you got sick, you are the one I didn't want to lose then and still feel the same." Roman looked at her.

"So you admit it, your still in love with me, and all those times you said were done with me, I knew you didn't stop caring, but with of our history together, and I also remember how you said I was pathetic and how you hated me and I sicken you. I know you meant it Roman, but I will admit I deserved it, but not all the of it." She started to cry and she wanted to hurt him also.

"I am in love with you, I said alot of things when I was mad Baby Girl but I never meant it, and I proves it over and over. I never could hate you, but you are wrong you didn't deserve it, well maybe some but you didn't deserve all the hurt I gave you either. I never said you were pathetic either, you said that yourself, remember." Roman looked upset and sad.

"Why did you tell me you loved me and yet, cheated on me twice? I don't get it because you say one thing and do another, I won't lie I will always love you Roman, but I didn't deserve what you did to me. I gave you two times to show me you loved, but you showed that you didn't want me, only what I can offer(coughing hard). Roman you can sit here and pretend that your helping me, but I feel it differently, because deep down even you don't know what you want." I looked at Roman, and started to turn away from him, because I am already sick of this conversation.

"We were not finish talking, your right you didn't deserve what I did and said to you, but I want you not for what you have to offer, because I love you, and I remember when you said you loved me, and took it back." He got angry

I shot up and looked at him so angry and pissed, "I never took what I told you back, you did, I even remember what you said to me a week ago. You said you were sorry that you hurt me, and that you still want me so much, you ask me to forgive you and I did, and you also said that not having me as a friend hurts more and again you told me you loved me. What did you do huh? You cheated on me the same day I agree to date you."

"Patty what do you want from me, I made mistakes and I admit it, but everyday I try my hardest to make it up to you, and you keep bringing it to my face, I am sick of it, can't we at least forget the past and focus in the future?" Roman getting up because he was angry, she wants to hurt me will lets reverse the scene. "How about cutting yourself huh? All because we took the pills from you,,,you went from one habit to another, do you realise that you could have cut a vein to deep and bleed to death, but you didn't care, you went on cutting. You even went back to taking those pills, and cutting, you had it beat and you did it again."

"I know this, and I admitted it to you I started again, and I only did because of what you did to me, you were kissing me in the kitchen, and then few hours later, you were all over Fran. Calling her the only nickname you said was mine only and would never say it to another girl, but you lied and called her that, and telling her we are best friends, and she isn't ruining anything that never got started. How do you think that made me feel? I really right now dislike you, and the fact you kidnapped me, didn't help." I said annoyed.

Roman got pissed and angry at her, "Your ungrateful you know that, if it hadn't been for me to kidnap you and help you, who knows where and what you been doing, let alone who were doing. I and the rest of the guys love you and figure you could use the help, but damn since we got here, you have been nothing but a Bitch and I tried and tried to help you and I may add gotten you better, so don't hash at me. I have made the mistake, but glad I did because all you do is complain. Have you ever take in consideration I wanted to take my time with you and not rush with you? Everything I have ever told you is the truth and I wouldn't take any of it back, but if your gonna keep openly be a bitch bout this, then maybe it is better I let you suffer, cause I m sick of it, so I cheated on you with Fran, but I feel bad, but there is something about her that I can't resist, and I am sorry I don't feel the same with you, but being in love with you isn't enough?"

"I didn't say it wasn't Roman, but why did you go with me and then cheat in me? Glad that is how you feel about me, now I know the true Roman Reigns, and I don't dislike you, I actually hate you, let me suffer cause right now I can careless how you feel about me being sick and suffering." I started to yell..."JUST LEAVE ROMAN, I DONT NEED YOU TO HELP ME, I AM BITCH TO YOU ANYWAYS, GO FIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW FOR ONCE YOU DISGUST ME!" I cried and it hurt to say that to him, because I do care, but also sick of suffering also.

"You will get your wish after your better, because I know the two outside won't force you like I do." Roman for in her face, "And I am gonna enjoy it also, then maybe you will realise I did this for you, and after this we go our separate ways. Seth is right, coming here was wrong and ending our friendship is best, because it's best, I wish I could take back all those years we had together and met, how I wish I never got the nerve to talk to you."

"I actually feel the same way, let's start now, you leave and don't come back(coughing hard and felling sick) since we both hate each other why bother staying in this room." I was crying and got up and went to the bathroom and got sick, and he comes in and rubs my back, I got up and washed out my mouth and sat back on the floor and cried.

I felt so bad for saying those things but it had to come out and when she went to the bathroom and got sick I couldn't let her do it alone, so I followed her in there and rubs her back. When she finished and sat and cried, I pulled her into my chest and let her cry it out, I hated myself for what I said, and right now she is sick and needs us. I lifted her up and put her on the bed, and went to the door and told him it was done, and walked out of the room and down the stairs and out in the porch and cried, is this how I wanted it to end?