Roman Head Spins

Seth agreed to it, he only agreed because of Dean. He was important right now, and no one else. When Roman goes and talks to Kathy he's gonna make his move and go and check on Dean. Roman went back into the bedroom with Dean and shut the door. Seth and the girls talked, and was concerned about Dean.

"Hey didn't Dean had black outs before like this before?" Fran asked looking at Seth.

Seth looked at the floor shaking his head. "Yeah, but he never forgot like this before."

Fran looked at Seth and took his hand. "It could be because they were fighting and he fell and hit his head the first time Seth."

Seth got up and was about that. "That's what pisses me off so much. They certain things from me. I'm about ready to leave and not come back."

Fran got up and walked over to Seth. "Maybe you think they are hiding things from you. I don't think they would do that to you honest."

Seth was pissed and walked away from Fran and turned around to see Roman coming out of his room. That meant he wanted to talk to Kathy, which meant I can go and check on Dean. He already agreed not to say anything and he wants to.

Roman walks over to Kathy and grabs her hand. "It time we talk okay, somewhere private."

Kathy smiles and reaches for Roman's hand and they go to Dean's and Seth's room, and shut the door.

Seth waits for a few minutes and makes his move and goes in and shuts the door and goes to the bed. "Hey Dean, you awake man?"

Dean turns his head over and sees Seth. "Hey Seth, what's up man? Is something wrong? I'm hurting like hell man, my head hurts my body hurts. What the hell happen to me Seth? Roman won't tell me anything, he keeps tell me to rest, but I want to know."

Damn this was the perfect time to be honest with him. Seth looks down at the floor and them at Dean again. "You and Roman got a hurt in a match pretty bad, and I couldn't go down and help. Sorry man, I feel bad as it is." Seth said with tears. He felt like shit lying to Dean like this.

Dean reached up and wiped Seth's tears off his face. "Seth calm down bro, it's not your fault. We know how The Authority is, that don't fight fucking fair. Atleast me and Roman can still walk and move right."

"Yea I guess, except your still laying here, and he's up and about man." Seth said.

Dean sat up a bit, with pain. "Seth I'll let you in on a secret on Roman. He is just in as much pain as I'm in. He is good at hiding it, he refuses to let anyone see his pain, you see how he doesn't show his emotions. Just be patient with him Seth alright, we'll all family here. Don't rush Roman just let him to slow down and rest alright." Dean asked Seth.

Seth was pissed, if Dean really knew the truth, he won't be defending Roman right now. He wish he could ask him what they were fighting about, but that would be stupid, because he won't know. He looks at Dean and he's falling asleep, and he had to smile and helped him lay back down.

Dean felt his self move, and opened his eyes. "Hmmm, wait what was we talking about Seth?"

Seth shook his head and smiled at him. "Nothing bro, just. Close your eyes and get some sleep alright." He kisses Dean's forehead and gets up, and walks out of the room, and walks right into Roman.

"What the fuck Seth? You had no fucking right to go into my room. Dean was fucking sleeping, you disgust me right now, get out of my way man." Roman said pissed off.

Seth stood there, and turned to see Kathy crying, and looked at Roman, and pushed him. "You fucking prick, you did it didn't you? You broke her heart? What an asshole, she could be caring your child, and you ditch her?" Seth pushes Roman again, "She'll never fucking sleep with you, damn you know that right. You made that clear the night you were drunk." Seth punched Roman in the face, and walked away from.

Roman just stood there, he didn't even go over there and hit Seth back. He's right he turned around and looked at Kathy and seen her crying. He was an asshole to do that to Kathy, but he loves Patty. He turned around and walked into his room and headed into the shower. He stripped down and let the hot water hit his body. He can't believe he let Seth get into his fucking head like that. He got out and dried off and wrapped his self with another towel. He put a pair boxers on and pair of shorts on and sat on the chair. He put his hands on his face and got frustrated. Suddenly he just got angry, and stood up and walked over to the mess over by the dresser. All he kept thinking about was what Seth said to him, he just couldn't fucking shake it out of his head. He got so fucking mad that he punched the wall and his fist went straight thru it. He didn't care if his hand was broken or not. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him.

"Roman.....what the fuck?"

I WONDER IF IT WAS BEST FOR SETH TO LIE TO DEAN???????? IT'S A GOOD IDEA THAT SETH GOT IN ROMANS HEAD, BUT HE ACTUALLY TOOK A PUNCH FROM SETH.............WHO IN THE HELL IS THE VOICE BEHIND HIM????????