Forgetting Seth

Dean walked into the room and seen Patty was up and laying in the bed and she was crying again, and I walked over and laid back with her and held her and told her what I did and I was waiting for her to yell but she didn't at all. She just laid there and cried, and I pulled her on top if me and rubbed her back to calm her down, and it worked. She looked at me and smiled at me, I smiled back, and I pulled her into a kissed her and she kissed back, I wanted her, and I wanted to take her mind of him for a lil bit even if it was for a day, and it got heated and I helped her off with her shirt and her bra and took off mine, I couldn't believe we were gonna do this again and I didn't care if we were with other people I wanted to make her feel better, I flipped her over and took over.

Dean came in and saw me crying and came to me and held me and put me on his chest and rubbed my back and it calmed me down and I looked at him and smiled and he started kissing me and I kissed him back and it got heated and I wanted him, even if it was for a day, I wanted to forget what Seth did to me. The kiss got heated and he took off my shirt and bra and he tool off his shirt, I didn't care if we were with two other people I want him as much as he wanted me. He flipped off of him and took over me.

She was becoming more and more possessed with passion, staring at me while she finish undressing. She had enough, with each sweat running down her face, she was thirsting and hungry for me, pleasure, the tantalizing feelings of our bodies touching and the spontaneous eruptions of our bursting. She was becoming wet with the thought of it. I was sensing it, I could see she was yearning for it. We started kissing, placing my hand on her lower back while running the other thru her long hair. Flowing gently and skillfully undressing her voluptuous body, not breaking the connection we were engaging in gliding my lips slowly down her neck from her cheek, wanting to sink my teeth into while gently stroking the back of her neck to the base of her spine. She was becoming wilder and unarmed as her libido was increasing and the heat of her body soaring.

She started rolling her head slowly around as I was working my lips down to her nipples. Her nipples were already enlarge as I plucked them with my lips massaging them with my tongue, leaving cloud bites on them. I held her in place firmly as I guided my tongue back and forward between her clitoris, placing small kisses on the creases of her inner thighs, moving slowly inwards to her meaty flesh. She wanted more, placing her hands thru my hair, pressing my head firmer and harder against her vagina. She was becoming even more moister as she locked my head firmly between her thighs, pressing her heels into my back. I was experiencing all those delicious juices as my shaft started swelling firmer and longer, pulsating at the tip. I was swirling my tongue inside her , she was letting out moans as she was thirsting for more. "Ahh"! "Dean, don't stop" "I want you in me so badly", she was moaning

I started shifting her to the bed where she lay in her back exposing all of her dripping, as I was planting my hot throbbing shaft on her juicy clitoris. I was teasing her more, making the head of my shaft glide over her clitoris. She was twitching, begging me to put it in, I did, inserting my shaft into her. I began pushing back and forth forming myself into a steady rhythm. I placed my thumb on her pulsating clitoris, rubbing it bulging head as she continue to moan. I could feel her convulsing as her breathing becoming shallow and her moans becoming louder, "Ahh almost there Dean, let me squirt." louder and louder she screamed increasing my pace while pulling her towards me.

My thrust began to become deeper and deeper and faster and faster. Then as if synchronising, looking at each other in the as my shaft was convulsing and her abdominal muscles tightening as great amounts of force rushing thru our bodies in waves. My shaft was exploding the cum inside her as she was gushing like a new hot volcano while letting out a powerful moan. It was so intense that she swallowing large amount of air as her tired body become limb from all the excitement. She was looking at me with sleepy eyes as her face was turning into a slight smile. She was satisfied, pulling me towards her. I lay beside her as she went off to sleep.

I can't believe everything Dean was doing to, he has done a lot of things to me in bed, but he gets better and better in bed. Today we both couldn't get enough of each other, I didn't want this to end. Every touch every kiss he gave me drove me crazy and made me moan. He was driving me crazy with passion while he was teasing me, I was about to rape him right there if he didn't give in to me, but he was to strong for me to move him let alone flip him over, he knew that and I had no choice but to take what he was giving me. I wanted him inside me so badly, and I pulled him towards me and showed him I wanted him inside and he took the hint and put it inside, as he went deeper and deeper inside and faster and faster I moaned with pleasure and I can feel the hotness come from the both of us as we both release at the same time. When we were done he pulled towards him, I laid besides him and went to sleep.