Roman Is The Father

With that being said, Roman walks out of the labor department. His head was down and Dean walks over to him. "How is she man? You don't look so happy bro, come and sit down and talk to me."

Roman sits down and puts his hands of his face. He sat like this for a bit, and kept shaking his head.Fran was right that little girl did look like him a little, but he meant it..he wasn't leaving Patty. He would have to bring Kathy on the road with him to spend time with their baby.

Dean sat next to him and waited for him to calm down and hoping to get something out of him. He wanted to make sure Roman was alright and he was his self, but he can tell by the look in his face that something was wrong.

When he took his hands off his face and his head still looking down. "Kathy is doing good. Your right man, I don't look so good, she looks a little like me Dean, and she might be mine. What am I going to Dean if she is?"

Dean was stunned at what he was just told and wasn't sure what to even say. He just looked at the floor also and thought for a moment. This is bad, if she really is his daughter and this could be a start of something either bad or something good. Roman wasn't ready to be a father yet, let alone be a traveling father, and have a girlfriend and a career. He his self knows Roman won't be able to handle that, but how does he tell Roman that?

"Roman....you don't know if she is yours. All babies looks alike when they come out like the other parent. Who told you that she looks like you bro? Even if she is your daughter, then you will handle it day by day, and me and Seth are here for you and Patty." Dean said looking up at Roman.

Roman looked up at Dean, hoping to find some little hope in what Dean said. He couldn't find anything, and he knew Dean wasn't lying he knew he would be there for him and wasn't sure about Patty or Seth.

"Fran said she looks a little like me, and I look at her and she does a little man. Your right day by day right, but tomorrow, I'm gonna get that DNA done and see if it's true. I have to know Dean, and if I am gonna do this then you will talk to Patty when she comes back right?" Roman looked at Dean.

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah Yeah, I'll talk to her, to get you off my back Roman." He laughed, "Let go back to the hotel and get some rest okay.

All three of them were quite and it was good to Roman he wanted it this way. He had a lot to think about and he just didn't know how he was going to handle it and how he was going to take it all in if he is. Why now just when everything is working for him? Him and Seth are the Wwe Tag Team Champions and he has Patty. Fuck he just had to screw this up, the past sooner or later had to rear its ugly head and Seth made sure it came. He just wanted to wrap his hands around Seth neck and choke the life out of him.

They got to the hotel room and they went to their rooms and went to sleep the next morning they went back to the hospital. Roman and Kathy and the baby got their mouths swab for a DNA test done, and Roman felt like shit for doing this. He walked out of the room and outside to clear his head and his phone went off. It was Patty, he wasn't ready just yet to talk so much on his mind and was scared he would slip up, no it wasn't time yet. He would have to call her later.

Seth came out and found Roman with his head down and putting his phone in his pocket. "Hey bro, we were worried about you and wonder where you went to. Are you okay man?"

Roman looked up and smiled at Seth. "Not really Seth. I feel like shit for making Kathy take a DNA test to see if her baby is mine. I am hoping I'm not the father, and I feel like shit for even thinking that."

Seth grinned at that because he loved seeing Roman in pain, and he wish he knew the results of the DNA. Just seeing the look on Roman's face is going to be amazing to watch. Hell even the shock on Kathy and Fran faces is going to amazing.