Hot Passionate Kiss

"Okay you two were worried about me saying something to Patty, when you Roman whose only been with her for two days and already cheating on her with this (looking at Fran), damn Roman you have no clue what you just lost, I know what I lost, but you." Seth pissed off and angry, "You totally kicked my ass because your in love with her and what I said to her, I gave up my friendship with her, because I can't handle the fact she chose you over me, and you messed it up, what hell is wrong with you. All for a stranger, who may or may not just want you for you, instead of a beautiful woman who really wants you and loves you, but man you can forget that."

"Seth don't start on me alright, and don't run your damn mouth on Fran either, you don't know her, and don't judge her."Roman looked at Seth furious.

"I am not judging her Roman, I am saying you hardly know her, and you picked her. Come Roman what changed your mind huh, tell one good reason that changed your mind on Patty and I will leave it alone I will honestly drop it, no better yet, look in my eyes and tell me your not in love with her, and I mean it not deeply in love her, and I will drop it. Come on Roman, do it.................." Seth waited a few minutes, "That's exactly what I thought, you can't, but have fun playing house here."

Seth looked at Fran, "Looked no hard feelings here, but the big man here likes you I see that and I wasn't judging you one bit, but you have to understand that he likes you, and I can see that, but deep down he is in love with that girl upstairs,and he might be holding it in, but he only hold it in for so long, but treasure what you have, because she said she is done she is done, but hell I said the same thing to her and I still talk to her from time to time." And he walked away from both of them, and went upstairs to bed. I was gonna stop to see how she was doing but it was best I didn't.

Roman wrapped his arms around Fran, "It's alright, nothing has changed between us, if you want to stop its up to you." He lifted her face to look at her.

Fran looked at him and tears coming from her eyes, "I am confused, Roman if you deeply love her Roman, then why do you keep hurting her by being with me?"

"Let me answer that for you Fran, because with you, it's pure lust, with her it's pure love. Roman admit it, he can't show his emotions, for that he can't have it." Dean said sitting down next to Joanella.

"That is impossible, everyone can show their emotions Dean, even Roman." Joanella said.

"Nope, no Roman here, he never could." Dean explained and smiled.

All five of them sat there and talk for a lil bit about what happen and Seth came down and ask what's for dinner, and Kathy and Joanella got up and said how about Chicken Noodle Soup for your cold Seth?" Kathy said and smiled.

"Sounds good to me and it might help my cold, I'm gonna get a shower and maybe I can help?" Seth offered.

"Ummm no that's alright Seth your sick, me and Kathy can handle this." Joanella laughed.

Seth went back upstairs to get a shower and it felt good on his muscles cause they were sore from his coughing. His throat was getting sore and he hate being sick, he hate feeling miserable also, he started coughing.

Waking up to hearing Seth coughing was getting to me, I swear he does it to me to annoy me, I got out of bed pissed. I went to his room and noticed he wasn't in there, now I am losing my mind, but then I heard him coughing he was in the shower, so I have to wait until he gets out, so I grabbed the bottle from the other side of the bed and then I heard the shower shut off. Seem like he was in there forever and he came out with a towel wrapped around him. I was waiting for him by the door getting ready to pour him the medicine, but instead he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and kissed me with such passion, I started to resist at first, and dropped the medicine and gave in.

I seen Patty with the medicine in her hand, I can tell she was pissed, because I woke her up with my coughing, damn she looked hot when she woke up, I forget how she looked with her hair up and when she still looked tired, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I grabbed her before she poured the medicine and pushed her against the wall and kissed her with passion, she resist, but it didn't take long for her to give in, I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she let me and I had her. After a few minutes we stop to breath, I rested my forehead on hers, and said, "Damn I want you" and started kissing her back and she started to hold me and touching me, I stopped. What the hell am I thinking, I stepped back, "No, just give me the damn medicine and get the hell out now." Seth said pissed.

I looked at Seth confused and yet at the same time I wasn't mad or sad just pissed, "This won't have happen if you just take this damn medicine, and quit coughing and waking me the hell up Seth." I gave him his medicine and walked out.

Damn it I started it and couldn't finish it, I had her right there and she was willing, just like Roman I cant give her what she wants, because I am to scare to show her how I feel, and I know she still loves Roman. He sat on his bed and cried, because now his emotions are all mixed up and then he realized, he kissed her and if she realized it or not, he has a cold and she will have it, damn it, he quick got dressed so he could tell her, but when he open the door she was there with that look that she knew, and walked away.