How We All Met

Me And Dean...

"I am not giving you the keys, so why don't we all get to bed and savage what sleep we have left " Roman said annoyed.

I looked at him like he was talking in a foreign language and walked over to the couch and sat down and looked at the fire.

"Patty are you going to bed?" Seth asked.

"No go ahead Seth I am not tired I am more pissed than anything, I am just gonna sit here and think." I said upset.

"You want me to stay with you for a bit?"

"No go to bed Seth I don't want any company, but thanks for asking " I said annoy.

Seth got up and said " The offer still stand if you need company you can come to my room and wake me up."

I just looked at him and he left. I just sat there n look at the fire and thought about how I met Dean. I meet Dean in FCW when I was dating Heath Slayer. I knew when I seen him that he was trouble but something about him kept drawing me to him, but couldnt figure out what. I was in the back and not paying attention where I was going one day, and walk right into Dean.

He started yelling at me, and said "Why don't you look where your going,geez."

"Sorry,it's not like I did it on purpose, maybe you should watch where you are going " I said upset.

"Your the one who bumped into me toots not other way around,so what's your name anyways " He asked. "

"Not that it is any of your business, but my name is Patty and I prefer you call me that and not toots alright." I said annoyed.

"Sure see you around toots " He walked away smiling.

Already I can tell we are not gonna get along. All of the sudden I felt someone's arms around me n I jumped. "Calm down baby it's just me, did Dean say something to you cause if he did I will hurt him." Heath said angry.

"No calm down " I said smiling.

"Well if he messes with you just let me know cause I will make sure he never does again, I won't let anyone hurt you" Heath said holding me tightly.

Weeks went by and I saw Dean and we said "Hello" and "Hey", but that was it. Then a week went by and he just completely ignored me and couldn't understand why. So I went to the men locker room and ask one of the wrestlers if they could get Dean to come out, and he said sure. I waited for Dean to come out.

"Hey Dean, are you mad at me, because this past week you seem distance and you walk past me like you don't care to know me or I dont even exist, how come?" I asked concern.

"Do yourself a favor and myself a favor and leave me the hell alone alright whatever you thought we had was nothing alright." Dean said angry.

I started to cry. "I don't understand Dean I thought we were friends and now your acting like I did something wrong."

"Save those tears for someone else, and we were never friends and I don't know how you thought we were friends anyways. So get out here and tell your boyfriend that there won't be any problems here and I will leave you and him alone, so again we will never be friends and if you thought we were well that is your fault not mine so leave me alone and take those tears to your boyfriend " Dean said angry and walked back in the guys lock room.

I couldn't believe what just happen I did believe we were friends, just the little things he did like tickling me from behind n saying "Hey" or bump into me on purpose and say "Hello My Bad" and walk away with that smile I loved, and now this harshness from him. And now he said go to my boyfriend, what did he mean by that? Did Heath have something to do with this? No he couldn't have he cares about me and doesn't care if I have guys friends and I don't care if he has girls as friends, but if he is jealous of me being friends with Dean? I don't see how he would be I never gave him any reason why he should be jealous, cause I like Dean as a friend and I like Heath and he knows I do. As I started walking away I still couldn't figure out what Dean was talking about go tell my boyfriend there won't be any problems? The more I thought about the more the tears came out. I didn't pay attention where I was walking and I bumped into Layla. "