His Confession

"You guys are unbelievable, just like that you are ready to give up. Come we made a promise here, I for one won't back on it." Seth was getting mad.

Dean came up and put his hand on Seth's shoulder. "Come Seth we have done all we could for her here, if she doesn't get the help she might not make it and I love her to much to let anything happen to her." Seth shrubs his shoulder and walks away.

"Seth I hate to throw the towel in also, but what else are we going to do? It's either this or ride it out until the end of the week and whose to say she will make it until the end of the week man? Are you welling make the choice?" Roman asked concern.

Seth got angry..."You wanna know what I think, well let me tell you what I think. Dean you are the one who got her started on the damn pills and you agreed to that right? ( Dean shrugged his shoulders ) and you didn't even take into consideration into helping her get off of them did you?"

Dean got in his face. "You don't want to go there Seth, so I suggest you go on with your theory. It's the past and where do you leave the past in the past. Don't piss me off Seth."

Roman came between them. "Alright guys let's calm down alright, we a losing focus on who we helping."

Seth got in Roman's face this time. "Your not even innocence Roman not even by a long shot."

Roman got right back into Seth's face getting angry. "Are you accusing me of something Seth? Because if you are, but want to add your self into the equation, don't you think?"

Seth stepped back and looked at both of them.

Dean also stepped by Roman and said angry. " You know what Seth, Roman is right your just as deep into this as we are. Acting all innocence when your just like us guilty."

Seth stopped where he was and looked shocked. "The only thing I am guilty of is protecting her that is it. Dean your the one who started to begin with. If you weren't ready to make a commit with Patty, you should have told her instead of stringing her for that year and half, but no you made sure that if you couldn't have her no one else could. Hell Roman, she has been up for 2 weeks sick and have you been up there to even try to help? No you are down here feeling guilty and thinking now that this is a bad idea. So yeah I am in this also and I am just as guilty, but only of over protecting her that's it. So you two can give up on her, but I am staying and when she is better she is coming back with me."

It was tense for the next few minutes. No one knew what to do. Roman walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove and open a can of Chicken Noodle Soup to heat up and put some crackers on a plate and got a cup out and put Orange Juice in it. Once the soup was done he poured it into the bowl and put everything on a tray and carried it out to living room and started to go up the stairs when Seth stopped him.

"Roman!" Seth said.

Roman turned around carefully so he spill anything. "What Seth."

"What are you going to do?" Seth asked confused.

"Well Seth I am taking this food up to Patty and force her to eat it, cause you refuse to let me and Dean take her to the hospital so this is it."

Seth looked at him shocked. "Roman you can't force her to eat, you know that right?"

"Seth I am not gonna really force her honestly, gonna try to eat her to eat, geez man have some faith in me." Roman got annoyed.

He continue to walk upstairs and up to Patty's room.

"Man calm down, if anyone can get Patty to eat its Roman. Remember when she got that bad cold and she couldn't shake it off and Roman got her better in three days" Dean scratched his head.

Seth walked around and thinking to hisself. I just hope he is not force feeding her, cause I know how Roman can get when he is frustrated and when is like that he has no patience. And I know for a fact that Patty is putting up a fight up there.

"Dean, can I ask you something man?"

Dean walked over to him. "What's up Seth?"

Seth just stood there and just looked out the window for a minute. "I just wanted to say sorry for what happen and what I said earlier, man it was uncalled for, I am just worried about her. She means the world to me since we met and I don't and can't let her go."

Dean put his hand on Seth's shoulder and asked him. "Your in love with you aren't you Seth, you can be honest with me man. Hell I know how you feel, but I screwed that shit up when I cheated on her."

Seth looked at the window again and thought about it. "All honesty here Dean, yeah I do and don't."

Dean looked at Seth confused. "Seth you got me confused man."

Seth looked at Dean to explained. "I do I love her, guess I always will, but when I knew she never felt the same way and when Roman came into the picture right there and then I knew she never felt the same, but at the same time man, I was glad just to have her as a best friend and her protector. I love the nickname she gave me. Her Two-Toned Ninja and I call her My Angel. I also have a confession Dean."

Dean looked at him. "Seth you can tell me anything man, hell with what we have been thru last few years of our lives nothing surprises me." Dean laughs.

Seth turns around and was gonna say something and Roman walks own. "Roman did she eat anything man? Come on how is she?" Seth said concern.

"Hardly at all, she is bad and I mean bad." Roman sat the tray own and tears started to roll down his eyes.

I never seen Roman cry, we both went on both sides of him and rubbed his back. "I should not told her I was already sick of her. I should have went up to her when you guys told me she got worst, I would have known how to make her better, but I was so mad at her for not trusting us. Guys I love her, not just love her, but I want to make her mine. I feel in love with the night she feel asleep on my chest ( sniff )I knew right then and there I wanted her, but wasn't sure how she felt. Guys I don't want to lose her. I need her." Roman cried in his hands.

"Then let's take her to the Dr then Roman, I am sorry I was selfish. We can take her. Me and Dean will grab everything and it will be alright." Seth crying.

Roman looked at Seth. "Guys we can't move her, she is to sick to even move her. Damn I should have went."

Roman got up punch the wall and put a hole in the wall with hate and anger. He started flipping things. Dean went to him and tried to calm him down.

"Come Roman, it is alright. You there now, we are gonna be here with you to help her and we won't let nothing happen to her, we all are going to take turns staying with her okay."

Roman walked over to the tray pick it up and refreshed the juiced and took it back upstairs.

"Roman do want me to stay with her tonight?" Seth asked.

"No Seth, it's my fault I will stay and make her better even if she still hates me when she is better." Roman said with a heavy heart.